Queen City Blooms Reviews

Queen City Blooms 5
  • Matthew

Matthew Venaas · Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful Service!

We made a great decision picking Queen City Blooms for our flowers. We wanted really simple, minimal floral and greenery and Stephanie took our ideas and turned into a beautiful reality! They set everything up and even made an extra stop to help our groomsmen get their boutonnières on. And, of course the flowers were beautiful. Would not hesitate to use them for floral needs again!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Matthew! Your day was one of a kind and we loved being a part of it! Cheers to many happy days ahead!

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful flowers and great ladies

Queen City Blooms brought my idea for my flowers for my wedding to life. They took my ideas and went above and beyond my expectations. Stephanie & Alex were beyond amazing to work with and were very reasonable. Our flowers looked amazing on the day of the wedding. Thank you ladies for everything!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Priscilla, we are beyond grateful for your kind review. Thank you so much!! We hope you and Nick are having a wonderful season as newlyweds.

Rebecca Forson · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding Service!

I put off finding flowers for my wedding because of the dreaded cost! I came across Queen City Blooms on Instagram and messaged them just to get a quote. They are very reasonably priced! I told them my vision for the big day and sent them a few pictures. They absolutely delivered! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience or more beautiful flower arrangements. So grateful I found them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We loved loved loved making your bouquets! We wish you all the best and many more!
  • I

Isabella Fitzgerald · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Product and Stress Free Communication

Queen City Blooms did the flowers for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. Before the wedding they made communication quick and easy. They worked with me to make my vision a reality. I didn't have to stress about my flowers on my wedding day because they were gorgeous. If I need flowers for ANY event in the future I will definitely be hiring them again.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you so, so much Izzy! We loved getting to work with you and Brian, and wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Caitlin Behle · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I’d hoped for and more!

Stephanie with Queen City Blooms worked with me on my wedding flowers back in September and all I can say is, simply AMAZING! We had several “meetings” where she gave me her professional opinion, answered questions, and completely put my mind at ease about our big day. Every email and phone call I sent she was back with me the same day. I felt like she really understood my vision and helped me pick out the perfect flowers that were in season (my own preference) and they were stunning!! I had drift wood laid out at my reception for my “Lake themed” wedding, Stephanie and her team went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined, making even my lousier pieces of drift wood look incredible! I would 100% recommend this wonderful group of florists to any of my closets friends! Stephanie was personable, creative, and very flexible! My flowers were hands down my favorite decoration at our wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Queen City Blooms 6
    Queen City Blooms 7
    Queen City Blooms 8

Queen City Blooms's reply:

What a sweet review! We loved bringing your vision to life and cheers to many years of happiness! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your important day!

Ginger Palmer Kurt · Married on 09/01/2018

The best you can get!

Stephanie and Alex were AMAZING to deal with and their skills and creativity are even more AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about these ladies! They really made our wedding day our dream come true with the beautiful arrangements!!! I told them what I liked and my budget and they exceeded my expectations!!!! We love you guys!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Queen City Blooms 9

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Ginger, we are beyond grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much! Wishing you and Sam a lifetime full of happiness!
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Queen City Blooms did an AMAZING job on our florals. They were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. My wedding looked like a fairytale. Queen City Blooms is very professional, easy to work with, and they go above and beyond!! It was worth every penny to have the most beautiful florals at our wedding :-) You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Queen City Blooms 10

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for the incredibly kind words! We are thrilled you loved all of the floral designs for your big day. You were a dream to work with, and we wish you and Eric the happiest marriage!
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 08/16/2019

3.0

Gorgeous flower organization

All our bouquets were really pretty. Our color was blue, but the flowers they provided were more focus on blush. It was understandable because blue is not easy to find in natural. The pickup was easy. Delivery is also an option as well.

Sent on 08/22/2019