He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC Reviews

62 | Nixa, MO

62 Reviews for He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

62 He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC Reviews

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2017

Charity was a blessing to work with. She came up with a design plan ahead of time so I knew exactly what kind of flowers I would have for my boquet and centerpieces. When she brought my flowers by the day of the wedding I was blown away. They looked amazing! I received so many compliments on my flowers, even from the other vendors I was working with. He Loves Me Flowers was worth every penny I spent and I will use them again in the future for any of my floral needs.

Sent on 02/09/2017

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the kind words! It was a joy working with you a being a part of your beautiful winter wedding! Blessings on your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

I was determined to have Charity do the flowers for my wedding because I knew how great she was! She truly made my floral dreams come to life; she worked with me to create exactly what I wanted. Charity has an amazing talent and gift for floral designing & every time I met with her, I left feeling so encouraged & joyful. She went above & beyond, & exceeded my expectations. I was floored when she delivered the flowers on my wedding day because they were flawless & exactly what I wanted! Thank you SO much, Charity!

Sent on 10/26/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the sweet words!! I am so happy to have been a part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you!! Congratulations on your marriage!

Makayla · Married on 07/30/2016

Charity was an absolute joy to work with and the flowers she provided me and Zach with were beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a more passionate and invested florist! ? She helped make our big day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/03/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Makayla thank you for the the kind words! It was a joy being a part of your gorgeous wedding! Thanks for having us and congrats on your beautiful marriage!! :)

I would recommend Charity highly for anyone looking for incredible quality wedding flowers! Not only were my arrangements absolutely beautiful and stunning, her service and communication was professional and charming. She truly cares about each and every client and makes the whole transaction personable and sweet. Even when I had to make some changes to my order, she responded quickly and worked with me to make the best decisions. I had no doubts or fears in choosing Charity and I trusted her completely!

Sent on 08/02/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words dear! So honored to be a part of your big day and create your florals! Congratulations on your marriage and thanks again! :)

Mackenzie · Married on 06/18/2016

From the moment I met Charity I knew she would do an amazing job on our flowers! I had a friend recommend her company to us. I asked if we could meet for a consultation, and we spent more than an hour drinking tea and building a vision for my wedding flowers. She made my disjointed vision into a stunning reality. She stretched my budget into something I never dreamed possible. The flowers she crafted were absolutely perfect, and better than I ever had imagined.

Sent on 08/02/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words Mackenzie!! It was an absolute JOY to work with you! Thanks again and congratulations on your beautiful marriage!! Blessings!

Maggie · Married on 06/04/2016

Charity is such a sweet person and an absolute joy to work with! It is obvious that she loves what she does and she made my wedding dreams become a reality! Her flower arrangements are truly a work of art and I would recommend her to anyone! I am still in awe of how beautiful my wedding flowers were! I will definitely use He Loves Me Flowers again!

Sent on 07/15/2017

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Maggie, thank you for the sweet words! It was a joy to work with you and be a part of your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations and thanks again!
  • Meesh

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2016

Charity did an amazing job on the bouquets, bouts and corsages for our wedding. I got SO MANY compliments. I was clueless when it came to flowers, and charity sent me information on all different flowers, what is in season, what works well out of water for lengthy periods of times, and the price ranges. It was all so helpful. When we met, I gave her some ideas and she was receptive and honest, showed me different options, gave me some "this or that" questions, ultimately helping to create a bouquet that surpassed my wildest imagination! I loved her special touches that made me feel like such a valued customer, from the "mood board" she created, to the personalized gift she sent. We had to adjust our quote a few times as the wedding planning progressed and she stayed right on top of it! Thank you Charity for helping make my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 05/20/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Aww Michelle!! Thank you for the sweet words! I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding! So happy to have met you and congratulations on your marriage! So happy for you guys!

Carol · Married on 03/04/2016

Charity was AMAZING. I loved my flowers. I was on a budget and she got me everything I wanted. My favorite was the garland for the head table. So beautiful. She really knows what's she is doing and is THE sweetest person ever. She did a phenomenal job and would hands down recommend her to anyone

Sent on 04/04/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Carol, thank you for the very kind words! It was a joy to be a part of your special day! Congrats to you guys!

Saleena · Married on 01/02/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity Bennett was amazing! When we were planning for the wedding, I was in Virginia and the wedding was taking place in Missouri. Charity kept in contact with me as we initially made plans and finalized them. She did all of the flowers for the bridal party, grandparents, etc. She also did a memorial wreath for the ceremony for my Husbands parents. Finally, Charity did the flowers for our reception. This required a lot of communication because we wanted a flower centerpiece in logs. She was great at talking to us about our vision and the end product was amazing. Charity values my wedding just as any other wedding and I love that. I would use her again as well as recommend her to anyone who needs flower arrangements.

Sent on 04/05/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Saleena! It was a joy to work with you and Austin and thank you again for having us! Congratulations on your marriage!

Charity is super nice and friendly! Explains every flower and gives you visuals so you can help see the whole picture. She is very creative and helps you pick wonderful pretty flowers in a price range you set. She makes it all about you and fits your personality/wedding theme perfectly. We love her!

Sent on 12/14/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Emily! I was overjoyed to be a part of your wedding celebration! Congratulations again and so happy for you guys!

Monica · Married on 10/17/2015

Charity was such a joy to work with for my wedding flowers!! She really loves her job! From the moment I met her, she was so nice and friendly and told me about flowers that she suggested and my bouquet was everything she said and more! I actually teared up when I saw my flowers, because I had no idea something that beautiful could exist and it was for my special day!! Her flowers are one in a million and I paid a good amount for the best of the best!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Monica, thank you for your thoughtful, sweet words! I loved working with you and having a part in your special day! Thanks again and congratulations on your marriage!

Jeni · Married on 10/03/2015

MY FLOWERS WERE AMAZING! Charity went above and beyond what I had imagined. She was sweet and kind and willing to do whatever she could to make my day perfect. Charity isn't a business trying to make money, she truly cares about each and every bride and also gives back to people in need. DEFINITELY use Charity if at all possible!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words, Jeni!! I am honored to have been a part of your very special and beautiful wedding! Congratulations!

Tiffany · Married on 09/20/2015

Working with Charity was AWESOME!! Seriously, she was so professional and personable, and she was able to take my crazy ideas and make them into a reality! I wanted apples in my bouquets, and she made it happen!! She was able to help me decide what would look great with my mismatched bridesmaid dresses and the theme of my wedding. We had no color scheme, so I knew finding flowers that wouldn't clash with everything else would be a challenge, but it all came together beautifully! She was very knowledgable about flowers, which was extremely helpful since I didn't know exactly what I wanted. We received countless compliments on the flower arrangements! I definitely recommend Charity!!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tiffany! I loved being a part of your wedding and creating florals so unique and custom for you! You are the sweetest and I hope you're loving being married! Thanks again!

Brooke · Married on 09/18/2015

Charity was really a joy to work with. From the first consultation to the day of the wedding, she paid attention to details, gave us great ideas, responded quickly to emails, and most importantly, provided gorgeous flowers for the wedding and reception. Hooray for Charity!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Brooke! It was an absolute delight working with you and your family! Congratulations on your marriage!

Kalynn · Married on 08/22/2015

Charity was an absolute joy to work with. From our first consultation meeting, I could tell that she really cared about catching my vision for our wedding. She spent a lot of time making sure that the flowers would be perfect for us. I knew that the flowers would be perfect using He Loves Me Flowers. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, they took my breath away and were more beautiful than I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond. Throughout our time with Charity, she was so much fun to work with and felt like a friend by the time our wedding came. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Her talent is incredible and who she is as a person makes her delightful to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet and thoughtful words Kalynn! Such a pleasure getting to know you and being a part of your special celebration! Thanks again and congratulations!

Shelby · Married on 06/27/2015

First of all, Charity is just a wonderful person. She is kind and thoughtful, but also professional and passionate. I could tell that she cared about my wedding vision and wanted to make my flowers everything I dreamed of. She was open to suggestions and went above and beyond, even when I asked for lots of revisions and changed my mind about different flowers and colors. She's the kind of vendor who also feels like a friend, not just someone you pay for services and only hear from a couple of times before the wedding.

Secondly, she is the best at what she does. I worked as an assistant shooter to local photographers since 2010, and out of all the florists and flower arrangements I have seen, hers outweigh them all. They are big and beautiful and unique! I have yet to see her create something that isn't stunning. You will hear nothing but wonderful things about Charity and her business because she puts her heart and soul into it and loves what she does. I have already recommended her to other brides and intend to use her services in the future. Don't even look at any other florists! Charity is hands-down the best of the best.

Sent on 08/27/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Wow Shelby! (tears in my eyes!!) Thank you for sharing your experience! I feel so honored to have been a part of your very special day! Many blessings to you + Jared!

Megg · Married on 06/20/2015

Where do I even start? Getting recommended to Charity was the biggest blessing! From our first meeting together I knew how amazing and talented she was and not to mention literally the sweetest person in the world. She was amazing to work with and was so flexible with all the changes I made during the process! Always got right back to me, answered my countless questions and was so fun to work with! When I walked into our venue and saw all our flowers, it took my breath away. they were even more gorgeous than I had dreamed of. I would recommend Charity with He Loves Me Flowers to EVERYONE. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful! ♥️

Sent on 06/27/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Megg! It was a joy to be a part of your special day and to work with you and your family! Many blessings on your marriage!

Caroline · Married on 06/13/2015

Charity is incredibly talented and so easy to work with! Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She is knowledgable of types of flowers, color palettes, etc and offers great advice for what will look best and work best with your circumstances. On top of all of this, she is so sweet and a hard worker- she is confident when she shows up and works her magic without bothering you with questions. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/26/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

You are so sweet, Caroline! Thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute joy working with you and your family! Congrats on your marriage!

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

Charity was amazing. Her talent truly showed through our bouquets for our wedding. She took my ideas and took them farther than I ever could have imagined. She is a jewel!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Laura, thank you for the sweet words! I am overjoyed to have been a part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you and congratulations!

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Charity is blessed with a true talent! Her creations were more than perfect for my wedding! Her attention to detail and creativity sets her apart from other designers! Charity over delivered in every aspect from the consultation, to planning and arrangements! I would highly recommend He Loves Me Flowers to every bride! Thank you so much Charity!

Sent on 05/29/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Lauren! And thanks for having us be a part of your gorgeous wedding!
  • User5202751 · 2+ years ago

Charity is the sweetest ever! She put up with me constantly changing things around on her and still made everything perfect come the big day! I was so sad because we got behind on time and things got a little crazy....long story short, we forgot to give the corsages to the mothers and the boutonnieres to the dads. They were seriously so stunning so it killed me that we didn't even get to show them off or take pictures. Charity did everything perfectly and I would highly suggest her to any bride.

Sent on 06/24/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! So happy to have been a part of your special day!

McKenna · Married on 05/02/2015

He Loves Me Flowers was a dream to work with! Charity is beyond the sweetest person you will ever meet and is so talented. All of her arrangements are truly amazing and you can see the love and dedication she puts into each. We had nothing but praise and complements for her work at our wedding. If only we could get married every year to be surrounded by her talent! ;) Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, McKenna! It was a joy to work with you and a pleasure to be a part of your lovely spring wedding! Congratulations!

Madison · Married on 04/18/2015

Charity is one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever had the privilege of meeting. She was so amazing to work with and she went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams a reality. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Madison! It was a great joy and pleasure to work with you and your family! Loved having the opportunity to be a part of your special day! :)

Lorna · Married on 03/21/2015

Charity was amazing to work with and so sweet! The flowers were my absolute favorite thing at our wedding! My bouquet was breathtaking! It was very full and cascading with ribbons. We also had her create a 40 foot garland! It was incredible! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Lorna! I loved working with you and thanks for trusting me to do that garland! ;) It was amazing! Congrats to you + Cody!

Charity designed the most beautiful flower arrangements for my "romantic" and "elegant" wedding. In my initial indecisiveness, her creativity inspired the perfect look I wanted. On the big day, her arrangements were even better than I imagined they would be. I could tell she truly has a passion for her work and sincerely wanted to make my day special. I appreciated her sincerity and her responsiveness to my emails. I most definitely recommend He Loves Me Flowers for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/16/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! So honored to be a part of your wedding day!