Paul Duhon Wedding Videography Reviews

19 | Orlando, FL

19 Reviews for Paul Duhon Wedding Videography

Paul just filmed our wedding a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to see the footage!! He was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Amy · Married on 09/10/2014

We were so glad we chose Paul Duhon (PDVideography) as videographer for our Disney wedding. He was so hard-working and just an all-around nice guy on our wedding day. It was like having another friend or family member there. Our trailer still makes me cry. Just perfect. And we received it within 2 weeks which was an unexpected surprise. Our full videos came within 4 months and captured all the important moments of our day. What a joy to be able to watch them again and again. There are so many things you miss in the moment and things I didn't even realize were captured but I'm so glad we have (like not knowing my hubby was miked during our "first look" and now we have that captured forever). I highly recommend prioritizing video services for your important day, and will recommend Paul over and over again!

Sent on 03/31/2015

RYan · Married on 02/23/2013

Paul was amazing, I am a bit of a shy person ,, so having live footage being shot was not up my alley, but my husband wanted it so we did it, and I have to say Paul listened to what we wanted and my concerns and honestly it was like he wasnt even there. I cant' wait to get the video back , based on his previews I'm sure it'll be amazing! THanks Paul!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Heather · Married on 04/02/2011

Paul was great! He jumped in at the last minute for us and was very professional! He even traveled for us at no extra cost. I hardly noticed him filming the entire night. We haven't received our video yet, but I'm sure it will be wonderful. :)

Sent on 05/22/2011

Ashlee · Married on 12/19/2009

Awesome videographer! He was extremely friendly, reliable, and professional. He was also very responsive to our preferences. You can't beat his prices especially for the high quality product you will receive! We would and have recommended him to all of our friends planning weddings. : )

Sent on 03/06/2010

Holly · Married on 10/17/2009

I loved the video... I just got it 2 days ago and I have watched it about 5 times!!! It is amazing to see that day from the outside view now!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Nestor · Married on 10/09/2009

Paul was a great and he was very helpfull and understanding. He really did a good job on giving us what we wanted and more. To see the pictures is one thing, but to see the video and relive every great moment of it, its great.

I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great wedding video, he was very promt and proffessional.

Sent on 01/02/2010

Virgo · Married on 06/13/2009

Paul produced a high quality, professional video at a very reasonable price. He was able to get a lot of really good video in places that I didn't even notice him being in. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/17/2009

Sara · Married on 02/21/2009

Thank You so much Paul for our video. The video was perfect and you were so nice through out the entire process. THANK YOU

Sent on 07/12/2009

Tiffany · Married on 01/24/2009

Great to work with! I was extremly satisfied with my video, if i would re-do my whole wedding again i would still have Paul as my videographer. He captured all the special moments, Paul was always in the perfect spot and was determined to get the footage. Im so gratefull that i came across his business, i couldnt be happier with the outcome :) i recomend Paul 100% i could not give anyone one bad review about this videographer, he is exelent!

Sent on 07/12/2009

Karen · Married on 08/12/2001

I have worked with Paul on a number of weddings in many different settings, and every time he has produced a videography masterpiece! Paul's unshakable commitment to providing exceptional customer service is extremely admirable and one of the many reasons we enjoy working with him. Any bride or wedding professional should feel confident that they will receive the very best quality services from Paul Duhon Videography.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Heather · Married on 10/10/2010

Paul Duhon was great to work with and provided a lot of wonderful footage. His prices are reasonable and you get quality work. He put together a photo montage in addition to our video and included it on our DVD with some favorite songs which was a nice touch. Paul was very nice and easy to work with. He filmed our rehearsal, moments of getting ready, our ceremony and entire reception. It is worth the money for a great videographer; one who can capture all the details and precious moments of your special day in a high-quality, beautiful format. He really does care about each couple he works with and it shows that he really enjoys what he does. Paul is very responsive with any and all questions up to and during this special time. He definitely captured our love story in a very special way.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Mackenzie · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I weren't really interested in having a videographer, but we changed our minds at the last minute--we couldn't be more THANKFUL! The video Paul edited was an inspiring glimpse of my favorite wedding moments.

It's worth it to have Paul capture your big day. He's considerate, kind, and a true professional--two thumbs up!

Sent on 04/13/2015

terra · Married on 10/24/2010

Paul was great! He actually worked with us when i had to downgrade our package. He was very professional. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Diane · Married on 03/31/2017

3.0

We were so pleased that we picked Paul to be our videographer, he was such a nice guy, from the moment he arrived my daughter and I felt at ease with him. It was difficult to decide as we are from the Uk, but we needn't have worried as within a few weeks of the wedding he had sent a short montage of the wedding, which was absolutely amazing, it had us all in tears. To sum Paul up, he is a lovely guy, easy to work with, very reasonably priced, he has made us a wonderful montage(can't wait for the whole thing). Just one little niggle we had, as we were in the Uk it was a little difficult to get hold of him, other than that I would highly recommend Paul,

Sent on 05/01/2017

Mary · Married on 02/19/2010

Paul did a wonderful job. He met with me prior to our wedding and he kept in touch via e-mail and phone calls. He was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. On our wedding day I had no concerns about whether Paul would be able to capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 05/12/2010

2.4
      3.0

Overall, you get what you pay for. I wish we had spent more on video to get a higher quality video. The video looked grainy and a bit shaky overall.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Paul Duhon Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for your feedback!! Please email us so we can fix this problem for you info@pdvideography.com. It could be that you ordered a DVD and you need
    Blu-Ray. All of our work is in HD but if you did not get Blu-Ray you are only getting half the quality. We are happy to help :)

Rebecca · Married on 01/13/2018

1.5
      1.5
      1.0

My wedding was in January 2018. We hired PDVideography for their basic package (a 3 min trailer and raw footages) and two videographers. The 3 min trailer and raw footages took almost 5 months to deliver, and this was months after months of emails chasing Paul down. He was not responsive to emails and when he does respond, the answer was the video will be ready “very soon”. I asked for the raw footages to be mailed in the meantime. Never happened. It was not until I finally sent a complaint email at around the 4.5 month mark that he started to rush. The trailer missed elements that I had mentioned in the planning document I spent hours compiling for him. The song we specifically agreed on (which he said he was working on back in February 2018) was not used. When I sent him feedback hoping we can work together to produce a satisfactory trailer, this is when his attitude and language changed. His emails and the way he handled this situation could have been more professional.

I eventually just asked for the raw footages (which were bare bones but I expected that) and our conversation ended there.

My conclusion is: if you are hands on and want to build an open and frequent communication with your videographer, if you have specific visions about videography, or if you simply wish to receive your final product within reasonable time, then PDVideography is not a good fit for you.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jonathan · Married on 07/03/2016

0.6
      1.0

I would not recommend booking Paul for videography of an event, especially a wedding. In our opinion, his editing of the final video was very poor quality and left us extremely frustrated and now looking for another video editor to resolve the issues with his video. Paul used virtually no transitions from one scene to the next. Its as if you just hit the stop button on the camera and then the record button on the next scene. What I would describe as a “hard cut”. A simple fade out of one scene and then fade back in would have greatly improved the flow of the video. The editing was the primary issue. For example, there is no transition from the cocktail hour to the reception, and the bridal party entrance footage begins with the DJ in mid-sentence. Similar issue going from the reception where we have people dancing, and then all of a sudden we’re cutting the cake. Simple fades in and out would have made a world of difference.
    We notified Paul of these issues within 14 days and provided detailed notes on the issues and what our thoughts were to fix them. Paul asked to meet with us in person to discuss the issues, which we were more than happy to do in order to get the video, which we paid a lot for, edited to a point where we were happy with the final product. After rescheduling twice, Paul then called to inform us that in order to make any changes, he would have to charge us a fee. We flat refused to even consider paying him additional money based on how much we had already paid him and the poor quality of the product we received. He seemed to think we wanted exploding effects or animations in the video, which wasn’t even close to what we were describing to him.
    In summary, I cannot recommend Paul Duhon for any type of video capture or editing work as his work on our wedding video has left us very frustrated and without an acceptable version of our wedding day to share with friends and family.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Paul Duhon Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We loved being a part of your wedding (see Jonathan's video here: https://vimeo.com/178374910) Very sorry you feel this way! We try very hard to work with all of our couples to give them the video they want. Our work is very easy to find online at PDVideography.com, youtube, and vimeo. Our edit style is the same on our website as it is on Disc and we are very proud to showcase many examples for you before we are ever hired. We always want to work with our couples to make them happy but when a demand for FREE! work after the fact is made and it is expressed if we don't do so a 'bad review' will be posted we find this to be very disheartening. We can always be contact at info@pdvideography.com Wishing you all the best!!!