Ottawa Flowers Reviews

27 | Parker Dam, CA

27 Reviews for Ottawa Flowers

Chanelle · Married on 08/11/2017

I used Ottawa Flowers for my summer 2017 wedding and was so pleased with everything. They were definitely the easiest vendor to deal with during my crazy wedding planning. In addition, I had moved to Alberta a few months prior to my wedding and was still happily accommodated to be sure things were done to my satisfaction! On top of the great service, I loved my flowers on the day of, they were delivered on time and looked completely fabulous! It was definitely a stress free experience from beginning to end and I would (and have) recommended Ottawa Flowers to other brides!

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • User6838778 · 1+ year ago

Pavel was so helpful and accommodating! He is such a handsome and charming man! If I wasn't engaged already!! My wedding flowers were flawless! I was so happy with everything. Thank you Pavel and your outstanding team! I know how hard you all worked to make my wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 06/14/2016

chantal · Married on 11/19/2016

Pavel was amazing, and our flowers turned out great. If you are looking for wedding flowers, don't look anywhere else, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

Ottawa Flowers did my flowers for my wedding. They were amazing! We had multiple appointments with Pavel to determine exactly what i wanted. I was given multiple options to find the best colour, shape and price option for me. They did multiple mock-ups of my centre pieces to be sure that it was exactly what I wanted. The night before the wedding we were invited to come to the shop and look at the work they had done and make sure that it was, again, exactly what we wanted. I was blown away. As I bride you have a vision of what you want for your day and its nerve wracking not being sure if it is going to come together. Ottawa Fowers definitely made my vision come true and I am so happy that i chose them to be my florist! Not that I plan on ever getting married again but if i did i would go with Ottawa Flowers again in a heart beat and plan on using them for any other flower needs I may have!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved working with Pavel! Best decision and our flowers looked breathtaking !

Sent on 10/17/2016

Ken · Married on 02/13/2016

Holy crap....I am a guy and I love how the whole flower needs for our wedding were taken care of.....I do mean taken care of. We walked in one sunday afternoon and Pavel was willing to take the time to help us. He cut right to the chase. I mean it.....I thought we would be spending hours going over colours and types of flowers, but this man knew exactly what we wanted. My fiancé spent more time nodding than questioning. When we went back to view a sample my love was almost in tears when she saw how beautiful the flowers were. So Pavel....job well done.....and thank you so much.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Judy · Married on 11/07/2015

Ottawa Flowers provided all the flowers for my daughter's wedding on Nov 7. Everything was exactly as we had discussed with Pavel and exactly what we wanted and were expecting. He was flexible, understanding, and very helpful. The flowers were all very fresh, opened just the right amount, the three deliveries to different venues were on time with no hassles whatsoever. We definitely recommend Ottawa Flowers.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Sam · Married on 09/05/2015

We considered several options while researching florists for our wedding in the Ottawa/Gatineau area in September 2015. We searched the internet and various wedding magazines for pictures, customer reviews and testimonials before meeting with our top 3 picks. Ottawa Flowers blew the other two contenders out of the water in every aspect, including but not limited to quality, service and cost.

Pavel was quick to respond to our many questions before our initial meeting, he was flexible concerning meeting times and dates, he helped us determine which types of flowers we could select (since we weren’t nearly as knowledgeable in that area as he certainly is), and he was friendly and professional throughout the whole process. Thanks to Pavel, the end results were absolutely stunning, delivered right on schedule, and exactly what we were hoping to have for our special day. We ultimately received tremendous positive feedback from our guests, who couldn’t get over the gorgeous bracelets, bouquets, boutonnieres and arbor adornment that Ottawa Flowers had created for us. After having dealt with Ottawa Flowers, we completely understand how they have earned all of the awards and accolades that adorn their head office.

We honestly give Ottawa Flowers two thumbs up and 5 stars, and we highly recommend that you consider them for your upcoming event! G&S

Sent on 10/07/2015

Pavel did an absolutely AMAZING job with our bouquets and centre pieces. I went in there not knowing what I wanted and he gave us a ton of ideas and was extremely helpful, upfront and honest. If he thought what we wanted didn't make sense price wise he would tell us not to waste our money and provided a better solution. He is extremely professional

Sent on 08/24/2015

Stacy · Married on 07/25/2015

Ottawa Flowers was amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for better service.
    When I walked into my venue and saw the flowers set up I was amazed. They did such a beautiful job.
    I highly recommend Ottawa Flowers to anyone looking for a florists.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Heather · Married on 06/27/2015

Great to work with! Pavel got my vision and really made it happen within our budget. When I needed a last minute addition and I didn't have time to come in and describe what I needed, they came up with amazing flower design. The full service is so valuable, they will drop off the flower at the time you need them (I wanted ours later because it was an outdoor wedding and I didn't want the flowers to be in the sun for a long time) and they also pick up at the end of the night!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Pavel did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding flowers- they were beautiful and fresh, stunning arrangements and bouquets. Service was over the top, to delivering the bouquets and boutonnieres to our homes the morning of and setting up and transporting from the ceremony to reception value, without a flaw. Pavel is confident in the service he provides, and delivers. There was never any issue with changes and alterations and he was amazing at helping us stay within budget!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Chantele · Married on 05/17/2015

Absolutely stunning flowers... We had Ottawa Flowers for our Wedding yesterday. Pavel was the most professional person we have ever met. We could tell he really, really cares about his clients and what they want. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the beauty of all the flowers. At the end of the night, all the flowers were taken home because everyone loved them. They were so fresh and gorgeous.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Pavel and his team at Ottawa Flowers did an amazing job providing flowers for my May 2015 wedding. I am still getting compliments on them to this day. He really made my vision to come life!

Sent on 01/30/2017

ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Pavel and his team at Ottawa Flowers were absolutely amazing. The flowers at our wedding were phenomenal and exactly what I wanted.

Pavel was fantastic from our very first meeting working with us every step of the way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted with exactly the budget we were working with.
    No matter how busy Pavel and the store was he was always accessible and never made us feel as though something else was more important than our wedding.
    The set up, delivery, execution and clean up on the big day was excellent and I had full trust and confidence in Pavel and his team

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a florist for ANY occasion. We continue to use Ottawa flowers and will for years to come.

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • W

Warren · Married on 09/12/2014

Ottawa Flowers provided us with all our needs for the wedding, from the bouquets to the boutaneers. They were reasonably priced and professional in their service. The person who helped us with the flowers was very knowledgeable on what was needed for all our flower needs for our service, and able to accommodate any adjustments that we needed to make.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Dyan · Married on 08/29/2014

Excellent services! they really know the business and how to take care of customers. I loved my wedding bouquets!!!!!!! and especially my centerpieces!!

Over the top service!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Eva · Married on 05/05/2012

The flowers were beautiful and lasted for a over a week after the wedding! They were stunning and we got so many compliments. Thank you so much Pawel!

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • W

Susana · Married on 07/18/2015

Great flowers! We loved them.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Anna Rosa · Married on 07/26/2014

We were amazed with the quality of the customer service we received from Ottawa Flowers. We met with the manager there and we was enthusiastic, kind and generous. He was very flexible through everything and had no issues with us making changes to our plans or if we needed to add anything else to the list. He was right on top of it. I had order anemones for my bouquets and the day before the wedding he called me and told me he was not happy with the ones he received so he upgraded my flowers to a much more expensive type at no charge and make my flowers stunning. Everything was perfect and I could not be happier with the service we received

Sent on 08/24/2014

Hodda · Married on 06/07/2015

With only 4 month to plan my wedding and being out of town- Ottawa Flowers made it possible to still have a beautiful wedding. They took on my wedding with very short notice. Pavel and team communicated with me over Facetime and email showing me centrepieces and floral arrangements, until I was pleased with everything. Thank you Ottawa Flowers for my special day even more beautiful.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2010

My flowers were beautiful. Each bridesmaid had a different bouquet of different flowers, it made for gorgeous pictures. The price, professionalism and flexibility were outstanding.
    Unfortunately, some of the flowers didn't look as good as the night progressed but no one was to blame but my silly choice of flowers in two of the five bouquets.
    Heads up ladies, chose your flowers with caution.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Kristy · Married on 06/15/2013

Ordered wholesale flowers, they were beautiful, and what I wanted.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Marlene · Married on 08/01/2015

Pavel did an amazing job with our flowers. All our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning on our wedding day. He met with us as many times as we needed to mock up our centerpieces. He had great suggestions that turned out beautifully. We had miscounted the number of centerpieces we needed and our decorator called Pavel before the reception; he came within an hour and brought us another centerpiece. He is so professional and great to work with. I would definitely recommend him to any bride!!

Marlene & David

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

3.5

Best deal for flowers around. Other places start bouquets at the cost of my entire order. And they were still fresh and lovely.

Sent on 10/19/2016