Nilsson's Floral & Event Design Reviews

10 | Pleasantville, NY

10 Reviews for Nilsson's Floral & Event Design

Jeffrey · Married on 06/29/2013

Yanni did an exceptional job from our ceremonial arch, to cocktail hour, to our table, to a surprise on our cake! He got us on a timeline and invited us back for mock set ups of how our table would look like. He made changes we needed on the fly and accommodated our every need.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Catherine · event on: 03/07/2013

I am an estate manager in Greenwich, CT.
    I first began working with Nilsson's Florist in 2010, when planning an event for a client.
    Yanni and his staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.
    I call upon Yanni and his team at Nilsson's whenever I have an event to plan, whether it be large and formal or small and intimate.
    Catherine R.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Kate · event on: 12/14/2012

I have worked with Nilsson's for two years now on our company Holiday party as well as other corporate events and they are fantastic! Not only are they professional, reliable and reasonably priced, but their floral designs rival the best in NYC! I have been pleasantly surprised by every arrangement and compliments from our guests continue throughout the event. It's a true pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Megan · Married on 12/08/2012

We booked our wedding through Nilsson's because my husband's family has used the flower shop for years and we couldn't be happier with our decision. They are a family-run business and they treat every customer like they are a member of the family. Yanni is truly a gem and has such a strong passion for making any event personalized and special. He made me so excited about selecting my flowers and making the room unique to our wedding. I told him I wanted all white flowers and he made 3 customized table arrangements for us to view on an actual table setting, along with candle settings and crystal accents for each table. We also chose a beautiful large white branched tree with hanging tea lights upon entering the reception site that made my jaw drop. The ceremony and reception were so beautiful and Yanni added extra little features throughout that I wasn't even expecting to make the room sparkle. Throughout the entire process, Yanni was available at a moment's notice to speak to me, was organized, professional, and so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend Nilsson's to anyone looking for a customized floral arrangement to enhance their vision for their wedding day with an experienced, professional staff who love what they do.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Sandy · event on: 10/19/2012

I have worked with Yanni & his team for 3 years. His arrangements are unique and gorgeous. He listens to what I am looking for and works within my budget. His service is wonderful and he is always on time or early. I will always use him for my groups in the New York Area.

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • User2820505 · 2+ years ago

Nilsson’s Flower Shop and its staff were superior in everything they did. Their outstanding performance considerably and consistently exceeded our expectations. Their compassion in creating aesthetically attractive display/designs resulted in our extraordinary and exceptional wedding flowers, bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces.

They have a true understanding of how colors and flowers mix together and are aware of how floral scents mesh. They truly comprehend the symbolic meanings of certain flowers, as well as how long particular flowers last before losing color and fragrance.

Their focus was on professionalism and providing a superior customer experience. They achieved that and much much more!! Gianni and his staff were there for us at a drop of a hat. They created a fairy tale wedding indeed. We will highly recommend them for years to come. Thank you to everyone for making our dream come alive!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Jen · Married on 07/13/2012

Nilssons did such an amazing job with all of the flowers for our wedding. They went above & beyond our expectations. They took the time to sit with me & go over every detail. They created sample center pieces & changed them until I was completely satisfied. I would highly recommend using them as your florist.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Betty · Married on 05/27/2012

The flowers at my daughter's wedding were spectacular. So many people commented on the types of flowers and the elegant arrangements. Just beautiful. Yanni and his team were very pleasant and very easy for Beth and I to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Catherine · event on: 07/10/2010

Nilsson's proved to be so professional, courteous and knowledgeable during a client's holiday party, I now use them for all my clients events.
    I have now been working with the store's owner Yanni and his lovely staff for three years!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Working with Nilsson's for my wedding was wonderful! The minute we met Yanni, we knew he was the florist for us. He was welcoming, friendly, realistic about pricing, and it was just an overall great experience meeting him and seeing what he could offer for our event. The process with him was easy as well - he helped us through each step and really understood what we was going for. We really enjoyed each of our appointments and we ended up staying longer than probably necessary because he and his brother George were such a blast to hang with! I loved how everything looked the day of my wedding - it was exactly what we wanted. Overall, they brought such a great energy to the process, were easy to work with and were reasonably priced - great experience!

Sent on 06/03/2013