Patti Cakes, Inc. Reviews

73 | Moyock, NC

73 Reviews for Patti Cakes, Inc.

73 Patti Cakes, Inc. Reviews

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing job and so attentive to detail! Loved working with her and her cakes tastes amazing. I would highly recommend her!

James · Married on 05/19/2018

I don't think we could of had a better experience with Patti Cakes! We had her do our cake for our wedding and it turned out perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

We just loved working with Emily from Patti Cakes!! From the tasting, to the wedding, she was just a joy to work with and the cakes were absolutely perfect!!! She did our wedding cake and a surprise groom's cake. Both looked amazing and tasted even better!

Ellen · Married on 08/13/2016

Emily did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! My guests were raving over this wedding cake! Emily is very professional and great to work with.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/18/2016

Emily, the owner of Patti Cakes is amazing to work with. She is such a sweetheart. We met her at her home to taste cakes and had a blast coming up with all different flavor combinations before finally deciding on a brand new combination of almond cake with mocha filling and buttercream icing. She checked in on us through email as the wedding got closer to ask if we had any last minute questions or cake ideas. The cake was gorgeous and it tasted so good!

Renee · Married on 06/11/2016

Emily is nothing less than amazing and worth every cent. Not only did our cake look amazing it taste just as good as it looked everyone raved about the cake and was asking for more after the wedding was over

Emily with Patti cakes was wonderful to work with. She truly has a passion for what she does. Her cakes are gorgeous, as well as delicious. We had banana chip chocolate chip cake and almond cake with raspberry filling. The cake turned out just how I wanted it to look. Everyone raves how delicious and beautiful it was.

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2016

Emily was amazing! She came recommended through my wedding planner and once I looked her up online I knew she was the one. She responded quickly to emails and was very helpful. My husbands only request was that we had red velvet and he is very picky about how it is made. Since he couldn't come with me to the tasting, Emily let me take the (huge) plate of samples home. He loved the red velvet! Emily was also very helpful during my process of buying things for the wedding (cupcake to go boxes, cupcake wrappers, cake topper) and all my questions about if something was the right size. Once I saw the finished product on my wedding day I couldn't believe it, they were perfect! They were better than I even imagined! And they tasted even better! I would definitely recommend Patti Cakes to anyone asking and I would definitely use her in the future!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/10/2015

Emily did an absolute beautiful job on our wedding cake and special grooms cake! Not only is she an artist with decorating and designing your vision, but she is an awesome baker. We loved our wedding cake flavor choices and are still having friends and family ask about our cake! My only regret is that I didn't eat a second piece! We will certainly be ordering from Emily in the future! I would continue to recommend her again and again. Very friendly, quick with emails and questions and a great price for the work she does! You won't regret working with her!

Megan-Brette · Married on 09/05/2015

Emily was just amazing! She made a cake that was out of this world and our guests are still talking about it. We had a vintage-travel themed wedding and at first we had thought of a vintage looking cake, but then we all brainstormed and thought about suitcases. We had seen some online and once we talked about it Emily was so excited herself. Not only did she make the most amazing looking cake, but it tasted absolutely wonderful as well. AND, she even incorporated our honeymoon location, our wedding colors, and all the countries my husband and I have been to. Emily really couldn't have done a better job. Everything she said she was going to do, she did. She was a professional from the beginning to the end.

Jessi · Married on 05/30/2015

Emily makes the best cakes!! I cannot tell you enough how amazing her cakes taste!!! Plus Emily is a pleasure to work with!! Will get her cakes for every special occasion!!!

Emily was a delight to work with! Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Lindy · Married on 05/02/2015

Emily Patti knows her cakes! She worked with us to create a white washed dream of a cake. We couldn't decide on a flavor, so we ended up with two! Banana Chocolate Chip (I know! It was amazing!!) and Vanilla with strawberry filling. Emily made the wedding cake in one flavor and then had sheet cakes (kitchen cakes) in the back of the other. Our guests were asked which flavor they preferred and able to make a choice between the two. Our tasting was so incredibly filling, she offered us more flavor options than I could have imagined. On top of our amazing wedding cake, she made a surprise groom's cake for me as well! Her talent shined through on this one - she made 2 weight stacks, shaker bottle and iPod for my weightlifting groom. And the black fondant that everyone fears - she made it taste like any other frosting! Sprinkles in the middle for his cake batter flavor obsession - the ultimate touch. Go with Emily - you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Patti Cakes, Inc.'s reply:

Awwww Lindy you are so kind! I'm so thrilled to hear the cakes were a hit and hope Blake was really surprised with his groom's cake! You two were such a fun couple to work with and I hope your wedding celebrations were everything you envisioned! Congratulations!!

