Queen City Blooms

Ozark, MO View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Putting color and texture at the forefront of our work, we create elegant and whimsical floral designs for events of all kinds in the greater Springfield, Missouri and Branson, Missouri area. Whether you’re seeking a floral aesthetic for a wedding, shower, or other social event, we will work closely with you to create unique garden-inspired designs for your happiest occasions.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/19/2022

Just...perfection.

I told my now husband that the most important thing to me after the photographer was the flowers. I wanted my mom’s favorite - peonies, and my favorite - Gerebera daisies. I had followed Queen City Blooms on Instagram for over a year. I knew they were just the people to make my dreams come true. Stephanie cared as much about me and my flowers as I did. Even going to far as to add simple touches, like a special array for my late mother’s reserved chair. She made peonies pop in the middle of March through sheer will. She gave me all the candelabra vibes I asked for. They truly went above and beyond to make our flowers a centerpiece, no flowers will ever compare. I cannot express how blown away I was by the level of service, care, and talent that went into every bloom. We could not possibly recommend them enough if you’re in need of floral services. They are truly unbelievable in terms of quality and customer service.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words. We loved how meaningful your floral selections were, and had so much fun with the candelabras! Congratulations on your marriage!! Your feedback means the world to us.
  • Charity
    Charity S. Married on 01/03/2022

Talented and professional

These ladies are seriously amazing. Even during our initial consultation I could see their creativity and talent. The follow-up, communication, and service they provided throughout the process really stood out to me. Then, due COVID-19 we had to make several changes and even ended up changing the wedding date last minute. They were given less than 24-hours notice and worked their hardest to make this happen for me. They pulled it off beautifully! I am so thankful for Queen City Blooms and the outstanding service they provided.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Charity! Your wedding will be a day we won't ever forget. Cheers to happiness even through a pandemic!
    Abbie D. Married on 09/12/2021

My experience with Queen City Blooms was amazing! My bouquet was super pretty and I love that I get a memory box to cherish it!

I highly recommend Queen City Blooms! I was introduced to Queen City Blooms at the open house event at Haseltine Estate and I quickly felt confident enough to pick the company for my wedding based on the owners professionalism, friendliness, and impressive work she had displayed. Alex from Queen City Blooms did a great job communicating with me and making sure that the flowers would be exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with how they turned out!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Abbie, thank you so much for the kind words! We loved getting to work with you and Steven! Congratulations again on your new marriage!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ozark, MO, 65721
Location of (Queen City Blooms)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding