2030 S. Stewart St., Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About RosAmungThorns LLC

Full service florist serving Springfield MO. Specializing in Weddings & Events! Check us out on facebook, Pintrest, Instagram & Twitter. 417.720.4004

Follow RosAmungThorns LLC on

1345878310790225855024837095866754249629187o
RosAmungThorns LLC
RosAmungThorns in Springfield, MO Wedding and event dreams come true. 417-720-4004
untitled design
untitled design

• Videos 3

8 Reviews for RosAmungThorns LLC

j · Married on 10/28/2016

First of all, I am So Very Picky. Theresa (the owner) and herdid our mothers funeral. Theresa - the owner, has excellent taste and so great to work with! We wanted the best flowers we could get, gave Theresa our list of flowers we wanted, and she was able to procure almost every one of them! We gave her free rein with the rest. We did not want it to look funeral-ly in any way. She did exactly what we wanted! We Highly Recommend. 5 Gold stars.

lyndsey · Married on 10/01/2016

I used this company for my wedding and they did an amazing job! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and match my colors perfectly. They also decorated my reception and I was blown away when I arrived there. It was very hard leaving the decorating in someone else's hands but in the end I was more than happy I did. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding!

This florist is AMAZING. She seemed very experienced and qualified for the job. It was cost effective for a young couple on a tight budget. She also reworked my bridal bouquet which I had put together before-hand, making it even more breath taking. She couldn't get ahold of a specific flower we wanted for the groom's boutonniere, but she still delivered perfection. I would trust this florist with any of my flower needs.

RosAmungThorns LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RosAmungThorns LLC 1
    Free flower boquet
    Free toss bouquet with your purchase of bridal bouquet!

• 2030 S. Stewart St. Springfield, MO 65804 See on map
    4177204004 (Phone number)
    4173807741 (Other Phone Number)
    4177204005 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 9am- 6pm Saturday 9am - 12pm Additional hours by appointment.