Allstar Spotlight DJs

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,995 Most Popular Price

Allstar Spotlight DJs offers full-service entertainment packages for weddings in Little Ferry, New Jersey. This team dedicates itself to giving couples and their loved ones a night to remember through specialist services. Each event can be tailored to the couple of the day, for a party that reflects their style and they will never want to end.

To-be-weds can sit down to a consultation with the Allstar Spotlight team. Here, they can share their preferred music styles along with their do-no-play list. More than just the music, wedding-goers can be entertained by bilingual MCs, and enjoy video projections, karaoke, a photobooth, and more. Top-quality audiovisual equipment will also be provided by the DJs. This company's music collection includes genres such as:

• Club and electronic
  • Country
  • Hip Hop
  • Oldies
  • Pop
  • R&B and soul
  • Rock
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$499

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Melissa D. Getting married on 09/14/2022

Amazing experience

This company is amazing. I booked my photographer, videographer, DJ/MC, photo booth & “dancing in the clouds” for my wedding and I was far from disappointed. Ryan outdid himself as the DJ, he brought everything together and helped me feel organized on my big day. The photographer & videographer made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, I can’t wait to see how everything came out. I have zero complaints about this company. If you’re thinking about it, just do it!

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Melissa! So happy you and your guests had a great time! Looking forward to future celebrations with you both!
    Shakyra A. Married on 12/26/2021

Amazing!!!!

Just recently got married at The Elan. When I say Ryan exceeded our expectations I mean it. He went above and beyond to make our day really special. Also the videographer and photographer they were amazing. If you are looking for a vendor for your wedding or any party I greatly recommend Allstar Spotlight they did not disappoint.

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you, Shakyra! Celebrating with you was the best way to wrap up a holiday weekend! Looking forward to future celebrations with you both!
    Michelle Married on 11/19/2021

Awesome DJ for our wedding!

We hired Allstar spotlight for our wedding and we are so happy we did.
    We originally booked them before Covid, and when we had to reschedule, they were so accommodating and did not give us any trouble at all. (Which I know other vendors were not as understanding)
    Leading up the the event, Ryan was very professional and answered all my questions. He gave great suggestions and was overall just a pleasure to work with. He even put together a surprise for my husband.

For the wedding, he kept everything on a great pace, and most importantly, he was tons of fun. Everyone in the wedding had a great time, and we were so happy with our experience with them.
    I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! It was such a fun wedding! The surprise was great! Looking forward to future celebrations with you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Allstar Spotlight DJs 1
Exclusive

209 Washington Ave. Little Ferry, NJ, 07643
2016414343
Location of (Allstar Spotlight DJs)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding