4 Reviews for Music By C.J.

Best DJ EVER! I have known CJ for a very long time, and when we got engaged I knew that I needed to hire CJ for our event. We had a special video that my now sister in law put together for our reception that CJ was able to ensure that was able to be viewed by all guests. His attention to details for us meant the world to us. If you are looking for the best DJ service ever, look no more! Call him to book, and call early!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/21/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

CJ was awesome!!! He had our quest dancing from the moment they entered the reception, dinner and precoui were not even served yet!!! It was such an amazing experience. CJ was knowledgeable and so wonderful to work with. We would recommend him to anyone. Price was very reasonable! Thank you for such a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had CJ DJ our wedding in April of 2010 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We initially booked another local DJ and had paid him off, as per our contract. 3 months before our wedding we found out that the DJ that we had booked stopped returning our phone calls, leaving us high and dry. We contacted CJ a week later and he was nothing but helpful throughout the entire process. He bent over backwards to accommodate our needs, even at the last minute. We gave him a list of songs to use for the introductions, and during the wedding and he was able to accommodate everything, even traveling to Lancaster. He was very professional and a great DJ. Even though he had no ties to the other DJ he felt bad for us and tried to keep the price and cost of him traveling as low as he could to help us.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/24/10, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional, great value. These guys are the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/09, 5 Reviews