Oak Moon Photography Reviews

62 | McKinney, TX

62 Reviews for Oak Moon Photography

Dory · Married on 05/19/2017

Diane and her husband did a great job. They were pleasant to work with, easy to contact, quick to respond. They were professional and always on time. They made the wedding day go smooth and that is priceless!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely wonderful!! So grateful they captured the beautiful moments of our special day!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Oak Moon Photography. They are a very sweet and genuine couple. They captured moments I would have never known about if it weren't for the pictures. While they captured great shots of everything, they also were completely out of the way where no one really even saw them during the ceremony. At the reception they took wonderful pictures of almost every couple in attendance. I even had friends ask for copies of some of the pictures of their kids running around at the reception because they were so good! They also did a great job of communicating between each other during pictures to make sure my husband and I never saw each other before the ceremony, yet were able to take lots of pictures in different locations throughout the venue. I highly recommend Oak Moon!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Karen · Married on 11/13/2016

The experience my husband and I had with Oak Moon Photography was phenomenal. There was needed professionalism as well as a sense of personal comfort. Diane and Elan were simply perfect and just what we needed for our wedding day. Their wedding albums are to die for!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Oak Moon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We love what we do and appreciate your positive feedback.

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had a great experience with Oak Moon Photography. They're always on time very professional and always had a smile on their faces.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Oak Moon Photography's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with both of you and your wedding was beautiful!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

We were so thrilled with Oak Moon Photography! The photographs were just gorgeous, and they captured every little detail of the wedding. An added touch (which I would never had known to ask about), is that Elon spent the afternoon with the groom and groomsmen before the evening wedding, while Diane stayed with the bridesmaids for all of the "getting ready" festivities. Lots of fun photos from these events! They provided us with wonderful memories through a wedding album, several slideshows, and family portraits. We were so pleased, and their work was excellent!!!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Oak Moon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure spending the day with our brides and grooms. We love documenting the day from start to finish!

Summer · Married on 06/04/2016

Diane and Elon were wonderful! Not only were our pictures beautiful, but they were a delight to work with! They went out of their way to make small but special extra touches that were so thoughtful! I would use them again and recommend them to friends! I really enjoyed that fact that they were willing to coach my husband and I, as we are not usually comfortable in front of the camera, but they still wanted our input on the look and outcome we were going for. Wonderful people and amazing photographers!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Oak Moon Photography's reply:

Summer, we appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that you and Chris are enjoying your wedding photos. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Janel · Married on 03/05/2016

Oak Moon did exactly what I requested. They captured every moment beautifully and fulfilled all special requests.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Maggie · Married on 11/07/2015

We absolutely loved working with Elon and Diane! They were amazing and the pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Jill · Married on 10/24/2015

Oak Moon Photography did such a great job with my engagement and wedding pictures! They listened to our vision and had amazing ideas of their own. They were also so patient with out dog during the engagement shoot (the pictures with our dog turned out to be so awesome, by the way)! I can't stop staring at the pictures they took for us! I would highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/07/2015

Diane and her husband were easy to work with and absolutely flexible as to the wishes of the bride and scheduling. They were very professional, yet sought input from our family instead of trying to push their own agenda. I didn't realize how important it would be to have 2 photographers working - getting all of the important shots and from different vantage points. Diane also steered us to a videographer, which was very helpful. The resulting photos turned out really well and everyone was pleased.

Sent on 12/20/2015

I liked the fact that they were not very intrusive. I almost forgot they were there. Which was nice. It allowed us to just focus on the day and each other.

Sent on 12/20/2015

I can not explain how happy I am to have found Diane to capture our wedding. Finding a photographer was the most important thing on my planning list , I wanted to be able to have the memories to look back on for years to come. Diane and her husband were nearly invisible the whole day and yet their pictures show them there for every laugh and every tear. We also ordered a beautiful photo album which everyone is in love with. I am extremely happy to have found such a caring company, I could go on for days about how great Oak Moon is . I am already always looking back at all the photos , they give you all of them and full printing rights!! Diane is a rare find so book the day before she's taken!!

Katherine · Married on 04/18/2015

Diane was nothing short of amazing! I would whole-heartedly recommend Oak Moon Photography. My husband and I received the most beautiful wedding pictures, and our love was truly captured through their lens. We will be using Oak Moon for all of our future family photographs!

