Patty Bakes

Nags Head, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Patty Bakes is a modern cake and dessert studio located in the heart of the Outer Banks in Duck, NC. We offer custom desserts for life's many celebrations and we are passionate about creating beautiful cakes that taste absolutely delicious.

Patty Bakes has been featured in Style Me Pretty, Brides Magazine, New York Magazine, and Wedding Chicks. She has also worked with Dig Inn and Momofuku's Lucky Peach Magazine.

$8

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$11

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kim Getting married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The cake Patrice made for us was one of the highlights of our wedding. It was beautiful and delicious! Yummy and exactly what we wanted - the buttercream frosting was so light! We couldn't believe the flowers on the cake were made out of sugar - they looked like real flowers. And the chocolate drips were amazing! Patrice was excellent at communicating with us and made the process super easy and fun! She is so talented. I only wish she worked closer to us... so we could have her do our birthday cakes!
    Caitlyn B. Married on 05/10/2022

Beautiful and delicious cake

Everything down from our our phone call to selecting flavors and tastings to day of set up was absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough kind things about Patrice. She is an absolutely gem and I鈥檓 so glad that I found her Instagram and reached out. The cake was a custom flavor, and absolutely not expecting OUR choice to play out well in the taste bud area, but she knew exactly what we were looking for and executed it beautifully. The cake was gorgeous and delicious and so were the little treats we got to go along with it!! She recommended our day of coordinator when we went to pick up our tasting cakes, chatted with us for quite awhile and we just felt like old friends. On the day of the wedding, she came to set up the cake and I was busy getting ready so I unfortunately wasn鈥檛 able to thank anyone but she found me and said hi! It was a wonderful surprise, gives you those warm and fuzzies when you鈥檙e stressed, two hours before you walk down the aisle! If we ever need a cake again, in the OBX, I will only be ordering from Patrice!!!

Patty Bakes's reply:

Caitlyn!!! Your review MADE MY DAY!!! Thank you so much for taking time to write this -- and your cake flavor is actually going to be in full rotation on my menu. It was just too good. Thank you for the inspiration. I wish you and Tal so much love!!! You guys are the best!!!
  • Julianne
    Julianne L. Married on 03/26/2022

Most Delicious and Gorgeous Cupcakes/Cakes

Patty Bakes is amazing! Patricia made our wedding cake and cupcakes and we could not have been more pleased. We had 3 different cupcake flavors and it was impossible to pick my favorite; they were all so good! Our guests all raved about them and we enjoyed the top tier of the cake for ourselves-we were planning to freeze it for our 1 year anniversary, but ate it right away instead :).

Patricia was also so great to work with. We had 3 large sampling cakes for our tasting. She is so energetic and made us feel like her only clients! We had a tropical theme for the wedding and she decorated our cake so beautifully with the florals. Definitely use her for any of your baking needs!

Patty Bakes's reply:

Julianne! Thank you for the most amazing review! I had the BEST time working on your cake and cupcakes -- those flowers from Renee were OUT OF THIS WORLD! You had such a cool concept for the wedding and I'm so lucky I got to be a small part of it. Sending you so much love
  • illustration stars

70 photos 路 06/15/2019

Duck Nags Head, NC, 27949
(734) 904-1812

By Appointment Only
Location of (Patty Bakes)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding