1 South Orange Ave. 502, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Reality Weddings

Reality Weddings is an Orlando-based wedding videography company specializing in videos, recaps and cinematography. With an eye for detail and lots of creativity, Reality Weddings captures the most special wedding moments to create timeless highlight reels. Staffed by an engaged couple, these two shoot in several different styles, including cinematic, documentary, short form and traditional.

With multiple wedding packages to choose from, Reality Weddings can provide ceremony and reception coverage, a behind the scenes montage, aerial footage, 10 hours of coverage, raw footage of all the important moments like the speeches and dances and much more. They can make a custom wedding package as well, so you get everything you want out of their services.

Other services include:

Reality Weddings 6
Reality Weddings 7

Carolyn · Married on 03/02/2019

Spectacular Videographer

Wow! What more can I say! From the beginning I was amazed by how professional and responsive Reginald was. He has such a great personality and even better work. He was so flexible and willing to coordinate and work on the schedule with us to make sure we got video of everything we wanted. Day after wedding we already had raw footage and then the final highlight video came out and it was beyond perfect. Reginald worked with us on some little changes we wanted and was so helpful and gracious about it. I would recommend him and his work to everyone. It was such a delight working with reality weddings. They truly do make your dreams a reality with their work.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Reality Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Carolyn! It was amazing to be a part of your special day and I hope you cherish the memories we captured forever.
  • Kesha

Kesha Fitzgerald · Married on 02/02/2019

Simply Amazing!

With less than two months until my wedding I began to get nervous because I had not secured a professional wedding videographer. As I continued to search the internet, I stumbled crossed Reality Weddings and after some research and a conversation with Reginald, I knew they were the best choice for what I had envisioned for my special day. Let me just say, not only was I right but I am overly satisfied and impressed with their services. From start to finish the communication was ongoing, professionalism beyond words and last but not least my wedding video is phenomenally amazing!! They have captured some forever memories. If you stopped by their site looking for videography, look no further!!! Reality Weddings is definitely the way to go!! The quality of their work is epic. Thanks again to the entire Reality Weddings team!! You will be forever on speed dial. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald February 2, 2019!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Reality Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are so happy that you are happy! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day and we hope that you relive the memories forever with our video(s)!

Award

Reality Weddings Pricing

Reality Weddings Price Rates

Reality Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Reality Weddings 1
    Free Raw Footage
    Get free raw footage of important parts of your wedding including bouquet toss, garter toss and retrieval as well as dances and speeches with you book with us on Wedding Wire.
  • Reality Weddings 2
    Price Match
    Price Match! We will match pricing. Show us others that have better pricing for comparable services and we will match their price for the services. Make sure to show your offer letter and we will make it work!

• 1 South Orange Ave. 502 Orlando, Florida, 32801 See on map