Mon Cherie Catering & Events Reviews

43 | Sandy, UT

43 Reviews for Mon Cherie Catering & Events

Vilma · Married on 03/24/2018

I had Cherie do the catering for my daughters wedding. She worked with me through the phone about all the details and menus and prices. I was worry since I live in Chicago and the wedding was in Utah. She walked me through everything and the food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. Cherie is a wonderful person to work with and the prices are very good. I give her 5 stars.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Vilma! You were such a pleasure to work with, the evening turned out beautifully!

stan · Married on 12/31/2017

We use them every year. Service and food are excellent.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

Cherie was great. She guided us in a direction to make our food choices personal to us, not just a typical buffet. She really made our day perfect, and our guests loved the food!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/17/2016

Mon Cherie catering was one of the best parts of our wedding day. Cherie bent over backwards creating a specific menu just for us at a great price. Rather than just giving set options of what food you can pick, she gives you ideas on items that go together or what services she can provide - my husband and I wanted a hot chocolate bar & a crepe bar and she made it happen. Almost every comment I've received since the wedding was how amazing the food was. And I agree! Even during the event, Cherie came to us in the receiving line to make sure we had water and some food. She genuinely cares and will do everything she can to make your event spectacular! I highly recommend Mon Cherie catering - it truly was one of the highlights of my wedding day. I still crave her food a month later! Thanks Mon Cherie for everything!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tonya · event on: 06/11/2014

Great Food and Great Service! Very easy to work with and willing to accommodate our groups needs.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lexa · Married on 10/08/2016

Cherie was so great about answering my questions and making suggestions for us to have the perfect food at our wedding. The caramel apple bar and pumpkin pie was a total hit with our guests! She made sure to coordinate decorations for the food buffet with our other wedding decorations. Her staff was very professional and made sure to keep tables clean and clear when our guests were done. I would highly recommend Cherie for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

They did a great job. Great people to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jasmine · Married on 10/10/2015

I attended the Gunner wedding at the Tracy Aviary. I was so impressed with Mon Cherie catering! The food was incredible, and the presentation was beautiful. They used nice plates and cups...it was truly "fine dining." I was so impressed by how professional the entire staff was. It was amazing! I will definitely be using Mon Cherie for my future events, and always recommending this catering company to others!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Wonderful to work with. The food was incredible

Sent on 11/15/2015

Leslie · Married on 07/10/2015

Extremely delicious food! We worked together on the menu, using some of my recipies and some of hers. Lots of guests complimented the great variety and tastiness of the food! We had roast beef, chicken tenders and pulled pork sandwiches using head country BBQ sauce and mounded on Hawaiian sweet rolls. The loaded mashed potatoes were a hit...many people getting seconds and even thirds! The fruit and veggies were well prepared and presented. Yummy assorted brownies, mint covered Rice Krispie treats and individual pies were on the dessert table. The tableware was quite nice for high end plastic! Wonderful evening. Thank you Mon Cherie!

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you Leslie for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to be a part of the celebration of your daughter and her husband. A huge buffet of all your family favorites was a wonderful way to honor their day!

Patrick · Married on 06/19/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Mon Cherie Catering! The experience was wonderful, the food got many compliments to me from my guests, and the level of service I received from Cherie and her staff was AMAZING! I was already super stressed on my wedding day, as I'm definitely a type A personality, and knowing that everything was being so well taken care of was such a relief for me.

I will not hesitate to use Mon Cherie again when the occasion arrises.

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

Patrick, we are thrilled to know that our superior service staff was able to cover all the details of your day so you didn't have to worry about a thing. It was fun to provide the "upscale" menu your chose for your meat and potato guests! All the best!

Kimberlee · Married on 06/12/2015

Cherie is wonderful to work with and did an absolutely beautiful job with my daughter's wedding catering. Not only was the food delicious and plentiful, it was beautifully arranged and exactly what we had envisioned. Some of the food we chose was not among "traditional" wedding fare, yet Cherie accommodated our requests expertly. The extra attention she gave to the presentation (incorporating many of our heirloom pieces with her own) certainly gave it the added touches that made it exceptional. Our guests raved about the delicious meal, and the added details did not go unnoticed. Thank you, Cherie and crew, for your hard work and for helping to make this day so memorable.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Very Professional and delicious! Beautiful presentation!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Leslie · Married on 04/25/2015

I am so pleased we used Mon Cherie for catering. She was very detail oriented and everything went perfectly at the event. Would use her again and highly recommend her.

