Mountain House Media Reviews

Mountain House Media 5
Mountain House Media 6
Mountain House Media 7

Kate · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough. Jer photographed our super casual wedding and he did an amazing job. We weren’t even going to get a photographer, but I am thrilled that we had Jer, and it would have been a huge mistake to have missed out on his professionalism, easy-going attitude and impeccable photography skills. Neither my husband nor I, nor anyone in our family, had strong feelings about the photos going in, but knew we wanted to get some pictures of the families all together with everyone looking nice, and I wanted a couple of nice pictures of the two of us. Jer posed us so that everyone looked so beautiful and made my historically unphotogenic self look great. He also got a ton of AMAZING candids, and some silly pictures of us and our guests that I think I’ll treasure more than any of the posed photographs. Jer does a great job of capturing people’s personalities in photos, and I can’t wait to share these with our family and friends. If you’re thinking about booking Mountain House for your wedding, you should absolutely do it. Jer is young but so talented and so professional, and he went so far above and beyond our wildest dreams I don’t think I can do it justice in this review. 6/5 stars. A++.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Jeremiah and his team were absolutely amazing. From our first session for engagement photos, to a year later when we got married, he really valued what my fiance and I thought and truly cared about our happiness. He made things fun and worked so incredibly hard the day of the wedding. I never expected to receive our highlight video, full ceremony video, and all of our photos as quick as I did (just over a month after the wedding date). When I looked at everything I was instantly emotional. He captured every moment so perfectly. The day went by so fast and these are memories that we can look at forever. We are so grateful for Jeremiah and his team and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tom · Married on 05/19/2018

The professionalism started as soon as Jer got to my in-laws house. According to my father in law he came right into the house, introduced himself with a good hand shake with my father in law, and went to work. My father in law was so impressed by that. Jer knew what he needed to take pictures of (to make sure and capture the feeling of my wife and her girls getting ready) and was always open to suggestions and helped everyone get great photos. I had a great time with him at our house where the guys were getting ready. Again, so cordial with all of us and truly wanted to know our opinion about setting up shots. He was very professional in giving his opinion (without seeming like his way was the only way) and together we were able to get some great photos. One of the things that both of our families commented on was that during the ceremony you didn't know he was there...and yet the pictures from the ceremony are fantastic. We were able to get really nice shots of the wedding party, family's and great shots of the reception as well. One of the biggest attributes I can say is that being younger with such an incredible amount of knowledge, background and talent with digital photographer and design is that he is really progressive in his style of photography. With Mountain House Media gone are the days when photographers told you to do all the normal and boring poses. Obviously we wanted some of those stock photos, which turned out amazing! But he went above and beyond to get some perfect photos that really was another experience of the day that led to everything being perfect for us. We were all very impressed with his genuine desire to work with us to accomplish just what we wanted....and spring for the photo booth!!! Great job Jer!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Mountain House Media 16
    Mountain House Media 17

Mountain House Media's reply:

Tom,
    Thank you so much it was truly a pleasure to work with you, Kerry, and your families! We are so glad to have been a part of your wedding!

Megan · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Jeremiah was such a wonderful experience! He was on top of everything from the very beginning and left us worry-free! We told him some of our ideas and he just ran with it! He made sure we had all the pictures we wanted plus so much more. We now have so many wonderful and memorable moments captured forever. All of our guests were very impressed with his work! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeremiah went above and beyond to make our day special. He is extremely reasonable and will work with you every step of the way. My wedding video looks just like a movie! He is absolutely the best and even stayed an extra hour when we had a special mascot visitor. I fully recommend Jeremiah and Mountain House Media for all your videography needs.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2017

Professional, fun and reliable! A highlight video was a FOR sure part of our big day and they exceeded our expectations beyond words!! Thank you for such an awesome video it sums up our amazingly perfect day in just 4 mins! :)

Sent on 09/04/2017

Lori · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeremiah and his assistant were fantastic the day of our wedding, and we LOVE the video! Could not have asked for anything more. Also....the drone was a wonderful addition.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Our film crew was amazing. I will recommend Mountain House to any bride looking for the wedding of their dreams to be captured in such a professional and beautiful way. Great Job Jeremiah!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Jeremiah and his team made our wedding, OUR WEDDING.. it was better than anything we could’ve dreamt up. Thank you for everything, and we couldn’t have asked for better. We chose the best photographer :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

Mountain House Media's reply:

Thanks Liz it was a pleasure!

Ali · Married on 09/03/2016

Being a producer myself, I held my videographer to a high standard. Looking at things like exposure an shot composition, and the use of creative angles, and even current and quality cameras and lenses. Jeremiah had the whole package. He showed up on time and shot some great stuff for us with up to date, quality cameras and glass.

Sent on 09/18/2017