51 Reviews for Opening Minds Entertainment

Bilingual MC (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
51 Opening Minds Entertainment Reviews

Vikas and his team did an AMAZING job at our Christian/ Indian fusion wedding! The lighting and music were on point! Our guests stayed in good spirits all night and could not get over how good of a time they had on the dance floor. Vikas knew how to keep all our guests hyped! I would recommend him and his team to anyone needs lighting and Dj services at any of their events!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team provided sound and lighting for all 5 of my wedding events. He completely transformed the place with his lighting. For the reception he provided other services like CO2 jets, confetti blaster, and dry ice machine (cloud effect). Vikas was very organized with all the tracks and music choices throughout the events as we had many dance performances. He even helped cut a few mixes. Him and his team were very professional and I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Neelam, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I received so many compliments from all of my guests about Vikas and his team. He is so relaxed and easy to talk to, almost to the point where I wasn't exactly sure before the wedding if he completely understood my vision. That was NOT the case. Vikas understood my needs/style perfectly, as well as my families, AND could read the crowd. He handles transitions between speeches, performances, dancing flawlessly, is an amazing emcee, and goes above and beyond. His equipment is state of the art and set up is beautiful. And honestly, he really is a good guy. I give him my HIGHEST recommendation. I am not even saying this to be nice, I mean it.

Profile Picture Marvi, 1/13/18, 1 Review
4.7

Awesome DJ--we had a fusion wedding and he played a great mix of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. We had several guests compliment the DJ, and even our vendors were impressed. As a busy bride, finalizing details the week of can get stressful. Vikas was able to provide exactly what we needed with minimal instructions--definitely took a lot off of our plate and made it a fantastic day!

Profile Picture User6953628, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team are great! He was our DJ for our garba, baraat, Hindu wedding and reception. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and his song selections were great for all of our events! We received so many compliments from all of our guests. He was extremely professional, enthusiastic and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Vikas to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Asmita, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Vikas and his team are without a doubt the best! Not only was he extremely professional and friendly, he is truly an expert at what he does. My husband and I were so impressed, as were all of our guests. We are still getting messages from our friends and family saying how awesome our DJ was and how fun he made things. Vikas really takes the time to make sure h's capturing the exact vibes you want for your ceremony, reception, etc. He was more than willing to meet with us whenever we had questions or changes to an existing plan. Overall, Vikas really took a lot of the stress away on our big day because it went so smoothly under his direction. We would definitely recommend Vikas and Opening Minds Entertainment to anyone looking to hire a DJ & entertainment for their special day!

Profile Picture Sandhya, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don’t even think about it – Go with DJ Vikas. I’m probably one of the most particular people when it comes to music so I knew finding a DJ that could meet my expectations was going to be tough and man it was definitely a lot tougher than expected. We got married in Boston, but looked at vendors in the midwest and on the east coast (long story) and I would love to be like yeah Vikas is the only one we liked; however we found a bunch of good folks. What made Vikas stand out from the rest was his track record and how helpful he was throughout the process – cool, right? Well, it gets better. I met Vikas for the first time when he came out to Boston, about 30 minutes before the weekend was about to kick off and I could just tell that he’s a stand up dude who made sure we had nothing to worry about. So now the important part – how was he at the reception? He killed it. Not once did I need to go up to him and request a song or ask him to switch up his style (yes, I am that guy), he had the dance floor packed the entire night! Yeah, his lighting around the room was great, but what you should care about is how well he read the crowd. He mixed the music perfectly and would hands down choose him again. If you’re on the fence, go with him – I personally guarantee you will be impressed.

Profile Picture A, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Vikas is simply the best in the business. He was very professional, enthusiastic, attentive to our needs and accommodating for our events. He played all of our favorite music and the dance floor was a hit for our guests. The dance floor and entertainment lighting was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend DJ Vikas to everyone!

Profile Picture Sindhu, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vikas and his crew were amazing. I heard from all my guests what a wonderful time they had on the dance floor. Our party would not have been what it was without Vikas. Also, great value for service provided!!

Profile Picture Navya, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Rushi (DJ Arya) for our Baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception and he and his team were absolutely wonderful! He made sure he had all of the information he and his team needed, even if I didn't have the answers right away. The dance floor was filled for almost over 3 hours and I couldn't have been more grateful that he made sure both Joe and I and our guests had a great time during the reception! In addition, the lighting lead, Sumeet did an amazing job with the lights, even at my last minute request to change the colors, he was able to quickly get something I liked. AND, not to forget, the Dhol player was fantastic! I would highly recommend Opening Minds Ent. to anybody looking to have an awesome DJ & Lighting crew for their wedding!

Profile Picture Akida, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had vikas for our wedding and it was honestly the best decision I made. Crowd was on the dance floor all night long. He was very accommodative with our events and it was great! His music was on point and transitions were perfect! Highly highly recommend this guy for your events! Thanks vikas for making our wedding a memorable one!!

Love
Anish and Sandy

Profile Picture Anish, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We truly couldn't have asked for a more professional, flexible, and courteous DJ and entertainer than Vilas. Him and his crew kept all events flowing and kept people entertained, and he really helped us out when it was crunch time. He will accommodate as much as possible and knows how to work with the needs of the couple, as well as their families. We give him our highest recommendation for your future wedding, milestone event, etc!

Profile Picture Neil, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful to work with. Provides helpful suggestions and confidence in carrying out various activities.

Profile Picture Niraj , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are great! DJ Lach played great music at our wedding and met with us several times to ensure that we had all of our requests squared away for our big day. The lighting looked amazing--so many compliments on lights and music. Definitely hire these guys!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

Of all the decisions in planning our wedding this was one of the best, and easiest. Vikas and his crew are total pros, and Vikas will definitely bring the house down. Make one decision easy on yourself, and book Opening Minds Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Without a doubt Vikas is the best dj, we would definitely recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Nagesh, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas and OME provided the entertainment for Our Sanjeet, Wedding and Reception. The staff was super professional and pretty much everything really did go off without a hitch. The music was awesome and everyone at our party had an amazing time!! They really do cater to your needs and lived up to everything that was promised in our package! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Smruti, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas was highly professional, accommodating, attentive, and (most importantly) energetic. He took the time to before the wedding weekend to review our needs and requests carefully. He checked and double-checked with us about all the relevant details leading up the events. He was punctual, precise, and prepared for each event. As for the actual DJ services - he's fantastic. We had an Indian/Italian fusion wedding, and he carefully kept the tempo and energy alive while catering to both sides of the wedding - and he made it look easy! He was one of the best investments we made for our entire wedding.

Profile Picture Hersh, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience with DJ Vikas and his team for our wedding reception in Lexington, KY! He was very courteous and professional during all our exchanges prior to the event, talking with us through e-mail and phone conversations (we were not from in town). During the reception, he immediately got everyone hyped up and excited to party! The music selection was amazing and our dance floor was packed all night! I absolutely recommend Opening Minds Entertainment for wedding receptions!

Profile Picture Sangita, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with DJ Vikas & his team was the best wedding planning decision my husband and I made. He was easily available to speak with us via phone, email, or text. He was so polite, professional, experienced, and very organized. We hired him for two days- mehndi/sangeet night and wedding/reception. His team went above and beyond of what was asked of them. The uplighting they provided outdoors at my home for sangeet night was phenomenal- it looked beautiful! The dhol player and the music he provided during the baraat was upbeat and brought a lot of energy. DJ Vikas uses an online portal with thousands of songs to choose from- we found this to be user friendly and convenient (especially when you have so many other things to do during the planning process!). We were also able to provide our own suggestions if they were not listed. He brought the energy to our cocktail hour and reception with his music choice and also accommodated our suggested playlist that my husband and I put together. We were so happy we hired him, we even had guests compliment us on the music choice. Most importantly, he was so friendly and just super easy to work with. Thank you so much DJ Vikas and OME!!

Profile Picture Anjulee, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So much more than your typical DJs - these people are entertainment Gods. From sound, lighting, multimedia and more - they do it with perfection. We could not have been happier with Opening Minds!!!!

Profile Picture Sunny, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Vikas and Opening Minds Entertainment. He absolutely killed it for our Sangeet, Hindu ceremony, and reception. Worth every single dollar.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Vikas is extremely professional and knows how to read the crowd! I had several people asked me for his contact info so they could have him DJ at their wedding.

Profile Picture User7352000, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier to choose Opening Minds Entertainment for our wedding! We actually know Vikas through friends, but OME is also well known in the Indian community. We had a fusion American-Indian wedding and Vikas and his crew did such a wonderful job engaging the entire crowd. I can honestly say that at our sangeet and reception there was never a time when the dance floor was empty! Furthermore, he was open to all music suggestions and so professional. What made things even easier is that there is a portal through which you are able to choose music you'd like (and don't like) which is available to you well in advance of your event. We are so incredibly happy with our decision to book Opening Minds Entertainment!

Profile Picture Rima, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vikas and his team are the most professional and friendly group of people. I was lucky to have them be a part of the wedding day. The music played was the best. My guests felt it was the best DJ ever!!! and Vikas was so professional and timely and also worked with my other vendors well when I needed it.

Profile Picture Dhwani, 7/23/16, 1 Review