Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

Casey Bruce · Married on 05/27/2019

Awesome DJ/MC!

We hired Bryan for our wedding at the Hyatt in Incline Village and couldn't have been happier! I'm a procrastinator and didn't give him my song list until a few days before the wedding and he still nailed everything. He kept people dancing and was a great MC as well. So glad we went with him!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Danielle Brown · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Sean was amazing! He put so much work into making our experience unique. I wanted a very specific song while walking down the isle and he was able to cut the song perfectly so it started right as I was walking. He's super responsive and care a great deal about making sure his clients have the best day possible.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Judy Khang · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome! Everything was executed perfectly!

Sean was great! He kept us on schedule, he checked on us throughout the night, and he mixed our music perfectly. The uplighting made the room look elegant and Sean was a great emcee.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Marissa Rooney · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredible DJ who helps make your wedding perfect!

I met DJ Sean at a Bridal expo event about a year and a half before my wedding. I had no leads on picking a DJ but he was working the crowd so well, was very personable, and genuinely looked like he was also having a good time at the event. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and it was the best decision! Sean was so accommodating, catered to our every need, and lit up that dance floor! We were traveling back and forth from CO to CA for our wedding and Sean was able to help us figure out all the details. He's also been doing this successfully for so long, if you need suggestions in other aspects of your wedding, he is very willing to help.

I one-billion percent recommend Sean as your DJ - you won't be disappointed! All our guests commented on how great the DJ was!!

Thanks so much Sean!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Cynthia Whyte · Married on 09/14/2018

Excellent Wedding Videographer!!!!

We had telephone interviews with a number of DJs for our daughter’s wedding in South Lake Tahoe and DJ Bryan was far and away the best one we talked with. He was very articulate in explaining what he thought his role should be as DJ and MC of the wedding, which happened to be exactly what we were looking for. And he was very familiar with our venue at Heavenly Lakeview Lodge, which was a huge plus since we were trying to plan the wedding remotely from the Bay area. He was extremely organized and clearly laid out the options we had for lighting, photo booth, and an in-depth questionnaire as to what music we wanted and didn’t want played. The wedding was a HUGE success, largely due to Bryan’s expert control of the events that kept the wedding and reception flowing nicely from the tasteful ceremony music, introduction of the wedding party at the reception, announcements of the dinner and speeches, all the way through to the awesome music he played that kept the dance floor hopping all night. It really couldn’t have gone any better, and we got numerous comments that it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. Thanks again to DJ Bryan, and I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding - you couldn’t get any better.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Madeline L Whyte · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ at our September Wedding

We hired DJ Bryan for our September wedding and couldn't have been happier with our decision! In the initial phone call he was extremely accommodating and attentive and we instantly felt like he was the best choice. He truly wants the big day of to be all about what the bride and groom want. He was very flexible in terms of us adding in some of our favorite songs to his routine which was great. Not only did his music have almost everyone at the wedding on their feet (old and young), he did a phenomenal job keeping the important events moving along! The timeline of the events for our wedding day was perhaps one of the more nerve racking thing for us when planning but DJ Bryan worked seamlessly with our venue and everything worked out PERFECTLY on the day of! We HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you DJ Bryan for doing such a great job!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Brigdon

Brigdon · Married on 09/09/2018

The real deal

DJ Sean Kennedy was very helpful and provided great insight on what to expect for our wedding night. Sean made my wife and I feel very special and really made our wedding night run smoothly. I had no worries the entire night, I would defiantly recommend him to looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alexa · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was the most incredible party that we’ve ever been to thanks to Sean! His mixing of songs on the dance floor was perfect and it kept our group dancing all night long! Not only were his DJ skills amazing but he was a joy to work with and he really made our wedding the special event that it was. He was the best choice we made in our wedding planning!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Jay

Jay and Erica Larsen-Stare · Married on 08/31/2018

Sean was extrebejy professional and walked us through every step of the process. We were completely satisfied with our choice.

I had no doubt our wedding would run smoothly after booking Sean as our DJ. He was extremely professional and his experience in the industry showed in how well he communicated with us every step of the way. I love that he was open to all out of the box thinking and didn’t make us feel locked into a traditional box. Sound quality was great and everything followed the schedule as planned.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Sean Kennedy was absolutely incredible. He kept the night on track and kept the party going until midnight. We get so many compliments on how amazing the music was all night, and I couldn’t agree more. It was absolutely perfect, I wish the night could of been longer. My husband and I would 100% recommend DJ Sean Kennedy for any event!
    Thank you Sean Kennedy for such a great night and amazing music.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Music and More Entertainment 5

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2018

Sean was fantastic, he helped us plan and provided guidance prior to the wedding, more than I expected from a DJ.

He worked with us on music selection, respected our choices but also helped us curate a great selection for the evening.

I highly recommend Sean and would work with him again.

-Kevin and Anna

Sent on 08/17/2018

Allison Swan · Married on 08/05/2018

Wedding DJ

We couldn’t have asked for anything better at our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Taylor Kampen · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan was super helpful!

Bryan with Music and More Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He has many resources available when selecting music and made the process enjoyable. He brings energy to a room full of people and my husband and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Alexandria · Married on 05/26/2018

Sean was amazing from start to finish! He went through a specific timeline before the wedding which helped me prepare for each event of the evening and kept me on track. He wasn’t worried when things changed a bit during the evening and kept everything moving seamlessly. He was dressed so well he could have been a guest at the wedding! He not only has my compliments but I can’t count the number of wedding guests that complimented how well he ran things, how great the music was, how nicely dressed he was, and how incredibly professional he was. Sean was a delight to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Allissen · Married on 04/27/2018

DJ Sean Kennedy was fantastic!
    He had great energy and he was very professional. Sean had everyone up and dancing the whole evening. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you Sean!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Can’t say enough great things about Bryan!!

I met Bryan at the Bridal Expo in Sacramento. I heard him talking to another bride as I passed by his booth, and he immediately caught my attention. Once I started talking to him, it was apparent he was the real deal... no sales, no gimmicks. He didn’t have to sell himself - the dozens of handwritten thank you cards from prior clients on the table did enough selling. He has a captivating voice, and speaks with confidence and enthusiasm that makes the conversation natural and easy. Bryan takes pride in his job and is truly a professional, and I knew immediately I wanted him to be our DJ at our wedding. I asked if he travelled to Tahoe for weddings, and thankfully, he does often! He was the first vendor I booked, and after walking away from his booth, I started to actually picture my wedding for the first time. (And yes, I admitted later to him that I started crying happy tears for the second time in the wedding planning process...second to my fiancé proposing). 😅 I recommended him to all of my friends getting married, and 4 of them ended up booking Music and More Entertainment as well. (Bryan was already booked for one of the weddings, so my friend booked his colleague at Music and More, Sean, and he was awesome as well).

I trusted Bryan so much that I asked him for his recommendation on a wedding venue in Tahoe. I explained what I was looking for, and he said he had great experiences at Sunnyside Resort in Tahoe City, so we checked it out. It was perfection, and we booked immediately. I also booked my photographer and videographer off his recommendations as well. My wedding day was absolute perfection, and I honestly owe a lot of that to Bryan. He kept everything so organized, and the dance floor was packed all night. My friends and family raved about what a great DJ I had. He absolutely killed it at my friends’ weddings as well!! One of my friend’s weddings did not have a coordinator, and I pulled Bryan aside and let him know that he will have to run the show to keep things on track and organized. He said, “no worries, I do this all the time. Relax and enjoy!” and gave me a high-five. He became a friend throughout the process, and I can’t wait for him to DJ my sister’s wedding in 2020. THANK YOU, BRYAN!! You know I can’t say enough great things about ya!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Music and More Entertainment 6
    Music and More Entertainment 7
    Music and More Entertainment 8

Hector · Married on 04/07/2018

Our Big Day

We met our DJ, Sean at a wedding show early on, and that was one of the best decision we made. Sean was hands on all the way, helping us with many different facets of our big day. He met with us and understood the vibe we were going for. He helped us select our music, the lighting, and the monogram. He coordinated with our event coordinator and photographer to keep things in sync and on track. Sean truly was awesome, and a very big part of our day. Thank you for all you did, we appreciate it all. We would definitely recommend Sean and Music & More Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional, but more importantly personable, DJ/MC for your wedding and event. Thanks - Hector & Dan

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

We had the best experience working with Bryan! We were both super clueless about most things involving our wedding and he couldn't have been more helpful in answering questions and offering great suggestions. He is very personable and quick to respond to you. Our wedding went off without a hitch. We left the music selection mostly up to Bryan and he kept most of our guests on the dance floor the whole night which says a lot seeing as he was competing with a huge game room downstairs. The quality of service and professionalism are above and beyond. We cannot thank Bryan enough for all he did to make our day perfect! We would highly recommend Bryan for any of your DJ needs! We sit and think what we can plan next that needs a DJ so we can hire him again.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Negin · Married on 12/09/2017

We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of service, professionalism and friendliness that DJ Sean Kennedy provided.
    We loved all the music he played and all the fun games!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Vincent L · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing reception thanks to an amazing DJ

Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was having Sean be our reception DJ! We can't say enough about how he went above and beyond in making our wedding reception a beautiful moment for us and our guests.

Sean is the perfect balance of fun, professionalism, and party emcee. He shines positive energy, loves what he does, and is masterful in reading the crowd. From the beginning of our planning journey, he helped set the framework of our reception events. As additional questions came up, and as we worked out new ideas (including a surprise serenade for the bride!), Sean addressed every one and worked out every detail to make sure everything was in place for the big day. And on our big day, he totally guided the flow to make sure things never got boring and that all of our reception activities got done. Especially the dancing at the end!

Our guests kept pouring endless compliments about Sean, and that made us feel so happy that we made such a great choice. In summary, we are extremely grateful to Sean for being our DJ, and creating an experience we'll always cherish.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Cayci

Cayci · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing experience...if you are in the Sacramento area, use Music and More!

We had the best experience with Sean at Music and More. He was extremely helpful in deciding on how we wanted our wedding entertainment and gave some wonderful guidance on songs when we couldn't decide what we want. Also, since my husband and I pretty much only listen to country, good hip hop/rap throwbacks, and some oldies I was worried about a DJ not playing music that our guests would like and that would flow. That was not the case...AT ALL. The mix of genre's and flow of songs was so seamless, and Sean was a wonderful Emcee.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alex · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Sean did a great job as MC and DJ at our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with -- the ceremony sound and music were perfect, he edited our first dance song exactly as requested, and he did a great job keeping the dancing going till the end. Guests also really loved the photo booth!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Noah · Married on 10/14/2017

Sean was very easy to work with and had a very good read of our crowd. Kept the party going till the very last minute. He was very flexible and accommodating To some last minute change of plans. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

I knew nothing about how to throw a wedding and Bryan made everything easy and seamless. Guests complimented how well the flow of the evening went and most of that was because of our wonderful DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2017