Parrott's Photo Booth Company Reviews

4 | Portland, ME

4 Reviews for Parrott's Photo Booth Company

Cait · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Parrott Photobooth rental. We have been to many weddings and we have been in some wonderful photo-booths and we were so impressed with Parrott. They were the NICEST people on the planet, gave us and our guests a great experience, so reasonably priced, had a great product and at the end we got a great book with a copy of every picture and our guests wrote in the album under the 2nd copy of the picture (this was not our guest book so this was a lovely surprise!). All of our guests raved about the photobooth and had so much fun. I wholeheartedly give Parrott's photobooth 5 stars!! :)

Sent on 10/18/2015

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I were so happy to have this outstanding business at our wedding. Their Photo Booth was the hit of the night! We had 200 guests and they all raved about the professionalism and helpful nature provided by David and Janet. David and Janet have always been accommodating and kind, since our first contact with them and we would gladly use their services over and over again. The price was outstanding and the personal touch they added marveled our guests. We are still getting compliments that Parrotts Photo Booth was the best people had ever seen!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2012

This was the highlight of my brothers wedding! I surprised my brother and my sister in law with this photo booth as a fun experience for their wedding last weekend! The Parrotts were SO AWESOME...super duper professional and pleasant..and they had as much fun as our guests did! They even brought special props as both my brother and his wife are in law enforcement (they brought handcuffs and police hats!). I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding. All of our guests raved about the pictures and props. They even got to take a sheet home with them, and the bride and groom got a book too! AWESOME! I cannot say enough about how great they were!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Caitriona · Married on 09/04/2011

Parrott’s Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding – our guests LOVED it! I booked them late in the process – about a month before the wedding I realized I had some extra money in the budget and thought this would be a fun addition. They were very responsive, offered a great price compared to other photobooth operators, and their photobooth is absolutely adorable! Dave and Janet both staffed the booth during the wedding and the props they brought for our guests to use were hilarious. The guestbook they put together as guests took pictures (allowing them to sign under their photos) is a great keepsake. After the wedding, they send us a CD with digital copies of all the photos. If you have some “fun” money in your budget, this is a great fun addition that your guests will love!

Sent on 12/08/2011