Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth Reviews

41 Reviews for Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth

1 User photo

Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth 1

Roberto · Married on 09/22/2017

Fabrika Latina was absolutely the right choice to go with for our wedding. We had a mix of so many different cultural backgrounds at our wedding but DJ Ruco, DJ J-Rod and the whole staff was able to bring the party together and kept everyone dancing. They accommodated all of our requests and blended everything perfectly. Absolutely worth every penny and will definitely be using them for future events.

Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth 2
  • Z

Zaida · Married on 07/09/2017

Once again Fabrika Latina made our dreams come true. Rudy..my daughter's quinceanera was a success thanks to you. Best music ever. Everyone was on the dance floor.

• I

Ingry · Married on 05/20/2017

I dont know where to start , there is a lot of great things to say about Fabrika Latina
    My family has used Fabrika latina for a good amount of events in the past (baby showers and birthdays) and myself for a bridal shower. We were excited to work with them again. We knew we were in good hands.
    Both Mery and Rudy have been the best at providing us with beautiful decorations for our wedding and great music and extras (lighting, photobooth etc) From planning to the actual day they have been good with us. Mery gave us that ease throughout the planning helping us get through it stress free, she was very passionate about her work. Rudy as well when it comes to knowing his music when it comes to what taste you have in music he is very experienced and will have the crowd moving with great energy, They both Have you at ease to create your event and make it special . My husband and i were so happy and grateful with the way the decorations turned out. All the guest would come up to us at the wedding (and after) to compliment on the decorations and music. We felt amazing throughout and we are grateful that they made our day so special. We cant thank them enough. I will highly recommend them for any event they are Amazing. Thank you both for everything we will definitely be using Fabrika latina again for future events
    You guys are Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

Rosy · Married on 01/07/2017

I highly recommend DJ/MC Rudy from Fabrika Latina. They did my wedding on January 2017. He has DJ/MC'd several of my parties and events and always delivers! He can work/DJ any event from fancy cocktail parties to professional celebrations to a Best of Orange County party. He did my wedding a day to dance and we had so much fun. Plus his wife did a marvelous candy table that all my family were taking pictures . They were very professional and on top of it, they help me to coordinating super easy. I did know how to put it all together which made it so easy for me without stress. . He is always on top and attentive to the party knowing what music to play and most importantly the MC were very professional and what to say to the crowd/guests. They are wonderful staff to work and Rudy know how to combine both countries. Thank You Rudy & Mery!

Bryan · Married on 12/03/2016

DJ Ruco provided us and our guests a wonderful evening and were extremely professional! We contacted Fabrika Latina because a family member had used them and we loved the way their wedding reception was handled! From the first consultation with Rudy, We knew and decided that he would be our Dj They were very reasonable and we even got a discount by saying we recommended by someone who had used them. They give you a list to fill out and will call you a few days before the wedding to go over everything including how to say everyone's names, all the content and exactly when to play all the music. They allow you to customize your play list as much as you want. Everyone loved all the music they played. Thank You Dj Ruco and Fabrika Latina! Excellent!

Crystal · Married on 05/07/2016

Fabrika Latina was in one word AMAZING!! My husband and I, hired them for our wedding reception. We originally only went to them for a DJ. We met with Rudy and Mery to speak about the music because we needed to incorporate Christian music. Rudy was awesome and extremely patient. There was NO WAY we would have found anyone better. Then when Mery showed us some of her decorations we were SOLD!! Absolutely beautiful. Everything was like a dream come true. Our reception would not have been the success it was if it wasn't for them. They made my small hall, look like a million dollar venue. We were speechless. Our families had such a great time. I would highly recommend them to ANYONE!! Hands down. They are the best team. We were speechless when we arrive the day of the wedding. I would have never imagined having such an unforgettable wedding. Thanks to Rudy and Mery. Hire them. It'll be the BEST decision you can make.

S · Married on 04/09/2016

After visiting multiple djs in the area and know friends that are djs , we booked DjRuco for our daughter’s Quinceañera on April this year. They help us with the music, plus we hire photography and videography with them. Rudy & Mery make our daughter truly a party with complimentary service of the right color that I was looking for my chairs. We can say that was a great decision to use Fabrika Latina. Everyone was so happy and they were more than friendly with us and the family. We recommend them to my family and everybody. Gracias por ser muy especiales y por el buen trabajo de el photobooth. Mi hija y sus amigas se divirtieron y continúan preguntando por su numero. Thank You ¡

Luz M. · Married on 07/19/2015

The Fabrika Latina DJ was outstanding on both of our big events bride shower and wedding . We did planed a surprise dance for our wedding, Rudy & Mery Help us on put together the demo for the surprise dance which came out fabulous, everybody were on sock when we and our wedding party came for our first dance with good seven minutes of remix of Italian and Spanish dance, Fabrika Latina give to our wedding a magical touch with all the lights and smoke effects.. “It was just a Dream come true”
    Frabrika Latina got everyone on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time. The music was great for both of the cultures and all ages. We look forward to have the same DJ for all the special events we will have in the future. We highly recommend Fabrika Latin Prodution. “A+”“five stars

Liz · Married on 05/09/2015

Best team ever!!! Rudy & Mery are AMAZING!!! This is one amazing, great DJ! Photo booth, slide show and decoration chair covers were phenomenal!!! Everything was grade A #1! I had little time to decorate for my daughters wedding, and Mery and her workers helped me so much that it made time go so smooth! Rudy's music is outstanding! Photo booth was a hit! Everything was on point! You guys are awesome! Will recommend to anyone!!

Lydia · Married on 06/14/2014

Fabrika Latina did an amazing job at my wedding at any given time I will recommend them. Hands down best DJ in town!! Thanks to Rudy, Mery and the BEST MC :)

• Y

Yajaira · Married on 06/07/2014

My family and I love music we love to dance and party when we get together. With that being said it was important for me to find a dj that was keep the party going. Our wedding was amazing because of fabrika latina. DJ Rudy is the best and his wife Mery is super sweet and will walk you through step by step of how you want your wedding to be. Time flew by! He had everyone dancing and laughing it was just an amazing wedding I couldn't ask for anything else! Thank you !! I definitely recommend there services !!

Viviana · Married on 06/06/2014

From the beginning to the end of our wedding process they were a great help. Excellent value, service, and quality of work. We highly recommend them to any of your future memorable events. Thank you Fabriika Latina for being apart of our special day !

Raysa · Married on 06/02/2013

Great work, very professional, good music, fun DJ. 100% satisfied. Thank you DJ Rucco!

Ana · Married on 05/03/2013

Fabrika Latina's DJ Rudy and Mery are the best not only in NJ but in the whole TriState!!! DJ Rudy had every person at the wedding out of their chairs and dancing the night away from the babies to our grandparents!!! All of our guests were so impressed with all of the music selection and surprise first dance remixed by Rudy. Our friends cant stop talking about it!!! They really made our wedding day a beautiful production; the cermony music, cocktail hour and reception AMAZING!!!!! THE 5 rating is not enough.... FABRIKA LATINA is a 10 !!!!!!!! As a bride the best feeling is to know and trust who you work with. Fabrika Latina did a PERFECT job from start to finish!!! We are so blessed to have booked with them! We booked with them for my god daughters first birthday, our engagement party, and our most special day our Wedding!!! If you are looking for the #1 DJ for your special event call FABRIKA LATINA's DJ RUDY! They will make your party better then all the rest!!!

Thank You Fabrika Latina!!!!
    Ana and Manuel Quebrada

• Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 04/06/2013

TALK ABOUT A CELEBRATION!! Fabrika Latina made my night exactly the way I wanted it to be. There was barely anyone sitting down because everyone just wanted to be up dancing. DJ Rucco and the MC were great and kept the party rocking all night long. I loved that they gave me exactly what I wanted in terms of music and even the uplighting! Their music selection is like, unlimited and I am so happy that they were there to celebrate with us on our big day. You want a banging wedding reception?? Make sure you do it with Fabrika Latina!!!

