Allstar Spotlight DJs Reviews

15 | Little Ferry, NJ

15 Reviews for Allstar Spotlight DJs

Marie V. · Married on 10/24/2020

My Wedding

Ryan and his staffs is very amazing and very professional. Ryan did it great job for everything for my wedding. I really enjoying it on first dance on the floor with beautiful sparkle and ice dry cloud. Love it!!! So much fun!. Ryan is very awesome working for my wedding and make sure everything perfect. I’m very happy choice Ryan because he is very professional and great DJ music and make me feel special have my grandparents favorite songs.

Thank you for everything for my wedding. I want put this more than 5 stars.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Marie! So happy to know you and your guests had a great time! Looking forward to future celebrations with you and Raymond!

Lachell M. · Married on 09/03/2020

World Class

Ryan and his team was able to DJ for our wedding with 1 week notice— talk about fast and extremely professional. He was great on the fly giving us cues and getting our crowd engaged. As a black couple getting married he was able to mix the smooth jazz, R&B, and Island music.. Plus he gave a great price

Hire them immediately for your next event

Sent on 09/13/2020

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you Lachell! Happy to know you and your guests had a great time! So great being a part of your wedding day! Look forward to future celebrations!
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 08/15/2020

Ryan was so helpful and attentive to our needs. Everything went so smoothly with our wedding at The Elan!

Ryan and his entire team was extremely helpful and caring and wanted our wedding to be amazing as I did. From DJ, photographers and videographers, they were awesome.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Glad everyone had a great time! Looking forward to future celebrations with you both!
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 05/08/2020

People need fun time

Now days people are looking for fun, our wedding was really simple, nothing too fancy. The big win was getting Allstar Spotlight DJ, super organized and good in taking care of you and your desire. We had one meeting in person, my wife is Italian and she really wanted some of her colture during the wedding, we gave the DJ just the names of the songs and he took care of finding them.
    Wedding day, everything was perfect, all the songs where played at the right time, Italian and American people where teaching each other how to dance, seven hours of full energy dancers, he was able to keep everybody standing up and partying. Guests still tell me how fun they had at the wedding, that is all they remember, we made simple history and all thank you to Allstar Spotlight DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

The pleasure was ours! We so glad everyone had a great time! Thank you the kind words and awesome review! Looking forward to the next celebration!

Leo M. · Married on 06/17/2019

Top notch staff

all star spotlights was amazing there attentiveness and professionalism were 20 out of 10 from the days leading up to the wedding and everything the day of I couldn’t be more happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you for having us! Happy to have been a part of your big day! Looking forward to future celebrations!

Jay L. · Married on 11/24/2018

Ryan is a wedding expert

Ryan is a one stop shop for weddings. Ryan did almost all of our wedding planning. He is awesone and makes sure everything goes great. We did the Full Wedding Package with Ryan and are happy we selected him. He was very helpful outlining all we needed for the wedding and made great suggestions. He was the MC and DJ and took care of photography, videography, photo booth, lighting, decorations, dancing on clouds, limo, party favors, and more. He even arranged for dance lessons for us to get ready for the day. I highly recommend Ryan.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jay! Very happy to have been a part of your Wedding day! Anything you need in the future, we are here! We will come to California!

Tara · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic service all around!

We used Allstar Spotlight for our DJ, photobooth and photography, and are beyond pleased with the services they provided for our wedding! Ryan kept the dance floor filled all day as well as kept the whole day flowing in general. Alexa and Carlo were fantastic photographers, got all of the shots yet let us have our space and do our thing. The guys at the photobooth kept it moving and accommodated all of our guests both young and old. Cant wait to have a reason to use them again!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Allstar Spotlight DJs's reply:

So happy to have a part of your Wedding day! Happier to hear you all had a great time! Looking forward to future celebrations with you both!

Anna · Married on 06/29/2018

A few people I know recommended Allstar Spotlight when they heard I was looking for a DJ. I heard great things from everyone so I took the chance and met with Ryan . During our consultation, I discovered he was an event planner as well ! Say no more !!! I hired Ryan to coordinate my entire wedding ! DJ, Flowers, Limo, Centerpieces, Photo, Video, Invitations, etc !!!! Ryan and his team took care of everything ! His prices are fair , his work is amazing , and his team is phenomenal! I recommend anyone looking for a DJ or Event Planner to reach out to Ryan ! You’ll love the end results :0)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/19/2018

We chose Allstar Spotlight for our wedding and we are so happy we did. Ryan is absolutely awesome!!!!! Ryan was there to answer all my questions and just did an amazing job with anything we asked for. Ryan and his team just did an amazing job for our special day and went far and beyond what I imagined. He played a little bit of everything and even had people that say they don't dance out in the dance floor. I definitely recommend Allstar Spotlight!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2017

We used Allstar Spotlight for our wedding and Ryan was absolutely awesome to work with. He has many different options, so finding the perfect package is easy. Ryan did our cocktail hour and reception music. We also had 2 tvs that had rolling pictures throughout the night, up lighting on the walls and tables, "dancing on a cloud," giveaways, he put together a montage for us and had someone to do video as well. He was very professional, and was always quick to help me out when I had a question or needed something. From the entrances, to dances and speeches, to cake cutting and the anniversary dance, we never had lull in our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ that is going to keep people dancing all night and smoothly transition from one thing to another, this is it!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Marie · Married on 08/21/2016

Wonderful experience!

I’ve had the pleasure to book Allstar spotlight DJs for my wedding on August 21, 2016. Ryan and his crew did an amazing job providing nonstop entertainment. He provided music, lighting, monograms, smoke cloud, and giveaways for the guests. One of my favorite features was the live percussionist which really drew in the crowd. I highly recommend Allstar spotlight DJs to make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Ryan and his team brought an amazing energy to my wedding from the ceremony to my reception. They honored specific song requests and kept the party going all night long.

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2014

Ryan and his team brought the party to our wedding! From day one he was extremely helpful in creating the perfect package for us. Not only did we use Allstar Spotlight as a DJ, but we also used them for up-lighting and a photo booth. Everything was fabulous! Ryan help the party going all night! The up-lighting at our venue looked spectacular! It really set the mood for our reception. The photo booth was so much fun and we got so many great photos out of it. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan and his team for any of your special occasions!

Sent on 07/15/2014

They traveled a distance to our venue...they were very professional and courteous. Our guests had an amazing time and the memories of how they made our day incredible will be treasured always. Will recommend for sure.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Paulina · Married on 06/05/2016

We used Allstar Spotlight DJ's for our recent wedding this June. They were amazing! Ryan and his team are great at what they do, everyone loved the Photo Booth, their set up was really nice, they did a great job with our uplighting. Ryan completely listened to what I wanted and put together a mix that was completely us. Everyone had an amazing time and loved the music. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2016