Offidani Photography Reviews

22 | Lancaster, PA

22 Reviews for Offidani Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2014

Joe was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Everytime I turned around he was snapping pictures of myself and the groom during the reception. He was sure to take each of the core shots I wanted.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Erin · Married on 11/12/2011

Joe was excellent to work with. He had a variety of packages to work with any budget. He was very thorough and took many unique photos. Our wedding was in Baltimore and he used the city as the background for many of the shots, which was very important to me. I feel like he did a fantastic job of capturing memories for us. Everyone that has seen the pictures has loved them. I would highly recommend Offidani photography.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2011

Joe was super fun to work with and we are very happy with the memories he created for us. My husband and I found Joe's rates to be very affordable and his ability to work out a payment plan for us was extremely helpful. He traveled over an hour to come to our wedding and was on time, excited, and full of ideas. His enthusiasm made our photo session with our wedding party fun and playful. He even jumped in bushes if he had to in order to get the perfect shot! People actually enjoyed standing around for photos! I have gotten so many compliments not only on my photos, but on Joe himself, many saying, "your photographer was so nice!" or, "he was so much fun!" Personality and professionalism are the two things I was looking for, and Joe Offidani has both to offer. We had a blast and now have gorgeous photos to show off. Thank you Joe!! Love, The Panrocks.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Erica · Married on 05/14/2011

Joe and his son did an awesome job at our wedding! Joe was a very fun guy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the turnout of our photos and album. His son was also a pleasure to work with and took very fun shots. I would highly recommend Offidani Photography to anyone :)

Sent on 10/03/2011

Tinaq · Married on 06/12/2010

Offidani Photography was great to work with. Joe and his son did everything we wanted plus more. The pictures were beautiful and they were very creative in their style. I would definity recommend them to capture your special day. If you want a good photograper to work with and one that will make you at ease on your special day give them a call.

Sent on 07/04/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2010

Joe and Brian were wonderful to work with! They are creative, yet classic in their style, and listen to what you want in your photographs!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Chris · Married on 11/07/2009

Photography is very important to me by choosing Offidani Photography I received exactly plus more of what I wanted. Joe and his son were absolutly wonderfull to work with. They attended to every little detail and made the day very relaxing. We had a fun time at our engagement session where we went to the Mosonic Village to get beautiful pictures. The wedding day Joe was with me from getting my hair done and Brian was with Tom and the guys getting ready and haveing fun. I definitly recommend them to everyone who wants a quality, proffesional and friendly photographer who will give them great memories from the most important day of your life.

Sent on 12/15/2009

ANITA · Married on 10/10/2009

joe was very personable easy to get along with. He catered to our wishes on our special day. Our pictures turned out beautiful we could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend Offidani Photography to anyone anyday!

Sent on 02/14/2010

Chad and Diane · Married on 10/03/2009

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions we had to make, your wedding pictures need to last and be beautiful and we are so glad we chose Offidani Photography. Offidani Photography was absolutely amazing on all levels: extremely professional, great prices, amazing quality and very kind people. They made the whole experience very easy and less stressful. We would gladly and happily recommend them for any occasion photography.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Jeanette · Married on 07/31/2009

We had our wedding in July at The Eden Resort in Lancaster, and they had recommended Offidani Photography. After contacting Joe it was clear that he was our choice. He spent plenty of time with us to really get to know who we are and what we wanted to accomplish in our wedding photos. The pictures turned out wonderful and we were completely taken back by re-living our special day by reviewing the photos. Needless to say we plan on using The Offidani's in the future to capture our special moments.

Sent on 09/15/2009

Abbie · Married on 06/13/2009

My nephew is enrolled in Joe's baby club and after seeing how beautiful a 4 month old could look on camera, I instantly chose Offidani Photography. After meeting Joe and his wife, I could tell how caring and sincere there were about my wedding. Chris even gave me some tea cups for my mismatched china at the reception. I felt at ease with Joe and Brian throughout the whole day. He made me feel relaxed and even brought me water after the ceremony (an extremely hot sunny day). After seeing the photos I can't believe all that they captured. They seemed to fade away at the ceremony and reception but also photographed the entire day perfectly. I will definitely be going back to Offidani for all future needs. After working with them you seem to have also built a friendship. They take the time to get to know you and follow your wishes on how you want your special day to be photographed. I love my pictures!!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Don · Married on 11/08/2008

Mr. Offidani and his son Brian were fantastic in so many ways. They were very patient with us and provided us with so many valuable tips and options on our day. They were really inobtrusive and when we received our proofs, we were surprised at all the great shots because I don't even remember them being there at so many of those moments. We highly recommend Offidani Photography.

