1921 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About House of Flowers

House of Flowers is a wedding florist based in Springfield, Missouri. Their professional and helpful staff is fully devoted to creating flower arrangements that are both gorgeous and personalized. This company works with fresh flowers and offers same-day delivery for last-minute orders. They have a variety of arrangement styles to fit your wedding theme.

Products Offered
House of Flowers offers consultations, as well as delivery and setup. Their arrangements include corsages and non-floral décor. A list of their products include:

• Aisle décor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
House of flowers is able to provide a variety of floral arrangement styles depending on your wedding theme. Styles include:

• Classic

1 User photo

House of Flowers 1
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 07/21/2018

House of Flowers did a great job with our wedding flowers! They really know what they are talking about. I don't know much about flowers, so I brought in some reference images and showed them and they started listing off all of the different flowers and greenery that was in my reference photo. They also worked with us in order to make our purchase the most economical. They wanted us to have the most flowers for the least amount of money, and they helped us do that. The day of the wedding, my grandpa went to pick up the flowers and he didn't have room in his truck for all of them, so he was going to have to make a second trip, when they saw that they told him not to worry about it and that they would then deliver the flowers for us (which is something they don't normally do). My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and I was very happy with all of the flowers we ordered. They also threw in some extra boutonnieres and corsages in case we forgot some. I am so happy with my experience with them, and highly recommend you use them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    House of Flowers 2

House of Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 1921 S National Ave Springfield, Missouri, 65804 See on map