Vivian · event on: 02/02/2013

When you experience DJ Ruco's artistry in playing your favorite music combined with his outstanding skills at creating an enthusiastic, fun-filled party ambiance, you can't help but feel this sudden urge to get up and dance like you have hips of gold. I always request NJ Latin DJ - Fabrika Latina Productions' services to meet my entertainment demands - no matter how big or small my events are - because I require the best for myself, family and friends. Most recently, DJ Ruco and his team delivered excellence at my princess Yvanna's Sweet 16 (black and white affair) and as always they were extremely friendly, professional, and accommodating! Thank you DJ Ruco for always proving your reliability in delivering superb services!!! For those of you that are looking to hire superior DJ services delivered with class and the right touch of swag, look no further. Give your guests the gift of feeling their soul dance with non other than Fabrika Latina Productions! I have and I am a satisfied customer!!!

christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Amazing DJ, great service, great to work with! Rudy had every single guest on the dance floor ALL night at our wedding - it's exactly what I wanted. It looked like a club scene! Everyone had an amazing time and is STILL talking about what a great DJ we had and how they loved every song that was played! I HIGHLY recommend Fabrika Latina!

krystal · Married on 08/18/2012

FabriKa Latina is the best at what they do. They did a phenomenal job at our wedding on 04/19/14 from start to finish. Our guests were up and dancing all night. Rudy, Grismery, and the MC did an amazing job. Rudy and Grismery met with us and were organized gave us many options with their packages and customizing it to our likes. Rudy and the MC kept the party going all night, everyone loved them!!. The blue lighting matched perfectly with our color scheme, the Gobo was amazing. The best part of it all that the guests are still talking about are the props that were brought: the hats, glasses, and glow sticks. I would definitely recommend FabriKa latina to everyone, family and friends. In fact if we have any future parties, we will be contacting them again.

Thank you guys for an amazing job!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Helder Rosa

Sent on 05/13/2014

Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
    Great read for this beautiful morning!!! Thank you Mrs. Krystal & Mr. Helder Rosa for your kind words and review. Thank you review are the best rewards that any entertainer or entertainment company can receive.
    Thank you for having us for your one in a lifetime day!
    Rudy, Mery & DJ Javi (MC)

Catya · Married on 05/05/2012

El mejor Dj de todos los tiempos.... Mi boda fue la mejor... Fabián y yo quedamos felices con nuestra boda ... Excelente trabajo.... Gracias por hacer de mi boda la mejor... We love you guys.... Thanks for everything....

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2011

Fabrika Latina did an awesome job at my wedding. All my guest had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. We partied hard all night!!!!

Jahaira · Married on 09/12/2011

I agree!!!!!!! You guys are great! I remembered my wedding. It was amazing because the music was excellent! Everybody couldn't stop dancing because Fabrika Latina made it happen. :)

Angel and Jahaira · Married on 08/12/2011

The best DJ we ever had. They took our wedding and turned it into a masterpiece. There is no other Production company we will ever call. It's Fabrika Latina or Bust. The options and ideas are phenomenal and the prices are amazing. You get what you pay for and if you want perfection, don't leave this page without setting up an appointment to discuss your upcoming masterpiece. #1 in setup, entertainment and all out fun. Don't forget Fabrika Latina and you can't go wrong.

Angel and Jahaira Arce - Dream Wedding 8/12/11

Betty · Married on 07/08/2011

Fabrika Latina wasn't just a DJ, They were the party !! Everything they provided was beyond expectations !!

• W

Wandy · Married on 05/22/2011

Excelente trabajo muy profesionales y tienen muy buenos precios

Virginia · Married on 10/02/2010

My party was a succesfully, Everybody enjoy and have a great time.
    I will recomend him 100% HE ROCK!!