Sent on 12/16/2008

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2008

Thank You for doing such a fantastic job with our wedding photos, I didn't even notice you taking some of them. Mr. Offidani, was very professional at all times, and our final album was way beyond our expectations. It really captured our special day in a way that I will always be able to remember every detail! I would highly recommend Mr. Offidani and his wife, Chris, to anyone looking for a professional, yet family friendly photographer.

Sent on 01/19/2009

janice · Married on 06/28/2008

I chose Mr. Joe Offidani after I interviewed he and his wife Chris to photograph my wedding. I was impressed with their professionalism and the quality of the work they had for me to view. I felt a good bond with them and hired them to photograph my special day. They delivered a beautiful recount with excellent quality of my special day.....something I will treasure and will always be able to share with my children and their children. They were attentive to detail and made sure all my special requests were honored. I am very pleased with my final pictures...we had many to chose from and it allowed to us recapture that special day over and over again. God bless you Mr and Mrs Offidani!!!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Chris · Married on 06/14/2008

Thanks to Joe and his son Brian each time I look at my album I feel like I am reliving my wedding day all over again. They took all the nervous tension away as they made it fun and effortless. Their talent and professional approach was truely appreciated and was demonstrated in the quality of the photo's. There is no question if you want a talented and easy going photographer Offidani Photography are the one's.

Sent on 12/13/2008

Nancy · Married on 05/23/2008

We knew when we meet with Joe at our house, he is from Lancaster and we live in Philadelphia that he was going to be our photographer. Joe's personality, quality and attention to detail was everything we were looking for.

On the wedding day Joe and his son Brian gave us everything we wanted without be intrusive. They were flexible but also took charge when needed. The pictures they got were more that we expected and how they got some of them I don't know.

The album is beautiful that tells the story that we will cherish forever. I recommend them to anyone who wants a photographer that will give them the attention but also be unabtrusive and delivers beautiful pictures.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Christine · Married on 04/12/2008

I can't say enough good things about the service I received. Joe and his wife Chris spent many hours with me at my house before the ceremony while the other photographer was at the church with my husband and the guys. The time they spent with us all day was great. I don't know how they got so many pictures for I hardly saw them, they get around without being noticed. From the first time we meet to the day we received our album they worked with us so that we were comfortable and happy with everthing. Out of everything we spent money on this was by far the best value. I recommend them to anyone who wants great service ans high quality memories for their wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2008

Heather · Married on 04/12/2008

Offidani Photography was amazing in every aspect you could imagine. Not only did they capture all of the photographs that we wanted them to but they did not disrupt our day in the least. During the ceremony you wouldn't even know that they were there. Their price beat almost all of the other photographers that we looked at plus they provide 2 photographers and Joe's wife (she helped to get the people in the correct order and made sure that my dress and flowers were showing properly) and angagement photos. Now that I look back I can honestly say that the photography was the best money spent and we are very happy that we choose Offidani Photography. They were right on time and very professional, you can tell when years of experience come into play. I have already and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality, inexpensive and professional photographer.

Sent on 02/02/2009

Celeste · Married on 06/17/2007

Where do I begin? This is a AAA+ organization. From the first contact with Offidani Photography to receiving my beautiful finished album, my expereince with them was probably the most stress free part of my wedding planning. They were always readily available when I had questions and they even provided suggestions for things I hadn't thought about. Their assistance on my wedding day was heaven sent. They, Joe & his wife Chris, helped keep everyone on task and were always their with little things, a safety pin, etc., needed to avert any catastrophes that usually accompany this big day. My album is beautiful. I often page through and relive the day through these pictures. It will be cherished for years to come. For this, and more reasons than I have time to mention, I highly recommend Offidani Photography for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Stefanie · Married on 04/04/2009

My husband & I are extremely pleased with choosing Offidani Photography for our wedding! Joe made a great first impression, and we felt very confident and comfortable with him right from the start. He was always very punctual, professional, and easy to work with. His wife did a wonderful job helping to set up the photos at the wedding and making sure everyone stood the right way, looked the right, etc. This was a huge help, and something other photographers do not provide. His son, Brian, was the second photographer and did an amazing job too, with very fun & creative ideas. We are extremely happy with the outcome of our proofs! There's a great balance of traditional & contemporary, staged & candid photos. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Emiley · Married on 02/14/2009

4.2
      3.0

They were very easy to work with. They were flexible and we were very happy with the finished product.

Sent on 03/06/2009

Christine · Married on 07/31/2015

1.0

I received an email with a great offer for headshots from Brian. The offer was Headshots for $100. I met with Brian and paid him $100 cash to take advantage of this fabulous offer. I thought this is a great photographer and I can't pass up this offer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shoot that day and I asked if He would be able shoot another day but I would pay him now. He agreed, I tried to schedule and he said I should email him. I met him in Long Island City and I Live in Westchester (far distance) long story short. After many emails and text messages that have gone
    Un-answered Brian basically stole the $100 it's such a shame. He obviously needed the money more than I.

Sent on 08/21/2015