5 Preble St, Gorham, ME 04038 Map · Phone number

About Portland Photo Booth Company

Every social gathering has a story... and a picture is worth a thousand words. Portland Photo Booth brings the fun, and helps create wonderful memories that last a lifetime.

The booth is designed to take up a small amount space while being able to fit up to 10 adults. Nice, right?

Photos print out in less than 13 seconds and your guests can choose to be photographed in color or black and white. The images can be saved electronically, so you can download them. We also provide props at no charge like boas, wigs, and over-sized sunglasses, an attendant.

All this for an affordable rate.

Perfect for Weddings, Proms, Graduation Parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Anniversaries, Reunions, Promotions, Sweet 16's, Fundraisers, College Dances, High School Dances, Trade Shows, Holiday Parties, County Fairs, and just about any other social gathering you can think of.

pics
img3076
beezley91619
beezley91917
pics
img3076

5 Reviews for Portland Photo Booth Company

robby · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Justin @ Portland Photo Booth!! This guy was BEYOND awesome and so so so nice! He must have complimented my wife on how gorgeous she was at least 10 times. He was there early and stayed late and it showed how much he loved doing what he was doing. The photo booth came with so many props. I have seen a lot of these at weddings before and he had way more than I had ever seen.

After the wedding, he wrote us a personalized thank you card which goes a long way with my wife and me. I honestly cannot recommend this company enough bc they went above and beyond my expectations. You think having a photo booth at a wedding is just a little side thing to have fun with for your guests, but Justin was an exception bc I had so many people coming up to me telling me how awesome he was and how nice he was.

If you are looking for a photo booth company around Portland, please book here as you wont be sorry!! ...especially if Justin is the attendant!! Thank you so much Justin!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

We had a fantastic experience working with Portland Photo Booth. They were responsive, flexible and extremely professional. Many of our wedding guests personally commented on our attendant (Justin). He was professional, energetic, fun and had a very positive attitude. We also were very impressed with the number of booth props - more than I have ever seen at a wedding before! We were extremely pleased and would recommend Portland Photo Booth without a doubt. - Sydney and Fred

Sent on 10/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

I've been to a lot of weddings with a photo booth and Justin @ Portland Photo Booth Co in Maine was THE BEST! He was involved with the guests dressing them up and helping them find outfits. If people wanted to do their own thing it was like he could read them and he just stepped back and let them have fun. He was reasonably priced, professional, responsive and just awesome. I can't say enough nice things.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Portland Photo Booth Company's reply:

This made my day to read. Thanks for taking the time to write these kind words.

Portland Photo Booth Company FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 5 Preble St Gorham, 04038 See on map