Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Brown Brothers Catering

Utah Wedding Catering

Brown Brothers Catering has catered some of Utah's
largest weddings and events!

Our Wedding catering services in Utah include a large selection of Utah wedding packages starting at $3.95 per person, which includes an onsite wedding coordinator, wedding cake, china service, table, chairs and cloth set up. We also provide custom food catering and dishes. Our utah catering packages fit within any budget. Our food and service is 5 star quality. Our Event Coordinators are seasoned and very experienced and will assist you with more than just catering. Give us a call and one of our Wedding Event Coordinators will be more than happy to discuss all of your wedding needs.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Vegetarian (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Truly enjoyed working with Tony at Brown Brothers. He was helpful, but not pushy. Everyone enjoyed the food. It was well serviced and all done in a timely manner. Thank you Brown Brothers.

Profile Picture PATRICIA, 12/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Honestly one of the best catering companies I have worked with. I am an event planner in California that was planning my daughters wedding in Utah. Tony took the time to talk with me and helped make the entire process easy. The food was top notch,. I am a foodie and some what of a catering snob because of the venders I am use to in California. Tony's group would do well in California! They are professional and the food was SOOO amazing. I really outdid myself with this event because of the service that Tony provided. Thanks Tony for helping me look good to the Utah event goers!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Brown Bros

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

6 ENDORSEMENTS
You can't go wrong with Brown Brother's catering. I've been a wedding photographer for 10 years and have worked with many wedding catering services and I'm always excited when my clients work with Brown Brothers. Their food is delicious, the presentation is beautiful and the service is above and beyond.

We've had the opportunity to work a couple events with Brown Brother Catering. The food is fantastic, and the staff is awesome. If you're looking for a great caterer, Call them.

I highly recommend Brown Brothers Catering. The food is always amazing, tasty, and artfully presented. The service is professional and friendly. Your guests will compliment you on such a great choice. It is always a pleasure to be associated with them.

I have had the pleasure of working with Brown Brother's Catering a few times. They are always very professional and really fun to work with. The food is amazing, which is the most important part, as well as the presentation.

80 PROS I KNOW

Events

1675 N Freedom Blvd , #10, Provo, UT 84604   See On Map
801-607-1891 (phone)
Brown Brothers Catering is a wedding Caterer from Salt Lake City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Provo, Salt Lake City, and Park City. Brown Brothers Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Utah wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Dinners and Receptions.