Ashford Films

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Ashford Films is a wedding videography company operating out of Rochester, New York. The business was established in 2017 and is known for its creative and diverse content. The group takes great pride in supplying all of your filmmaking needs with a mission to engage culture, inspire change, and make an impact.

Ashford Films specializes in providing elite, efficient, and heartfelt videos that create long-lasting memories for you and your partner. You can expect a full-feature video, high definition film, a highlight reel, and raw footage in the company's packages. Additional hours, multiple cameras, and multiple location sessions are also conveniently available for those hosting large-scale events. The videographer is available for the ceremony and the reception, operating a one-event-per-day policy, so you get the care and attention you deserve. Your edited product is then delivered as a digital download to treasure for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • T. Brown
    T. Brown Married on 05/12/2022

Amazing & extravagant

Excellent videos and pictures! Customer service is very professional. I will be hiring Ashford Films for all of my events! Thank you Ashford Films for my event unforgettable!
    Ricky N. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Ashford Films Today!!! Best Decision We Made Besides Saying, “ I DO”!

My wife and I weren’t sure we were going to get a videographer or not for our wedding. Then I noticed an Ashford Films video on Facebook from my friend’s wedding. After my friend put in touch with Kyran, I knew I was hiring the right guy for the job. He’s just a good guy who is very professional, and passionate about what he does. Most of all, he’s a genuis at work! He put an absolute MASTERPIECE together for our Wedding Video. He captured a few different versions, and all of them were just wonderful! Many tears of joy from many family members( and people who don’t even know us), after the viewing of these videos. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR! HIRE ASHFORD FILMS TODAY!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
    Tamika K. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing video, awesome customer service

Ashford films did an amazing job during our event, as well as with the finished product. The video is AMAZING! Kyran is very personable and the customer service we received was great! Highly recommend booking with them.
  • illustration stars

Team

Ashley Ashford
Ashley Ashford
Chief Operating Officer

Ashley is charged of the finacial department, she assist Ashford Films with all adminitstrative needs. She is in the background but does all the neccesary things to keep Ashford Films functioning.

1370 West Ridge Rd Suite 1022 Rochester, NY, 14615
Location of (Ashford Films)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding