Queen City Blooms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Charity
    Charity S. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Talented and professional

These ladies are seriously amazing. Even during our initial consultation I could see their creativity and talent. The follow-up, communication, and service they provided throughout the process really stood out to me. Then, due COVID-19 we had to make several changes and even ended up changing the wedding date last minute. They were given less than 24-hours notice and worked their hardest to make this happen for me. They pulled it off beautifully! I am so thankful for Queen City Blooms and the outstanding service they provided.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Charity! Your wedding will be a day we won't ever forget. Cheers to happiness even through a pandemic!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 07/09/2021

Personalized Perfection. True Artists

It truly was a joy working with both Stephine and Alex! Not only did they go above and beyond really taking the time to listen and understand our floral vision but their attention to detail, creativity, and artistic guidance can not be praised enough. They totally “got” what we wanted and then even went beyond our expectation. It could not have turned out more beautiful. They also added little personal touches like putting my husband’s favorite flower at his seat at the table (at one time we had mentioned that he thought a certain flower was the coolest he had ever seen). The bouquets were stunning, as was the ceremony garland and reception table, and the fountain turned out even more beautiful than my wildest dreams!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to share your photos and thoughts. This means so much to us. Not only did we love creating your florals, we LOVED working with you and your family. It was so wonderful getting to know you all during the planning process. Wishing you and Jack a sincere congratulations and lifetime of happiness.
  • Kristen
    Kristen J. Married on 05/29/2021

Gorgeous work! BOOK QCB!

Alex and Stephanie helped me conceptualize my vision into a beautiful show stopping reality. They took all of my ideas and made their passion and vision work within my budget and my floral likes and dislikes. They are wonderful ladies and it was a joy and pleasure to work with them! I still get compliments on all of the floral arrangements and choices. QCB did our aisle decor, center prices and bouquets, and boutonnières.
    You will not regret booking them for your wedding!

Pictures by Michelle Marie Photographie

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Kristen! Thank you so much!! We loved working with you so much, and are wishing you and Scott a lifetime and beyond of happiness. Thank you for taking the time to share this!
    Lara C. Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing and so supportive!

QCB was such a blessing and so supportive during such a crazy time to plan a wedding! We had the most beautiful floral pieces and felt so grateful for their flexibility in planning a quarantine wedding! We can’t wait to use them again in the future and truly can’t sing their praises enough!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Lara! You were hands down the most relaxed bride we have worked with, rainstorm and all. Your day was memorable for sure and we wish you many years of laughter and happiness ahead!
  • Tara
    Tara H. Married on 07/04/2020

Beyond my expectations

Stephanie & Alex were AMAZING!!! The whole process was fun. From the mood board to the final design- which left me in awe.

We were not the easiest to plan for- our original destination wedding had gotten cancelled, due to Covid. We made a backup plan (intimate wedding at my husband’s Lakehouse) and had pretty much a month to get it together!

I was calm & relaxed the day of the wedding knowing they had everything taken care of. Stephanie & Alex are such a calming presence and I didn’t want them to leave.

Happy x 1 million that I got to work with such talented women.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Tara! You know we loved working with you and talk about your dress and the overall aesthetic all the time! Cheers to many happy years ahead!
    Tracey B. Married on 06/09/2020

WOW! Our flowers were beyond beautiful!

Just wanted to say HOW GORGEOUS all of the flowers were and how many people commented on the beauty of it all.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the installation over the wedding party table. Couldn't have asked for anything better! I am ELATED that we chose QCB for our wedding flowers!
    BEAUTIFUL, reasonably priced and so professional!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Tracey, thank you so much for your kind words!!! This means the world to us. We loved working with you all on such unique and fun pieces. Thank you for trusting us with your vision!!
  • Chasitie
    Chasitie Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful work

Stephanie whipped out the flower arrangements of my dreams for my November wedding. I gave her an idea of what I was wanting and she knocked it out of the park. Go to Queen City Blooms for any of your floral needs. They will not disappoint!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Chasitie! You were a dream bride and it was a joy to work with you and many happy wishes to you two!
    Diane M. Married on 10/08/2019

A bespoke floral service for your big day!

Queen City Bloom was amazing to work with for my wedding! I gave Stephanie about a half-dozen inspiration pictures, then her and I chatted further to really nail down the style we were going for. She customized our floral arrangements to make sure that it matched the overall style of our wedding while also remaining within the budget we'd discussed. She was super open about the different ways that we could cut down costs while still making sure everything looked beautiful. Our table arrangements were super simple, but Stephanie went the extra mile to procure some pretty mismatched vases for our guest tables. It really added to the overall look! On the day of, QCB arrived right on time to set up the flowers well ahead of schedule. I didn't have to worry about anything! Super recommend these wonderful ladies! You won't regret it.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much, Diane! Your wedding was so incredibly beautiful and we were honored to play a role. These thoughtful words mean he world to us. Wishing you and Sandy a lifetime and beyond of happiness!
    Rachael M. Married on 10/05/2019

Walsh Wedding

Queen City Blooms did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for my wedding. They created a beautifully unique arbor and bouquets for myself and maid of honor. They also created perfect boutonnieres. They were responsive and detailed in their work and even made special request possible. I would definitely recommend for your wedding or special events!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Rachael, thank you so much for the sweetest review. We loved working with you! The sheer size of your wedding arbor was amazing and the macrame piece was beyond beautiful! Definitely one we won't soon forget. Thank you again, and hope newlywed life is treating you and Kevin well!!
    Courtney T. Married on 08/24/2019

Dream Come True

Alex and Stephanie are absolutely amazing! From the first initial email of ideas (they send you a mood board!), to the first meeting, to the day of my wedding, these women made my floral experience go sooo smoothly. My flowers were the one thing I didn't take control over as a bride. I gave them my inspiration photos and let them work their magic -- having full faith and trust in their abilities, and I'm so glad I did! After the first meeting with Alex, I knew they were the company I wanted to use -- I didn't even price other floral shops. They made sure my daughter was included in all conversations during meetings (over coffee!), and they were amazing on the day of the wedding. My flowers were absolutely stunning, and the staircase piece they put together was something everyone commented on. These women are phenomenal, easy to talk to, and it's more like chatting with your best friends than them trying to gain your business. I can't recommend them enough! If I am ever if need of floral arrangements, I'll be going back to Queen City Blooms! Thank you ladies!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for these beyond kind words!! We absolutely loved getting to know you and your beautiful family, and we’re so thankful to have been part of your big day. (We were also very thankful for the sandwiches. 😉)
  • Erin
    Erin E. Married on 05/25/2019

Perfectly Captured My Personal Style

I could not have been happier with the service I received from Queen City Blooms. Florals were a major part of my vision for both my ceremony and reception. I gave them my colors and style and they created centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres that went above and beyond my expectations and stayed beautiful throughout the whole evening! Thank you Queen City Blooms for making my day perfect.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Erin, thank you so much!! We're so glad you loved your flowers, and were thrilled to be part of your beautiful wedding day. We hope you and Blaine are enjoying this season as newlyweds, and wishing you a lifetime and beyond of happiness!
  • Matthew
    Matthew V. Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful Service!

We made a great decision picking Queen City Blooms for our flowers. We wanted really simple, minimal floral and greenery and Stephanie took our ideas and turned into a beautiful reality! They set everything up and even made an extra stop to help our groomsmen get their boutonnières on. And, of course the flowers were beautiful. Would not hesitate to use them for floral needs again!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Matthew! Your day was one of a kind and we loved being a part of it! Cheers to many happy days ahead!
  • Carrie
    Carrie C. Married on 04/27/2019

Stress-free and creative

Stephanie was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. I totally trusted her design and judgement in how she set up our reception, and it looked beautiful. Her pricing was totally reasonable and she worked hard to make suggestions for floral options within our budget. I would recommend Queen City to anyone for any event!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Carrie! We wouldn't have missed your wedding for the world! Many happy years ahead and we loved working with you too!
    Priscilla Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful flowers and great ladies

Queen City Blooms brought my idea for my flowers for my wedding to life. They took my ideas and went above and beyond my expectations. Stephanie & Alex were beyond amazing to work with and were very reasonable. Our flowers looked amazing on the day of the wedding. Thank you ladies for everything!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Priscilla, we are beyond grateful for your kind review. Thank you so much!! We hope you and Nick are having a wonderful season as newlyweds.
    Rebecca F. Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding Service!

I put off finding flowers for my wedding because of the dreaded cost! I came across Queen City Blooms on Instagram and messaged them just to get a quote. They are very reasonably priced! I told them my vision for the big day and sent them a few pictures. They absolutely delivered! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience or more beautiful flower arrangements. So grateful I found them!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We loved loved loved making your bouquets! We wish you all the best and many more!
  • I
    Isabella F. Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Product and Stress Free Communication

Queen City Blooms did the flowers for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. Before the wedding they made communication quick and easy. They worked with me to make my vision a reality. I didn't have to stress about my flowers on my wedding day because they were gorgeous. If I need flowers for ANY event in the future I will definitely be hiring them again.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you so, so much Izzy! We loved getting to work with you and Brian, and wish you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I’d hoped for and more!

Stephanie with Queen City Blooms worked with me on my wedding flowers back in September and all I can say is, simply AMAZING! We had several “meetings” where she gave me her professional opinion, answered questions, and completely put my mind at ease about our big day. Every email and phone call I sent she was back with me the same day. I felt like she really understood my vision and helped me pick out the perfect flowers that were in season (my own preference) and they were stunning!! I had drift wood laid out at my reception for my “Lake themed” wedding, Stephanie and her team went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined, making even my lousier pieces of drift wood look incredible! I would 100% recommend this wonderful group of florists to any of my closets friends! Stephanie was personable, creative, and very flexible! My flowers were hands down my favorite decoration at our wedding!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

What a sweet review! We loved bringing your vision to life and cheers to many years of happiness! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your important day!
    Ginger P. Married on 09/01/2018

The best you can get!

Stephanie and Alex were AMAZING to deal with and their skills and creativity are even more AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about these ladies! They really made our wedding day our dream come true with the beautiful arrangements!!! I told them what I liked and my budget and they exceeded my expectations!!!! We love you guys!!!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Ginger, we are beyond grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much! Wishing you and Sam a lifetime full of happiness!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 07/28/2018
    Queen City Blooms did an AMAZING job on our florals. They were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. My wedding looked like a fairytale. Queen City Blooms is very professional, easy to work with, and they go above and beyond!! It was worth every penny to have the most beautiful florals at our wedding :-) You won't regret working with them.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for the incredibly kind words! We are thrilled you loved all of the floral designs for your big day. You were a dream to work with, and we wish you and Eric the happiest marriage!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/20/2017

Amazing experience all around!!

The Queen City Blooms ladies made my boho floral dreams come true for my intimate ceremony!! They will take your vision and turn it into so much more! Hire them now!!!

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We are still talking about how gorgeous of a bride you were! Cheers to many years of happiness!
  • Marie
    Marie Married on 08/16/2019

Gorgeous flower organization

All our bouquets were really pretty. Our color was blue, but the flowers they provided were more focus on blush. It was understandable because blue is not easy to find in natural. The pickup was easy. Delivery is also an option as well.

Queen City Blooms's reply:

Thank you Marie for your review! Yes, blue can be a tricky color and apologies that bouquets lacked some of the color you needed. Congratulations on your wedding and many well wishes ahead!