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Emily exceeded my expectations. The cake was stunning and absolutely delicious. Very highly recommended.

Ryann · Married on 04/18/2015

Before I even met Emily I knew we just had to use Patti Cakes! While touring venues there were pictures of past events, after saying, “I like that cake…” and hearing for the tenth time it was a Patti Cakes, I decided to send an email. A year in advance, before I even tried her cakes or knowing what I wanted my cake to look like, I reserved her for our big day! Six months later when we drove down to North Carolina, and I had the most fun experience of wedding planning. Emily’s cakes are delicious, we chose banana chocolate chip and lemon with raspberry filling. The design was flawless and she was even able to tuck our cat and dog under the cake for an added touch. Emily’s cakes are second to none in flavor and design! Loved working with her… wish we were located closer so we could use her in more of life’s grand celebrations!

Debbie · Married on 11/15/2014

Emily is a joy to work with! She is very creative and she gave us lots of great suggestions for my daughter's wedding cake. Her work is absolutely beautiful and her cakes taste great! Our guests raved over the cake! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Patti Cakes was so flexible and fun to work with! My mother-in-law and I scheduled a tasting and she made a weekend appointment which was so helpful and not always available in the "wedding world"! The tasting was so delicious and made it very hard to pick our flavors. She made a stunning Snap-On tool box for my mechanic groom. It was so beautiful and we didn't want to slice it up. We had the red velvet cake which was excellent. It was also cool to slice into a red tool box and have the red cake inside. We booked a little late but she was still able to fit us in, and we picked up the cake. She made it easy to transport and everything arrived perfect.

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

When my husband and I went down to meet Emily for our tasting, I knew we would be using her before we even tasted the cake. She walked out and greeted us with hugs! Fortunately when we got inside, the product was just as fantastic as her. I had no idea what kind of cake I wanted so I just threw out some ideas and Emily ran with it. The outcome was beautiful!! We also had a grooms cake for my husbands alma mater that looked incredible. Most importantly, the cake is DELICIOUS!! Emily is the best there is in this area and even if you're in the Tidewater area of VA, she's worth the drive!

Gina · Married on 09/13/2014

Emily's cake was amazing!! I had my wedding in Sandbridge (Virginia Beach) and live in northern Virginia. I communicated via email along with sending photos. She made my cake EXACTLY how I wanted it! Her cakes are delicious, my guests raved about it!

Shanessa · Married on 07/26/2014

TALENTED!!!! Cake is awesome, fondant that you can actually eat!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely the easiest decision for us. She was beyond sweet to us, and her cakes are as delicious as they are beautiful. She has such a real talent.

katey · Married on 06/07/2014

I LOVED working with Emily of Patti Cakes -- she is the best! I am a wedding planner out of Baltimore and I came in with a TON of ideas. Emily worked with me to come up with what I wanted -- even though I really didn't know what that was. She was open to my ideas and so creative herself in helping my vision for the cake come to life. The week before the wedding, I had a crazy idea to add sugar figurines of our dogs to the back of the cake. Although it was so last minute, Emily made it happen and it was one of the biggest hits of the wedding --- so hilarious and adorable! Not only are her cakes amazing looking, but they taste great too. We loved all of the unique flavors and ended up going with banana chocolate chip for our wedding cake flavor. We also got a huge assortment of cake pops from her and our guests are still RAVING about them ---- they were just SO good. Thank you again for everything Emily! I wish we lived closer so we could work together all of the time.

Brooke · Married on 05/31/2014

Emily Patti was our cake vendor for our May 31, 2014 wedding at the Chrysler Museum. Emily is SO sweet, patient, and flexible. You will absolutely love working with her. I had an idea of what I wanted, but she delivered an even more beautiful cake than I could have ever imagined. She is truly an artist.

Patti Cakes, Inc did an outstanding job on the wedding cake and the groom's cake. She did such a wonderful job on the details and the cake flavors were outstanding. Thank you so much for meeting my daughters vision on her cake. It was very elegant. We would highly recommend you to friends and family. A special thanks for making her day so perfect.

Emily from Patti Cakes designed the cake of our dreams for our beach-themed wedding! It was absolutely beautiful, affordable, and perfectly moist and delicious! Emily is so great to work with- if you have an idea in your head, she will make it happen!!