Opening Minds Entertainment Reviews

67 | Cincinnati, OH

67 Reviews for Opening Minds Entertainment

67 Opening Minds Entertainment Reviews

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Opening Minds (Dayna & Sumeet) did an AMAZING job making our wedding reception an unforgettable event. Their professionalism, responsiveness, and creativity made them phenomenal partners. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Opening Minds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Katie & Clark! We loved every moment of your reception. The love your family and friends have for you both is truly amazing.

Ravi · Married on 09/15/2018

We had Vikas and Opening Minds Entertainment for our wedding last month, and they were by far the best vendor that we worked with for our wedding. From the initial phone call, to the day of the event, Vikas and and his team made the process as easy and accommodating as possible. Leading up to the event, Vikas made himself available to discuss any logistical questions we had, gave recommendations on music, and lighting setup. Their online portal made the planning process efficient, and ensured that everyone was on the same page. Our wedding was in PA, and Vikas and his team came in from Cincinnati a day early to visit our venue and determine the best setups and lighting schemes. On the day of the event, he made sure that the Baraat started on time, got the crowd pumped up and made sure that everyone was having a great time. During the Reception, I don't think there was anytime that the dance floor wasn't packed with people!

There are very few vendors that are as professional, easy to work with, and accommodating as Vikas and OME. If you are looking for a DJ that will keep the dance floor going the whole night, play amazing music, have great lighting setups and are a breeze to work with, then you need to go with OME!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Opening Minds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! WE loved working with you all and your energy was amazing!!!

Samir · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic DJs that provide professional services. The music was fantastic and the dance floor remained packed for well over 3 hours. If you need to select a DJ, these are the best!!!

Ramesh · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a great experience overall. He helped us with song selections and took us through the whole process. He delivered our expectations and highly recommend him
    Saroj and Ramesh gandhi

Tanvi · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you so much for everything you guys did during my wedding! I am so unbelievably happy with how everything turned out. One of the best decisions I made was hiring you guys!!! Sumeet was so attentive and anything that needed to get done, got done. My wedding was about 800 people and 3 days long - 6 events total and each event was better than the last all thanks to y’all!

Raj · Married on 07/21/2018

The young men were attentive, responsive to our requests and queries and did a wonderful job running the show. We wish them luck in their future engagements.

Kelly Jo · Married on 07/06/2018

Vikas made our reception and Sangeet the talk of the year! He put everything together. His level of expertise and professionalism made me relax on the day because I knew Vikas would make it all go right!

Vishal · Married on 06/30/2018

You were our favorite vendor we had at our wedding. You were incredibly professor and prompt in your responses.

Thanks for making our wedding as fun as you did.

Anar · Married on 06/30/2018

Vikas and team at Opening Minds did an amazing job our whole wedding weekend! The online portal was easy to use and he had thousands of songs to choose from along with song recommendations for different events. He did a great job at our Sangeet and it went flawlessly. He brought incredible energy to our Baraat and (despite it being 95 degrees outside) kept everyone entertained throughout. He also MC'ed our reception and did a fantastic job in keeping it flowing. We had an amazing dholi who brought in a live element to our baraat and reception. The lighting he provided perfectly matched our ambiance and color scheme. Vikas had our guests dancing all the way until the last minute of our reception. We had nothing but rave reviews from our guests afterwards about the party atmosphere. Thank you for our unforgettable weekend. Highly recommend OM and DJ Vikas!

ritu · Married on 06/02/2018

Vikas and his team were truly amazing throughout our wedding weekend. They worked with not only me but my family as well to make sure everything ran smoothly. Always had the crowd going, and made sure everyone was having a great time. Hands down one of the best DJ's I have seen. Vikas thank you again for making out weekend so amazing.

RAJVI · Married on 05/27/2018

Best team ever!

This team was amazing to work with! They made our event flawless, from the lighting to music to dj, every moment was exactly what we wanted. Vikas is so easy to work with and really made each event special with his energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism. We could not have had this wedding without opening minds and would highly recommend for any of their services!

Krupa · Married on 05/18/2018

I don't even know where to began. Everyone at Opening Minds was beyond amazing!!! We chose to hire them because we loved them at my brother's wedding. They are quick to respond and are so accommodating. We had a special image we wanted projected at the reception and they were able to make it happen. They were definitely my easiest vendor. They had minimal demands and were flexible with short notice the weekend of the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone for any event. I don't think there is anything they couldn't handle.

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Vikas and his team did an AMAZING job at our Christian/ Indian fusion wedding! The lighting and music were on point! Our guests stayed in good spirits all night and could not get over how good of a time they had on the dance floor. Vikas knew how to keep all our guests hyped! I would recommend him and his team to anyone needs lighting and Dj services at any of their events!

Paul · Married on 04/29/2018

Thanks to DJ Vikas and Sumeet for helping us throw an awesome party! They worked with us to make last minute changes and were extremely accommodating. Thanks again!

Lakshmi · Married on 04/21/2018

Vikas and his team created such an amazing evening for our guests, and for us. Vikas provided DJ services, MC services, and also helped us dispaly a slideshow from our wedding pictures.

Our reception was just a party - a dance party - and Vikas kept the energy alive the entire night. Vikas had a few conference calls with us before the reception, got an idea of what type of music we liked, and incorporated contemporary Bollywood hits with my 90s favorites, and even threw in some Michaele Jackson! The dance floor was packed the entire night - even some of our elderly friends and relatives got out on the dance floor.

Vikas also provided A/V services for us, as we had a slideshow of our wedding pictures, which he displayed during the cocktail hour, while also providing background music.

But, the highlight was Vikas' uplighting. The Ohio Statehouse is a gorgeous venue, and Vikas' uplighting transformed the venue into something magical. Vikas carefully picked colors that matched our floral arrangements, and created a lush environment - people are STILL talking about how beautiful the lighting was.

We had such a fabulous night and so much of it was due to Opening Minds Entertainment! Viaks helped to create such an amazing atmosphere, which contributed to a night many people (particularly us) won't forget!

Opening Minds Entertainment 1
    Opening Minds Entertainment 2

Neelam · Married on 03/31/2018

Vikas and his team provided sound and lighting for all 5 of my wedding events. He completely transformed the place with his lighting. For the reception he provided other services like CO2 jets, confetti blaster, and dry ice machine (cloud effect). Vikas was very organized with all the tracks and music choices throughout the events as we had many dance performances. He even helped cut a few mixes. Him and his team were very professional and I highly recommend using them!

Marvi · Married on 01/13/2018

I received so many compliments from all of my guests about Vikas and his team. He is so relaxed and easy to talk to, almost to the point where I wasn't exactly sure before the wedding if he completely understood my vision. That was NOT the case. Vikas understood my needs/style perfectly, as well as my families, AND could read the crowd. He handles transitions between speeches, performances, dancing flawlessly, is an amazing emcee, and goes above and beyond. His equipment is state of the art and set up is beautiful. And honestly, he really is a good guy. I give him my HIGHEST recommendation. I am not even saying this to be nice, I mean it.

Asmita · Married on 10/14/2017

Vikas and his team are great! He was our DJ for our garba, baraat, Hindu wedding and reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and his song selections were great for all of our events! We received so many compliments from all of our guests. He was extremely professional, enthusiastic and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Vikas to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sandhya · Married on 09/02/2017

Vikas and his team are without a doubt the best! Not only was he extremely professional and friendly, he is truly an expert at what he does. My husband and I were so impressed, as were all of our guests. We are still getting messages from our friends and family saying how awesome our DJ was and how fun he made things. Vikas really takes the time to make sure h's capturing the exact vibes you want for your ceremony, reception, etc. He was more than willing to meet with us whenever we had questions or changes to an existing plan. Overall, Vikas really took a lot of the stress away on our big day because it went so smoothly under his direction. We would definitely recommend Vikas and Opening Minds Entertainment to anyone looking to hire a DJ & entertainment for their special day!

A · Married on 08/19/2017

Don’t even think about it – Go with DJ Vikas. I’m probably one of the most particular people when it comes to music so I knew finding a DJ that could meet my expectations was going to be tough and man it was definitely a lot tougher than expected. We got married in Boston, but looked at vendors in the midwest and on the east coast (long story) and I would love to be like yeah Vikas is the only one we liked; however we found a bunch of good folks. What made Vikas stand out from the rest was his track record and how helpful he was throughout the process – cool, right? Well, it gets better. I met Vikas for the first time when he came out to Boston, about 30 minutes before the weekend was about to kick off and I could just tell that he’s a stand up dude who made sure we had nothing to worry about. So now the important part – how was he at the reception? He killed it. Not once did I need to go up to him and request a song or ask him to switch up his style (yes, I am that guy), he had the dance floor packed the entire night! Yeah, his lighting around the room was great, but what you should care about is how well he read the crowd. He mixed the music perfectly and would hands down choose him again. If you’re on the fence, go with him – I personally guarantee you will be impressed.

Sindhu · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ Vikas is simply the best in the business. He was very professional, enthusiastic, attentive to our needs and accommodating for our events. He played all of our favorite music and the dance floor was a hit for our guests. The dance floor and entertainment lighting was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend DJ Vikas to everyone!

Akida · Married on 08/05/2017

We had Rushi (DJ Arya) for our Baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception and he and his team were absolutely wonderful! He made sure he had all of the information he and his team needed, even if I didn't have the answers right away. The dance floor was filled for almost over 3 hours and I couldn't have been more grateful that he made sure both Joe and I and our guests had a great time during the reception! In addition, the lighting lead, Sumeet did an amazing job with the lights, even at my last minute request to change the colors, he was able to quickly get something I liked. AND, not to forget, the Dhol player was fantastic! I would highly recommend Opening Minds Ent. to anybody looking to have an awesome DJ & Lighting crew for their wedding!

Anish · Married on 07/08/2017

We had vikas for our wedding and it was honestly the best decision I made. Crowd was on the dance floor all night long. He was very accommodative with our events and it was great! His music was on point and transitions were perfect! Highly highly recommend this guy for your events! Thanks vikas for making our wedding a memorable one!!

Love
    Anish and Sandy

Janki · Married on 06/17/2017

Vikas Is the Best DJ I KNOW!!!!
    I have known Vikas for a very long time he is super friendly and professional at what he does. Ive seen him grown over the years he's been doing business and wish him the best of luck! Our wedding was a blast because of him. He really personalized the kind of music we wanted and I would say no one left the dance floor! the smoke gun was the best part I didn't even know about it he had surprised us with it. Thank you vikas and his his team for all the set up lighting and music we couldn't have had a better occasion thanks to all of you!

Neil · Married on 06/10/2017

We truly couldn't have asked for a more professional, flexible, and courteous DJ and entertainer than Vilas. Him and his crew kept all events flowing and kept people entertained, and he really helped us out when it was crunch time. He will accommodate as much as possible and knows how to work with the needs of the couple, as well as their families. We give him our highest recommendation for your future wedding, milestone event, etc!