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you Leslie for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure to serve you and your family on such a special day!

Mon Cherie catering was responsive from the initial contact. Cherie spent relaxed time with us determining what would make the wedding day special and offered many suggestions. On the day of the wedding they were set-up and ready to serve at the appropriate time and the staff was very helpful to the guest and wedding party. The food was declicious with many guests commenting that this was the best wedding food they had ever had at a wedding. 5 stars for Mon Cherie!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Melody · Married on 10/08/2014

I really enjoyed working with Cherie! The food was delicious and presented beautifully!! I would highly recommend her to all my friends! She really helped us out of a jam!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

So glad to hear you were so pleased with our catering services! It was a beautiful reception!

Julene · Married on 07/09/2014

Mon Cherie and her team did a wonderful job catering my Wedding. Her Stuffed Florentine Mushrooms, we're to die for. Great prices and many delicious items to choose from.
    Two thumbs up from this Bride and Groom.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

Fabulous! It was so much fun to help plan this AMAZING day! Let us know when you want some more of those mushrooms for your next get-together!

Lainey · Married on 06/20/2014

Cherie was amazing she gave me advice that really helped my wedding turn out amazing skin was almost like a wedding planner in a few ways the food was great the service was awesome I loved having Cherie as my caterer and she was the most affordable caterer I found thank you so much Cherie for helping make my wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Mon Cherie Catering & Events's reply:

You are so welcome Lainey! It was one of the most fun events we have had the honor of playing a part in. We love the backyard barbecue type events!

Coleen · Married on 05/22/2014

We had a big wedding with lots of people that stayed the entire time. Food was excellent but didn't come out as fast as I would have liked. People had to wait in line a little too long. Everything looked beautiful and was fresh and delicious. They were easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs. I would definatley use them again and highly recommending them.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Coleen,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

We worked hard to be prepared for your event because we knew there would be a crowd. At most receptions, guests drop in at staggered times throughout the evening. What we were not prepared for was that so many guests would arrive all at once. The beef and chicken sate that were being freshly cooked for your guests in the kitchen took longer than we anticipated, that with the large amount of guests all at once at the beginning left the long lines you mentioned. (We are making adjustments to our planning after this experience)

Your husbands good-natured comments as he would drop in the kitchen throughout the evening seeing us hard at work gave us a good chuckle! Thank you for recognizing us!

Peggy · Married on 05/17/2014

Mon Cherie Catering was terrific! The whole process of planning the menu, scheduling times, and the final presentation was spectacular! Cherie was so nice and her staff was so accomodating and professional. We are so grateful for their expertise and many talents. We were able to enjoy a stress-free wedding thanks to Mon Cherie Catering.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2014

Cherie was WONDERFUL! So easy to work with and the food was AMAZING!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Mon Cherie catering is the best in town. You really couldn't get any better. Cherie was always listening to what I wanted. She really worked hard to make sure she was doing everything to make my wedding day perfect. The thing that I loved about Cherie is she worked hard to understand my vision and was always wiling to do whatever I needed her to do. Everyone loved my wedding and the food. I wanted my wedding to be fun and relaxing. Cherie's food was so good that this happened. I still get complements on how good the food was. She helped make my dreams come true. If it wasn't for her it wouldn't have been the best day of my life. I would recommend her to anyone. Mon Cherie catering is amazing to work with!!! I know you'll love her too!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Stevie · Married on 06/07/2013

Cherie and her staff were absolutely incredible. Starting from the planning process, she did everything she could to accommodate our budget and feed as many people as we needed to. They served over 100 people in no time at all. We had lasagna, macaroni and cheese, salad, breadsticks, green beans, brushetta and meatballs. Everything turned out excellent. We could not have asked for a better catering experience! Cherie even ran the entire event with a torn rotator cuff arm in a sling and was fabulous!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Megan · Married on 10/04/2012

Mon Cherie Catering was absolutely the perfect choice to cater my wedding. Cherie and her staff were professional, flexible, and extremely well priced. I didn't have to lift a finger on my wedding day, and the catering was perfect. We received many compliments after our event about how wonderful the food was! I would recommend Mon Cherie to anyone and everyone! They will be my first choice for any event I need catered from now on.

Sent on 11/23/2013