Mountain House Media Reviews

Mountain House Media 5
Mountain House Media 6
Mountain House Media 7

Kate · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough. Jer photographed our super casual wedding and he did an amazing job. We weren’t even going to get a photographer, but I am thrilled that we had Jer, and it would have been a huge mistake to have missed out on his professionalism, easy-going attitude and impeccable photography skills. Neither my husband nor I, nor anyone in our family, had strong feelings about the photos going in, but knew we wanted to get some pictures of the families all together with everyone looking nice, and I wanted a couple of nice pictures of the two of us. Jer posed us so that everyone looked so beautiful and made my historically unphotogenic self look great. He also got a ton of AMAZING candids, and some silly pictures of us and our guests that I think I’ll treasure more than any of the posed photographs. Jer does a great job of capturing people’s personalities in photos, and I can’t wait to share these with our family and friends. If you’re thinking about booking Mountain House for your wedding, you should absolutely do it. Jer is young but so talented and so professional, and he went so far above and beyond our wildest dreams I don’t think I can do it justice in this review. 6/5 stars. A++.

• Kat

Kat · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Jeremiah and his team were absolutely amazing. From our first session for engagement photos, to a year later when we got married, he really valued what my fiance and I thought and truly cared about our happiness. He made things fun and worked so incredibly hard the day of the wedding. I never expected to receive our highlight video, full ceremony video, and all of our photos as quick as I did (just over a month after the wedding date). When I looked at everything I was instantly emotional. He captured every moment so perfectly. The day went by so fast and these are memories that we can look at forever. We are so grateful for Jeremiah and his team and would recommend them to anyone.

Megan · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Jeremiah was such a wonderful experience! He was on top of everything from the very beginning and left us worry-free! We told him some of our ideas and he just ran with it! He made sure we had all the pictures we wanted plus so much more. We now have so many wonderful and memorable moments captured forever. All of our guests were very impressed with his work! Thank you so much!

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeremiah went above and beyond to make our day special. He is extremely reasonable and will work with you every step of the way. My wedding video looks just like a movie! He is absolutely the best and even stayed an extra hour when we had a special mascot visitor. I fully recommend Jeremiah and Mountain House Media for all your videography needs.

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2017

Professional, fun and reliable! A highlight video was a FOR sure part of our big day and they exceeded our expectations beyond words!! Thank you for such an awesome video it sums up our amazingly perfect day in just 4 mins! :)

Lori · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeremiah and his assistant were fantastic the day of our wedding, and we LOVE the video! Could not have asked for anything more. Also....the drone was a wonderful addition.

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Our film crew was amazing. I will recommend Mountain House to any bride looking for the wedding of their dreams to be captured in such a professional and beautiful way. Great Job Jeremiah!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Jeremiah and his team made our wedding, OUR WEDDING.. it was better than anything we could’ve dreamt up. Thank you for everything, and we couldn’t have asked for better. We chose the best photographer :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

Mountain House Media's reply:

Thanks Liz it was a pleasure!

Ali · Married on 09/03/2016

Being a producer myself, I held my videographer to a high standard. Looking at things like exposure an shot composition, and the use of creative angles, and even current and quality cameras and lenses. Jeremiah had the whole package. He showed up on time and shot some great stuff for us with up to date, quality cameras and glass.