Caldwell, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$100 Most Popular Price

Don't give yourself and your guests a boring Party, Raise the bar and have an exceptional EYE to EYE Entertainment production Powered ONLY by JOE LEBO with our full list of Services which include:

DJ | Emcee | Transportation | Enhanced Live Entertainment | Photo Booth

* Please note this WeddingWire page was created in May of 2020.

EYE to EYE Entertainment (#EYEtoEYEent) is a full service Owner Operated Event Planning and Entertainment company servicing the Tri-State area with Unmatched quality of work and customer service since 2008.

From High-End Weddings to Special Occasions to Corporate Events and Everything in between, Founder and Sole Owner JOE LEBO will collaborate with you every step of the way to ensure your vision becomes reality with stress Free planning.

Joe and his team Love what they do and there’s nothing they value more than the opportunity to Enhance your Event with their Professional Talent. We treat each Celebration with the same amount of passion and we consider your guests our guests and take great pride in ensuring they have an unforgettable experience.

So what are you waiting for? Call JOE LEBO 973-303-9058 Today to Book his Team of Experts for All of Your Wedding Needs.

We provide the Soundtrack on your Wedding Day to Create Magical Moments that will last a Lifetime.

"Dreams Come True when You Hire the One & ONLY EYE to EYE Entertainment"

Talent and Services Directory Includes:

• DJ / Emcee / Intelligent Lighting
    • Add ons: TVs, Sparkler Fountains, Dancing on a cloud
  • Enhanced Live Entertainment: Cuban Cigar Roller / LED Robot / Strolling beverage & food Tables / Magician / Samba Dancers / Violinist / Percussionist / Saxophonist
  • Photo Booths: LED / Red Carpet Step & Repeat / Mirror
  • Car Service: Party Buses / Limos / Antique Rolls Royce / Shuttle Bus / Coach Bus & Etc

* Please note EYE to EYE Entertainment isn't apart of and or affiliated with any other company.

* Please also note this page was created in May of 2020.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$100

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$399

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Anthony D. Married on 01/16/2022

January 16, 2022 Wedding Transportation

We recently worked with Joe Lebo to arrange transportation for our wedding at the Venetian in Garfield, NJ, and are glad we did! We required the use of a large party bus and a limo, pickups and drop-offs at several locations, and the accommodation of over 40 people in total. Joe was a pleasure to work with, communicating effectively with us leading up to and even after the wedding and doing his best to ensure that everything went smoothly for us and for our family and friends. His rates were reasonable and he even graciously extended to us courtesies such as complementary upgrades and a waiver of overtime fees. Joe certainly goes the extra mile for his clients, and we are grateful to have worked with him. We wholeheartedly recommend Joe and EYE to EYE Entertainment to anyone in need of event transportation!

Anthony,

A Million THANKS for this exceptional and very detailed review recapping your January 16th 2022 Wedding Day with My Company Multi Award-Winning Transportaion Services.

I'm glad I was able to upgrade you to the 46pax Party Bus to provide some extra room for you guys as well as extend the time on the 18pax Cadillac Esclade Limo. I'm so Happy that my team and I were able to give you and your guests a great experience. Also, Thank You for being so great and easy to work with.

Once again CONGRATULATIONS to you and Monica on your Marriage and THANK YOU for booking your Wedding Day Transportaion with Me.

"Dreams Come True when you Hire the One and Only EYE to EYE Entertainment"

Joe Lebo EYE to EYE Entertainment
    Sole Owner & Founder
    973-303-9058
    Judi A. Married on 10/24/2021

Reilly/Gonzalez Wedding 10/24/2021

I can't say enough about how fabulous Joe Lebo and Eye to Eye Entertainment was at our wedding. The DJ was AWESOME... he got the crowd going, stayed true to our playlist, and there wasn't any of the cheesy talking you so often experience at other weddings. I received many compliments from our guests on how great the music was and how amazing Joe Lebo and his team were. Eye to Eye Entertainment was well worth the cost. My husband and I were so happy to see all of our guests out on the dance floor the entire night enjoying themselves. Communication leading up to the event was great!

Judi,

A Million Thanks for this fantastic and detailed review recapping your October 24th 2021 Wedding at The Bridgewater Manor with My Company Multi Award-Winning DJ and Transportaion Services.

I'm so Happy you found me on The Knot and my team and I were able to give you, your husnand and your guests the night of your lives. Also, Thank You for being so great and easy to work with.

Once again CONGRATULATIONS to you and Rey on your Marriage and THANK YOU for booking your Wedding Day Soundtrack and Transportation with Me.

"Dreams Come True when you Hire the One and Only EYE to EYE Entertainment"

Joe Lebo
    Sole Owner & Founder
    973-303-9058
    Jonathan K. Married on 10/23/2021

DJ was 🔥 eye to eye entertainment is the way to go

Highly recommend DJs from eye to eye entertainment. Owner Joe Lebo knows how to rock your party no matter the situation.

10 out of 10

Jonathan,

THANK YOU so Much for this 5 Star Review recapping your October 23rd 2021 Special Occasion with My Multi Award-Winning DJ & Uplighting Services. I'm glad that you, your family and friends and an Amazing night Celebrating. Looking forward to providing my services for you once again in the near Future.

"Dreams Come True when You Hire the One and Only EYE to EYE Entertainment"

Joe Lebo
    Sole Owner and Founder

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

346 Bloomfield Ave. Caldwell, NJ, 07006
Location of (EYE to EYE Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding