63 Reviews for Opening Minds Entertainment

Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
63 Opening Minds Entertainment Reviews

We had a great experience overall. He helped us with song selections and took us through the whole process. He delivered our expectations and highly recommend him
Saroj and Ramesh gandhi

Profile Picture Ramesh , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for everything you guys did during my wedding! I am so unbelievably happy with how everything turned out. One of the best decisions I made was hiring you guys!!! Sumeet was so attentive and anything that needed to get done, got done. My wedding was about 800 people and 3 days long - 6 events total and each event was better than the last all thanks to y’all!

Profile Picture Tanvi, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The young men were attentive, responsive to our requests and queries and did a wonderful job running the show. We wish them luck in their future engagements.

Profile Picture Raj, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas made our reception and Sangeet the talk of the year! He put everything together. His level of expertise and professionalism made me relax on the day because I knew Vikas would make it all go right!

Profile Picture Kelly Jo, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

You were our favorite vendor we had at our wedding. You were incredibly professor and prompt in your responses.

Thanks for making our wedding as fun as you did.

Profile Picture Vishal, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vikas and team at Opening Minds did an amazing job our whole wedding weekend! The online portal was easy to use and he had thousands of songs to choose from along with song recommendations for different events. He did a great job at our Sangeet and it went flawlessly. He brought incredible energy to our Baraat and (despite it being 95 degrees outside) kept everyone entertained throughout. He also MC'ed our reception and did a fantastic job in keeping it flowing. We had an amazing dholi who brought in a live element to our baraat and reception. The lighting he provided perfectly matched our ambiance and color scheme. Vikas had our guests dancing all the way until the last minute of our reception. We had nothing but rave reviews from our guests afterwards about the party atmosphere. Thank you for our unforgettable weekend. Highly recommend OM and DJ Vikas!

Profile Picture Anar, 6/30/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vikas and his team were truly amazing throughout our wedding weekend. They worked with not only me but my family as well to make sure everything ran smoothly. Always had the crowd going, and made sure everyone was having a great time. Hands down one of the best DJ's I have seen. Vikas thank you again for making out weekend so amazing.

Profile Picture ritu, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to began. Everyone at Opening Minds was beyond amazing!!! We chose to hire them because we loved them at my brother's wedding. They are quick to respond and are so accommodating. We had a special image we wanted projected at the reception and they were able to make it happen. They were definitely my easiest vendor. They had minimal demands and were flexible with short notice the weekend of the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone for any event. I don't think there is anything they couldn't handle.

Profile Picture Krupa, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team did an AMAZING job at our Christian/ Indian fusion wedding! The lighting and music were on point! Our guests stayed in good spirits all night and could not get over how good of a time they had on the dance floor. Vikas knew how to keep all our guests hyped! I would recommend him and his team to anyone needs lighting and Dj services at any of their events!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks to DJ Vikas and Sumeet for helping us throw an awesome party! They worked with us to make last minute changes and were extremely accommodating. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team created such an amazing evening for our guests, and for us. Vikas provided DJ services, MC services, and also helped us dispaly a slideshow from our wedding pictures.

Our reception was just a party - a dance party - and Vikas kept the energy alive the entire night. Vikas had a few conference calls with us before the reception, got an idea of what type of music we liked, and incorporated contemporary Bollywood hits with my 90s favorites, and even threw in some Michaele Jackson! The dance floor was packed the entire night - even some of our elderly friends and relatives got out on the dance floor.

Vikas also provided A/V services for us, as we had a slideshow of our wedding pictures, which he displayed during the cocktail hour, while also providing background music.

But, the highlight was Vikas' uplighting. The Ohio Statehouse is a gorgeous venue, and Vikas' uplighting transformed the venue into something magical. Vikas carefully picked colors that matched our floral arrangements, and created a lush environment - people are STILL talking about how beautiful the lighting was.

We had such a fabulous night and so much of it was due to Opening Minds Entertainment! Viaks helped to create such an amazing atmosphere, which contributed to a night many people (particularly us) won't forget!

Photo for Opening Minds Entertainment Review - the beautiful uplighting
Photo for Opening Minds Entertainment Review - the beautiful uplighting
Profile Picture Lakshmi, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Vikas and his team provided sound and lighting for all 5 of my wedding events. He completely transformed the place with his lighting. For the reception he provided other services like CO2 jets, confetti blaster, and dry ice machine (cloud effect). Vikas was very organized with all the tracks and music choices throughout the events as we had many dance performances. He even helped cut a few mixes. Him and his team were very professional and I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Neelam, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I received so many compliments from all of my guests about Vikas and his team. He is so relaxed and easy to talk to, almost to the point where I wasn't exactly sure before the wedding if he completely understood my vision. That was NOT the case. Vikas understood my needs/style perfectly, as well as my families, AND could read the crowd. He handles transitions between speeches, performances, dancing flawlessly, is an amazing emcee, and goes above and beyond. His equipment is state of the art and set up is beautiful. And honestly, he really is a good guy. I give him my HIGHEST recommendation. I am not even saying this to be nice, I mean it.

Profile Picture Marvi, 1/13/18, 1 Review
4.7

Awesome DJ--we had a fusion wedding and he played a great mix of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. We had several guests compliment the DJ, and even our vendors were impressed. As a busy bride, finalizing details the week of can get stressful. Vikas was able to provide exactly what we needed with minimal instructions--definitely took a lot off of our plate and made it a fantastic day!

Profile Picture User6953628, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team are great! He was our DJ for our garba, baraat, Hindu wedding and reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and his song selections were great for all of our events! We received so many compliments from all of our guests. He was extremely professional, enthusiastic and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Vikas to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Asmita, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Vikas and his team are without a doubt the best! Not only was he extremely professional and friendly, he is truly an expert at what he does. My husband and I were so impressed, as were all of our guests. We are still getting messages from our friends and family saying how awesome our DJ was and how fun he made things. Vikas really takes the time to make sure h's capturing the exact vibes you want for your ceremony, reception, etc. He was more than willing to meet with us whenever we had questions or changes to an existing plan. Overall, Vikas really took a lot of the stress away on our big day because it went so smoothly under his direction. We would definitely recommend Vikas and Opening Minds Entertainment to anyone looking to hire a DJ & entertainment for their special day!

Profile Picture Sandhya, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don’t even think about it – Go with DJ Vikas. I’m probably one of the most particular people when it comes to music so I knew finding a DJ that could meet my expectations was going to be tough and man it was definitely a lot tougher than expected. We got married in Boston, but looked at vendors in the midwest and on the east coast (long story) and I would love to be like yeah Vikas is the only one we liked; however we found a bunch of good folks. What made Vikas stand out from the rest was his track record and how helpful he was throughout the process – cool, right? Well, it gets better. I met Vikas for the first time when he came out to Boston, about 30 minutes before the weekend was about to kick off and I could just tell that he’s a stand up dude who made sure we had nothing to worry about. So now the important part – how was he at the reception? He killed it. Not once did I need to go up to him and request a song or ask him to switch up his style (yes, I am that guy), he had the dance floor packed the entire night! Yeah, his lighting around the room was great, but what you should care about is how well he read the crowd. He mixed the music perfectly and would hands down choose him again. If you’re on the fence, go with him – I personally guarantee you will be impressed.

Profile Picture A, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Vikas is simply the best in the business. He was very professional, enthusiastic, attentive to our needs and accommodating for our events. He played all of our favorite music and the dance floor was a hit for our guests. The dance floor and entertainment lighting was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend DJ Vikas to everyone!

Profile Picture Sindhu, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vikas and his crew were amazing. I heard from all my guests what a wonderful time they had on the dance floor. Our party would not have been what it was without Vikas. Also, great value for service provided!!

Profile Picture Navya, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Rushi (DJ Arya) for our Baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception and he and his team were absolutely wonderful! He made sure he had all of the information he and his team needed, even if I didn't have the answers right away. The dance floor was filled for almost over 3 hours and I couldn't have been more grateful that he made sure both Joe and I and our guests had a great time during the reception! In addition, the lighting lead, Sumeet did an amazing job with the lights, even at my last minute request to change the colors, he was able to quickly get something I liked. AND, not to forget, the Dhol player was fantastic! I would highly recommend Opening Minds Ent. to anybody looking to have an awesome DJ & Lighting crew for their wedding!

Profile Picture Akida, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had vikas for our wedding and it was honestly the best decision I made. Crowd was on the dance floor all night long. He was very accommodative with our events and it was great! His music was on point and transitions were perfect! Highly highly recommend this guy for your events! Thanks vikas for making our wedding a memorable one!!

Love
Anish and Sandy

Profile Picture Anish, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas Is the Best DJ I KNOW!!!!
I have known Vikas for a very long time he is super friendly and professional at what he does. Ive seen him grown over the years he's been doing business and wish him the best of luck! Our wedding was a blast because of him. He really personalized the kind of music we wanted and I would say no one left the dance floor! the smoke gun was the best part I didn't even know about it he had surprised us with it. Thank you vikas and his his team for all the set up lighting and music we couldn't have had a better occasion thanks to all of you!

Profile Picture Janki, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We truly couldn't have asked for a more professional, flexible, and courteous DJ and entertainer than Vilas. Him and his crew kept all events flowing and kept people entertained, and he really helped us out when it was crunch time. He will accommodate as much as possible and knows how to work with the needs of the couple, as well as their families. We give him our highest recommendation for your future wedding, milestone event, etc!

Profile Picture Neil, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful to work with. Provides helpful suggestions and confidence in carrying out various activities.

Profile Picture Niraj , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are great! DJ Lach played great music at our wedding and met with us several times to ensure that we had all of our requests squared away for our big day. The lighting looked amazing--so many compliments on lights and music. Definitely hire these guys!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews