The mainely candid camper

Cape Elizabeth, ME View map Visit website

Bringing both photo booth & bar services to your events from our boho vintage serro scotty campers 📸🥃🦞⚡️

Choose a package with The Mainely Candid Camper, based in Portland, Maine, to engage your guests and offer an unforgettable experience. Each of our packages are designed to help you offer something memorable to your guests at a price point that works with your event budget.
Now booking for 22’ | 23’

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$900

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,250

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Flip Book
Props

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

Laura S. Married on 08/22/2021

Unique photo camper was a huge hit!

I hired the Mainely Candid Camper for my wedding and it was a huge hit. Katelyn was very professional and responsive in the lead up to the event, and everything was seamless on wedding day. All our guests (especially the kiddos) LOVED this unique photo booth. The guest book that was included is spectacular (including a wooden engraved cover with our names and wedding date), and we received all the photos (including fun animations) digitally within a couple days.

One great bonus of this photo booth is the number of people that can fit inside - we had whole groups of friends in the camper at once, which I don't think is possible with smaller, more common photo booths.

Cannot recommend the Mainely Candid Camper highly enough!
  • Lexi
    Lexi N. Married on 09/05/2020

Picture perfect!

The Mainely Candid Camper was the perfect addition to my wedding! It was so fun and something all of my guests could enjoy, no matter their age! I have the best keep sake album of everyone's pictures. The camper team was so helpful and made the photo booth so easy to use! I would 10/10 recommend this adorable vintage camper photo booth! I can see myself renting this for future parties!
  • Faye
    Faye H. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Entertainment for a Wedding! A Crowd Pleaser!

We are so happy we hired the Mainely Candid Camper for our wedding! It was such a hit with our guests. Almost every one of our guests visited the photo booth camper- and we love the book with all of our guests' photos and congratulatory notes that came with our package! We are outdoorsy people, and everybody told us that the camper fit in with the vibe of our wedding. Katelyn was phenomenal to work with- she responds to emails quickly, shows up on time, open to any requests, and is wonderful with guests. She also sent us the high resolution digital copies of the photos two days after our wedding. The camper is beautiful on the inside and outside with tons of props and space for your photos! This camper was on the pricier side compared to similar services- but you will not be disappointed if you hire Katelyn and the Mainely Candid Camper for your event! We highly recommend it!

Cape Elizabeth, ME, 04107
2078385542
Location of (The mainely candid camper)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding