Linda's Flowers Reviews

Linda's Flowers 6
Linda's Flowers 7

Haley Blanton · Married on 06/22/2018

Bohemian Blooms

Linda’s set me up with the most beautiful bohomian blooms. My bridal bouquet was huge and had some flowers in it that I didn’t even know existed! The price was amazing for everything I got. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Linda's Flowers 8
    Linda's Flowers 9
    Linda's Flowers 10
    Linda's Flowers 11

Linda's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Haley! We are so happy everything went well for you. We had so much fun doing your flowers!
  • LyraGardenia

Kathleen · Married on 06/16/2018

The bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding turned out so beautiful, I got so many compliments on my bouquet throughout the day! It looked exactly like I envisioned and the flowers were gorgeous. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets as well. The only downside was I chose a cascade style bouquet and I had problems with flowers falling out of the bottom while we were taking photos, but that might be hard to avoid with that style of bouquet. Bobbi was so nice and easy to work with, and they were reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Linda's Flowers's reply:

We are happy to hear you loved your bouquets! I want to apologise about your flowers falling out. It is difficult to avoid that at times. I hope everything was beautiful! Congrats!!!!
  • Maddie

Maddie Lachnit · Married on 06/01/2018

Personable, Honest, Trendy

The people at Linda’s took the time not ones but twice to sit down and discuss my vision! They had great advice to help me get the most for my money. They made our day look amazing!

Linda's Flowers 12
    Linda's Flowers 13
    Linda's Flowers 14
    Linda's Flowers 15
    Linda's Flowers 16
    Linda's Flowers 17
    Linda's Flowers 18

Linda's Flowers's reply:

We are so happy for you!! Thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day. Congratulations!

Helen · Married on 08/06/2016

They are so conveniently located. I had a small order for the party and I picked up the flowers. They were transport ready and very beautiful. Our venue was only a couple of blocks away, so it was so convenient.

Sent on 12/29/2016

My mother and I had met with Bobbi and were extremely pleased with her service. I had told her that I wanted to incorporate a locket into my bouquet as I was getting married and my Dad had recently died. She was very empathetic and willing to do whatever we wanted. I showed her multiple pictures of flowers that I had in mind, but I wanted something completely original. She asked me which of the flowers I liked from the bouquets and was able to create my own custom bouquet. We went in with the mindset that we would order vases of flowers and she gave us the idea to use the bridesmaids and bridal bouquets for table decor as well, which we loved. Overall we spent a good amount of time with her making sure everything was great. I was extremely happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Abigayl · Married on 04/30/2016

Easy to work with

Autumn the wedding designer was so sweet and so easy to work with! She brought my vision together and helped pick flowers that looked beautiful but were still in my budget.

Linda's Flowers 19
    Linda's Flowers 20
    Linda's Flowers 21

Bobbi at Linda's flowers was great to work with. My wedding was in October and they were super busy, but she still finished everything on time, I was able to come in the day before our wedding to approve all the flowers, and they were beautiful! When I showed her all my Pinterest ideas, she was able to identify all the flowers and order them for me. Their prices beat everywhere else we looked, and was a great value for real flowers!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Dorothy · Married on 05/31/2015

They did a wonderful job on the flowers!

Sent on 06/25/2015

I had a fake-flowered bouquet ready. But my husband surprised me by getting a bouquet of roses from Linda's. It was beautifully done!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Mandy · Married on 05/24/2014

The flowers that were made for me were beautiful! I actually came in without scheduling an appointment and they were very helpful. I sat down and made all my decisions that day. They are very creative in coming up with wonderful arrangements.

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • I

Ida · Married on 05/12/2012

Linda's Flowers is absolutely fantastic!! You will most definitely not be upset by your experience with them. I literally would not change a thing. Very professional and gorgeous arrangements

Sent on 09/03/2012

Julia · Married on 07/24/2010

Linda's Flowers has a slogan "the best in the bloomin' business." I happen to agree. They were fantastic! Bobbie was so easy to work with. She helped me figure out what flowers I could use with the budget I had and the look I was going for. I even called a few times to change things around, and each time she gave me a new, updated printout of my order so I knew what I was getting. We had her make corsages, boutonnieres, my bouquet and toss bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, altar decorations, and a cake topper. I think that's it :). She even let me order bulk carnations for my centerpieces, and then my friends and I made those. So I picked up those, but all the other flowers were delivered to the church right on time. Also helpful is that Linda's Flowers and Karl's Tuxedo and Bridal are sister stores, so we got a discount on our flowers for getting our tuxes at Karl's. That really helped, altough even without a discount, Linda's prices are great! I will definitely be going back for all my flower needs, and recommend that you do too!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

All of the staff at Linda's Flowers were wonderful to work with. They catered to every need and every request I threw on them. They had everything ready by the time we came to pick up and my bouquet was stunning! I would choose them again any day of the week! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Dominique · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Linda's Flowers for my wedding flowers and my boutineers for each one of the men in my wedding. My bouquet turned out amazing and she did my boutineers exactly the way I wanted them. I would definitely go back to Linda's Flowers for all my occasions.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Christine · Married on 08/16/2003

This is a great company. Bobby brought me back to the cooler where all different types of flowers are as we talked about the colors, themes, and type of wedding I was having. She helped me pick just the right flower and it made the day as beautiful as ever. I would definitily shop here again!

Sent on 07/08/2008
  • Elizabeth and Cameron

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2016

3.5

Linda's Flower's did a wonderful job on my bouquet and it turned out just like I was hoping--they were beautiful! I did have one moment where I was late on my payment by a week without realizing it. While it is in the initial paperwork, it might be helpful in the future to call or email customers as a reminder. Us brides get a little caught up when all of the payments are due! When I called to make the payment, the front desk staff was a bit rude in telling me that my payment was late leaving me nervous about whether they would still help. However, I was reassured by Bobbie the next day that there were no worries at all. Bobbie does a fantastic job and I was highly impressed with the final turnout.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Meghan · Married on 05/15/2010

3.5

We thought Linda's Flowers did a great job with making our floral arrangements. We did our best to describe what we were lookin for, the flowers we wanted, and colors and let them do the rest. They came out perfectly! The only draw back, is they don't deliver outside of Springfield (we got married in Branson).

Sent on 03/08/2011

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

The flowers were beautiful and Bobbie was great to work with. I was so happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2008

3.4
      3.0
      3.0

We went with this company for convience more than anything. They didn't have a large selection but it was the best in town that we could find. The time of year is critical as far as what flowers they have in stock. If you would like other flowers go to them way in advance. Service was pretty good, very nice ladies.

Sent on 11/10/2008