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

I don't know where to start! I absolutely loved working with Diane & Elon. They are a great couple as well as great photographers. Starting with our engagement photo session they made us both feel so comfortable and it shows in our pictures. The night of our wedding/reception you did not even notice they were there. I love the fact that Elon is attending to the groom and his activities while I had Diane all to myself to photograph everything that was important to me. I think having 2 photographers added a special element to the event and enabled them to capture everything about our special day! I did lots of research before choosing my photographer. Seriously look no further if you want to have a perfect experience that yields perfect & memorable pictures. Diane was always responsive, flexible and you can not beat the price for the product you receive. I plan on using Oak Moon Photography again in the future!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Oak Moon Photography's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for your comments! You and Brian are an awesome couple and I am thrilled that we were there to capture your special moments.
  • User6091960 · 2+ years ago

This husband and wife team covered the wedding perfectly. We feel so lucky that we found them. Reasonable prices, suggestions,willing to adapt to special circumstances and generally delightful to be around.

Sent on 12/27/2015

We really enjoy the professionalism, the way the pictures turn it out and how nice they are. We would really recommend them all the time :)

Sent on 04/05/2015

Prathamesh · event on 11/23/2014

They are really great energetic, compassionate and understanding people, who take very keen interest in their client's needs. They made us feel comfortable and at ease right from the beginning. Diane and her husband make a great team. They co-ordinate their work and ideas to give us some great pictures. They pay special care to needs of their clients and try and go above and beyond. After the photo shoot they even made a small video of our pictures, which was really great.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Joe · Married on 10/04/2014

Sarah and I are so grateful to Diane and her husband. They were very accommodating to our very busy schedule. The photos look absolutely exemplary and after a month and a half of being married, it finally sunk in! They do a fantastic job of editing for blinking eyes as well as capturing those hard to get shots. In addition they did so without interrupting the Mass proceedings! Their thank you gift box with thumb drive is super cool too!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/13/2014

Diane and her husband were very much respectful and flexible with our crazy schedule. They go above and beyond compared to other photographers. Our pictures were just amazing. They really captured the story of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2014

Diane and Elon Reynolds are extraordinary photographers, yes, but they are also extraordinary individuals. My husband and I could not have been happier with their professionalism and the quality of their work. From the first contact we had with them, they accommodated our needs more than we can say. Matthew and I live in San Angelo, but the wedding was in McKinney, so when I called Diane initially during a visit to DFW, she and Elon met me on my way out of town. That is the kind of commitment they have to their work, and it just gets better with the photos. More than just the exceptional accommodation, our photographs turned out to be remarkable! We loved every single picture. The turnaround time was quick, and we are impatient people with super impatient families. Diane and Elon were also so much fun to work with! Diane is an amazing photographer, and Elon has such a creative eye, which makes them the perfect team. They knew when to be present and seemed to disappear when they wanted to take "natural-looking" pictures. So many of our guests mentioned how they didn't even realize they were there because of how mindful they were of the space. Our guests were just as impressed as we were!
    I would recommend Oak Moon Photography for any kind of event. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and the Diane and Elon were so much fun to work with.. Five stars without hesitation!

Sent on 04/02/2014

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Diane and Elon. They did an amazing job on our Engagement and Wedding pictures. Diane went above and beyond to capture all of the special moments throughout our special day from my perspective. And my husband was so impressed with Elon and how he made Jeff feel special on a day that was so much about the bride! Our pictures turned out beautifully and Diane did an amazing job processing them. Jeff and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful experience with their photographer. Thank you so much Elon and Diane!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Christopher · Married on 10/20/2013

If you are looking for great photographers, definitely stop looking. I could not have asked for a better experience with them. All of the photos were amazing. They were extremely helpful and have a great eye for artistic shots when needed.

We have found our photographers, we will continue to use them for our family photos. :)

Christopher & Patricia

Sent on 02/21/2014

CArol · Married on 10/12/2013

I liked Diane from the start and am glad that I chose her and her husband to take our wedding photos. They were more than willing to take whatever pictures we wanted taken. And they were everywhere taking photos. They produced some great shots. Diane and Elon were very easy to work with. They even showed up at the church during the rehearsal to check out the facility. Diane quickly responded to any email inquiries that we had.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Christina · Married on 09/17/2013

Wonderful, Diane kept in touch since the moment we booked her. Let us know what was going on. Had great ideas for great photos. Non-intrusive of the wedding. When they had really good shots, they let us see them immediately. Loved everything about this company. Can't wait to see my photos!!

Sent on 09/24/2013