Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 2
Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

Meredith Persons · Married on 11/01/2019

Sean was amazing! Extremely organized, had lists of music for us to go over, kept us on track and the evening was seamless because of him. thank you!!

THE BEST! Thank you Sean. He reached out a month before, provided all the music lists and ceremony details. He not only djed for 4 hours straight but emceed the whole evening and ensured it ran flawlessly. He was honestly incredible. Don’t think twice just hire him!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2019

Great DJ and MC!

Bryan was amazing from our first conversation! He is so flexible and wanted to make sure that everything was the way we wanted. We would give him ideas and allowed him to get creative with it. He is very close with our venue and photographers, so we honestly picked the Dream Team! He allowed 60 seconds before the official start of our ceremony for everyone to get selfies in. It was so much fun! He knew how to keep the party going all day!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Jenson · Married on 10/20/2019

Did you say Karaoke?

Sean was amazing to work with. He was always early to our meetings, always quick to respond to any texts or emails, and very determined to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.
    There were many options besides just music for us to choose from. There were games, lighting options, and karaoke.
    Karaoke at a wedding? Yes I did and it was so fun!
    Besides having so many things to offer, the thing that I will remember most is Sean checking on us multiple times during the day to make sure we had everything we needed and let us know when we should be getting up and talking to our guests. Thanks to Sean I was able to connect with every single guest at our wedding. I will be forever grateful.

Courtney Benjamin · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless, easy, professional!

Sean was amazing. He was our one vendor that we didn’t need to stress about. From minute one we knew that he had it handled!
    During the reception, he was dancing along with the music, was super professional, and kept the dance floor packed. Would recommend him 100 percent!!!!

• Sherri

Sherri Khan · Married on 10/19/2019

Winery Wedding

Sean did an amazing job at one of my weddings out at Rancho Victoria. He took time to meet with us in advance of the wedding to ensure he customized the playlist to meet our desire.
    His music choices had everyone dancing from the older crowd, to the young hipsters all night long!
    There are a lot of DJs that can come across “cheesy”, this is not the case with Music and More entertainment. I would highly recommend Sean and his team for any event! They are professional, detail oriented and have excellent customer service!

Mica · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Sean Kennedy was absolutely great for our big day!

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Sean Kennedy from Music & More Entertainment and have nothing but amazing things to say about him and the work he did for our big day. Everything from responsiveness to emails/texts to meeting with me and solidifying a timeline that I enjoyed, not to mention how he made our special day flow effortlessly. All of our guests raved about him afterwards and we couldn’t of had such a perfect day without him! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Deanne

Deanne Hundemer · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ by far!

Sean Kennedy was just AMAZING! Every detail, idea or suggestion from him was spot on. He made our wedding so seamless and effortless for us - never a worry on our end. He just made things happen and kept the event flowing. Everyone commented on great the DJ was and how they loved dancing to the perfect music choice.
    Thank you again Sean! We feel so blessed :)
    Deanne & Jim Hundemer
    09.21.19

Sent on 10/10/2019

Catherine Ramsey · Married on 09/21/2019

Book Him Now

Bryan Greenwalt was the DJ at my wedding a little over a month ago on September, 21, 2019 in Woodland, CA. Not only was Bryan the greatest, funniest and most creative DJ, but he also was able to diffuse a minor issue we had at our wedding. Any problem is always a brides worst nightmare and within those few minutes, it was. Bryan came up to me personally not only to help calm me down but he told me, we are continuing this party and we are going to have a great time, I don't care what anyone says. Needless to say, we partied the night away and soon forgot about the incident. I cannot thank him enough. Not only did he play such an important role but he also played the perfect balance of old school and new music and read the crowd so well. Everything was perfect! If you have an event or wedding for that matter, you must book Bryan. Do it now. He is a hot commodity and I am sure always will be. Thank you so much for everything Bryan, I am so happy to call you my friend! You are the best!!!!
    Sincerely (very happy bride), Cathy Roberts

• Julie

Julie · Married on 07/21/2019

DJ Bryan is great!

DJ Bryan came highly recommended for our wedding in July 2019 and did not disappoint! He was responsive, helpful, flexible and full of great ideas. We loved that he gave us the option of either making our own specific theme/playlists throughout the day/night, or leaving it up to him to feel out the audience and play something fitting. For certain portions of the day (e.g. cocktail hour) we simply asked him to play ‘instrumental country’ and that was enough information for him to figure out all the right types of songs to play without us having to do any other frontend work. We’d definitely recommend DJ Bryan for your wedding day - he was the best!!

Dylan Malone · Married on 06/29/2019

Our perfect wedding day

Best DJ ever! He made our special day PERFECT!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Casey Bruce · Married on 05/27/2019

Awesome DJ/MC!

We hired Bryan for our wedding at the Hyatt in Incline Village and couldn't have been happier! I'm a procrastinator and didn't give him my song list until a few days before the wedding and he still nailed everything. He kept people dancing and was a great MC as well. So glad we went with him!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Danielle Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Sean was amazing! He put so much work into making our experience unique. I wanted a very specific song while walking down the isle and he was able to cut the song perfectly so it started right as I was walking. He's super responsive and care a great deal about making sure his clients have the best day possible.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Judy Khang · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome! Everything was executed perfectly!

Sean was great! He kept us on schedule, he checked on us throughout the night, and he mixed our music perfectly. The uplighting made the room look elegant and Sean was a great emcee.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Fernandes · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic!

We had Bryan with Music and More Entertainment, DJ our wedding a few weeks ago, and man was it the best decision we could have made! He is so great to work with and knows what he’s talking about when it comes to making sure the guests are having an amazing time. He’s not kidding when he says he’s pretty good at reading the type of crowd he’s got and DJ’s in a way that best suits the party at the same time as achieving your vision and feel that you’re going for. He’s Extremely skilled with flow and timing of songs, providing suggestions for anything you’re unsure about, even outside of just the music. For example, the timeline/order of events throughout the wedding day and lighting. We also had him do the uplighting for our reception and we had not a clue about all that before he introduced it to us. We’re so glad he did because it made a huge difference in making the night that much more beautiful and fun! We were pretty indecisive with songs for different things because we just wanted it to be perfect and Bryan did a wonderful job working with us, providing tons of song suggestions in the best format I could have asked for, and making me feel at ease that he had it 110% under control! Seriously, just trust him and he’ll nail it for you, without a doubt! I would most definitely recommend Music and More Entertainment to anyone looking to have THE BEST time! My wedding was actually my 2nd experience with the company, as just a couple years ago, I attended a wedding where Bryan’s counterpart DJ’d and it was a blast as well! All in all, do yourself a favor and book with them for your wedding! You won’t regret it! :)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Marissa Rooney · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible DJ who helps make your wedding perfect!

I met DJ Sean at a Bridal expo event about a year and a half before my wedding. I had no leads on picking a DJ but he was working the crowd so well, was very personable, and genuinely looked like he was also having a good time at the event. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and it was the best decision! Sean was so accommodating, catered to our every need, and lit up that dance floor! We were traveling back and forth from CO to CA for our wedding and Sean was able to help us figure out all the details. He's also been doing this successfully for so long, if you need suggestions in other aspects of your wedding, he is very willing to help.

I one-billion percent recommend Sean as your DJ - you won't be disappointed! All our guests commented on how great the DJ was!!

Thanks so much Sean!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Cynthia Whyte · Married on 09/14/2018

Excellent Wedding Videographer!!!!

We had telephone interviews with a number of DJs for our daughter’s wedding in South Lake Tahoe and DJ Bryan was far and away the best one we talked with. He was very articulate in explaining what he thought his role should be as DJ and MC of the wedding, which happened to be exactly what we were looking for. And he was very familiar with our venue at Heavenly Lakeview Lodge, which was a huge plus since we were trying to plan the wedding remotely from the Bay area. He was extremely organized and clearly laid out the options we had for lighting, photo booth, and an in-depth questionnaire as to what music we wanted and didn’t want played. The wedding was a HUGE success, largely due to Bryan’s expert control of the events that kept the wedding and reception flowing nicely from the tasteful ceremony music, introduction of the wedding party at the reception, announcements of the dinner and speeches, all the way through to the awesome music he played that kept the dance floor hopping all night. It really couldn’t have gone any better, and we got numerous comments that it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. Thanks again to DJ Bryan, and I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding - you couldn’t get any better.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Madeline L Whyte · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ at our September Wedding

We hired DJ Bryan for our September wedding and couldn't have been happier with our decision! In the initial phone call he was extremely accommodating and attentive and we instantly felt like he was the best choice. He truly wants the big day of to be all about what the bride and groom want. He was very flexible in terms of us adding in some of our favorite songs to his routine which was great. Not only did his music have almost everyone at the wedding on their feet (old and young), he did a phenomenal job keeping the important events moving along! The timeline of the events for our wedding day was perhaps one of the more nerve racking thing for us when planning but DJ Bryan worked seamlessly with our venue and everything worked out PERFECTLY on the day of! We HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you DJ Bryan for doing such a great job!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Brigdon

Brigdon · Married on 09/09/2018

The real deal

DJ Sean Kennedy was very helpful and provided great insight on what to expect for our wedding night. Sean made my wife and I feel very special and really made our wedding night run smoothly. I had no worries the entire night, I would defiantly recommend him to looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alexa · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was the most incredible party that we’ve ever been to thanks to Sean! His mixing of songs on the dance floor was perfect and it kept our group dancing all night long! Not only were his DJ skills amazing but he was a joy to work with and he really made our wedding the special event that it was. He was the best choice we made in our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Jay

Jay and Erica Larsen-Stare · Married on 08/31/2018

Sean was extrebejy professional and walked us through every step of the process. We were completely satisfied with our choice.

I had no doubt our wedding would run smoothly after booking Sean as our DJ. He was extremely professional and his experience in the industry showed in how well he communicated with us every step of the way. I love that he was open to all out of the box thinking and didn’t make us feel locked into a traditional box. Sound quality was great and everything followed the schedule as planned.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Sean Kennedy was absolutely incredible. He kept the night on track and kept the party going until midnight. We get so many compliments on how amazing the music was all night, and I couldn’t agree more. It was absolutely perfect, I wish the night could of been longer. My husband and I would 100% recommend DJ Sean Kennedy for any event!
    Thank you Sean Kennedy for such a great night and amazing music.

Music and More Entertainment 5
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2018

Sean was fantastic, he helped us plan and provided guidance prior to the wedding, more than I expected from a DJ.

He worked with us on music selection, respected our choices but also helped us curate a great selection for the evening.

I highly recommend Sean and would work with him again.

-Kevin and Anna

Sent on 08/17/2018

Allison Swan · Married on 08/05/2018

Wedding DJ

We couldn’t have asked for anything better at our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Taylor Kampen · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan was super helpful!

Bryan with Music and More Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He has many resources available when selecting music and made the process enjoyable. He brings energy to a room full of people and my husband and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Alexandria · Married on 05/26/2018

Sean was amazing from start to finish! He went through a specific timeline before the wedding which helped me prepare for each event of the evening and kept me on track. He wasn’t worried when things changed a bit during the evening and kept everything moving seamlessly. He was dressed so well he could have been a guest at the wedding! He not only has my compliments but I can’t count the number of wedding guests that complimented how well he ran things, how great the music was, how nicely dressed he was, and how incredibly professional he was. Sean was a delight to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/29/2018