1255 W Battlefield, Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Linda's Flowers

Linda’s Flowers is a wedding floral company based out of Springfield, Missouri. This company was first established in 1976 by Sam and Linda Jones. It has continued to grow every year since and is currently owned and operated by Sam and Linda’s son Karl and his son Josh. Linda’s Flowers continues to be chosen as the Best of 417 and Best of the Ozarks year after year.

Linda’s Flowers has been designing and creating flower arrangements for over 35 years. The florists work hard every day to help each couple pick the flowers and styles that best fit their personalities. They offer different floral packages that can help take a lot of stress out of the planning process. However, if these packages do not work, the florists are eager to help you create your own design. Wedding floral services include the following:

• Cleanup

Linda's Flowers 6
Linda's Flowers 7

Haley Blanton · Married on 06/22/2018

Bohemian Blooms

Linda’s set me up with the most beautiful bohomian blooms. My bridal bouquet was huge and had some flowers in it that I didn’t even know existed! The price was amazing for everything I got. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Linda's Flowers 8
    Linda's Flowers 9
    Linda's Flowers 10
    Linda's Flowers 11

Linda's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Haley! We are so happy everything went well for you. We had so much fun doing your flowers!
  • LyraGardenia

Kathleen · Married on 06/16/2018

The bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding turned out so beautiful, I got so many compliments on my bouquet throughout the day! It looked exactly like I envisioned and the flowers were gorgeous. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well. The only downside was I chose a cascade style bouquet and I had problems with flowers falling out of the bottom while we were taking photos, but that might be hard to avoid with that style of bouquet. Bobbi was so nice and easy to work with, and they were reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Linda's Flowers's reply:

We are happy to hear you loved your bouquets! I want to apologise about your flowers falling out. It is difficult to avoid that at times. I hope everything was beautiful! Congrats!!!!
  • Maddie

Maddie Lachnit · Married on 06/01/2018

Personable, Honest, Trendy

The people at Linda’s took the time not ones but twice to sit down and discuss my vision! They had great advice to help me get the most for my money. They made our day look amazing!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Linda's Flowers 16
    Linda's Flowers 17
    Linda's Flowers 18

Linda's Flowers's reply:

We are so happy for you!! Thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day. Congratulations!

Linda's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Linda's Flowers 1
    Free Boutonnieres
    We are offering a free boutonniere for every full tuxedo rental from our partnering store Karl's Tuxedos!

• 1255 W Battlefield Springfield, MO, 65807 See on map