117 Reviews for Brown Brothers Catering

Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)
107 Brown Brothers Catering Reviews

So GOOD. No one could stop telling me that the food was outstanding, it was so freaking delicious. Also, they were so fast and professional and unobtrusive. They even walked around and picked up our trash throughout the dinner. I would definitely recommend Brown Brothers to literally everyone

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We recently had our son's wedding reception catered by Brown Brothers in March and they were wonderful! We loved the food, the service and when they had to change one of the menu items last minute - they went over and above the call of duty making an extra effort to make it be perfect for us and it was! Thank you so much!
Valerie P.

Profile Picture Barry, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Truly enjoyed working with Tony at Brown Brothers. He was helpful, but not pushy. Everyone enjoyed the food. It was well serviced and all done in a timely manner. Thank you Brown Brothers.

Profile Picture PATRICIA, 12/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Honestly one of the best catering companies I have worked with. I am an event planner in California that was planning my daughters wedding in Utah. Tony took the time to talk with me and helped make the entire process easy. The food was top notch,. I am a foodie and some what of a catering snob because of the venders I am use to in California. Tony's group would do well in California! They are professional and the food was SOOO amazing. I really outdid myself with this event because of the service that Tony provided. Thanks Tony for helping me look good to the Utah event goers!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Brown Brothers Catering! They catered my daughter's wedding and I was very impressed with how responsive they were and how quickly they responded whenever I had questions. They were also very flexible and helped me tailor the menu to what worked best for our reception. The catering staff was EXCELLENT and helped the event run very smoothly. There was not one single hitch and we received a lot of compliments on how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Corrie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great, flexible, service for our casual wedding. They were very easy to work with and took a lot off our plate. Food was great. Cost was competitive when we compared with other options in the area.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

the young team that came to do our wedding buffet were very professional and respectful of our guest. their service was awesome

Profile Picture Ken, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brown Brothers was great to work with from the start! They were prompt in replying to my email with an estimate and fabulous to work with. Their prices were reasonable too. The owner Tony, was accommodating and had great suggestions for our menu! I am confident he saved us a lot of headache as he knew the venue and had practical suggestions for our set up. Our crew the night of the reception was on time, neatly groomed, and kept us up to date on their timetable. They were ready to serve food right on time - even a little early. We had a dessert crepe buffet along with fresh fruit. All the guests had good things to say about the food and enjoyed the flaming crepes. BB was a pleasure to work with all the way to the finish. They also were quick and thorough cleaning up everything after our food service ended. We would definitely use them again. Thanks BB!

Profile Picture JJ, 6/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Overall a great experience. Because they were so on top of it, it helped keep my stress level at bay. Guests complimented the food several times. For me, as the event coordinator of our Winter Gala, things went off without a hitch - which is priceless. Thank you Brown Brothers!

Profile Picture Carly, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

For our son's wedding reception, my husband and I had booked another local caterer. They had given us a rough estimate of their cost, but then just a few weeks before our event, we received their final quote, and it was almost twice as much as we had been originally told. We were afraid it might be too late to find another caterer, but with one call to Brown Brothers we were saved. Luckily they were available that evening, but more than that, we were thrilled to find a caterer who was able to work within our budget and not make us feel like we were being too cheap. I especially appreciated that they helped us pick items that would give us the most for our money. One of the items we served were various small sandwiches, and once they heard we would be having a lot of college boys at the reception, they upped the sandwich count without upping the price. They were more concerned about us having enough food for our guests. Beyond being thrilled with their price and value, we were also thrilled with their beautiful table presentation and we received many compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything tasted. And once I showed them where we wanted them to setup, I never had to think about the food again. They kept everything refilled, bused the tables, and when the event was over, they boxed up the leftovers, and took out all of the garbage. But the moment I knew that I had to write them an amazing review, came about halfway through our reception when our event coordinator, Liesl, noticed that due to a never-ending line of people to greet, I hadn't had anything to eat. She brought me a glass of water and a brownie, then asked what else I'd like. I was really touched by this thoughtfulness, but I also noticed that they kindly took care of all of our guests. Simply stated, it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I wold HIGHLY recommend Brown Brothers! We will use them again!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, Buffet, Dessert

My experience with Brown Brother's Catering was excellent. When I initially contacted them regarding my wedding, they created a itemized proposal within a day. Their prices were fair and the food was excellent. I accidentally overpaid and they notified me promptly and refunded the money. Great company that highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7632938, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brown Brothers was great! We haven't stopped getting compliments on how good the food at our wedding was. Brown Brothers have classic wedding food--but also allowed us to get creative. Everyone we worked with was helpful, professional, and experienced. I would 100% recommend them.

Profile Picture Hayden, 12/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brown Brothers Catering was easy to work with and took all the worry out of what could have been a stressful day. They did follow-up contacts beforehand to make sure everything was scheduled like we wanted and were already set-up and getting ready when we arrived at our reception venue. The food was delicious and we were able to get a varied selection for a great price. While we had already selected Brown Brothers before meeting with our reception center staff, they were recommended by the center as one of their top picks for catering. It confirmed we'd made a great choice!

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Brown brothers were vary helpful and nice. The event staff were so helpful and went out of there way to make every thing perfect.

Profile Picture justin, 12/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brown Brothers definitely made our wedding! They helped turn all of the ideas in my mind into delicious food on a beautiful table. Brown Brothers took the time to tailor dinner, dessert, drinks, and decor to what I had been imagining for months!

When the day for my reception arrived; Brown Brothers servers were cheerful, efficient, and professional--from set-up to clean-up. That day was so stressful, but we spent no time worrying about our catering. I would wholeheartedly recommend Brown Brothers. They are just the best.

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The most beautiful wedding reception I've ever attended, and I am so lucky it was my own!!! Brown Brothers crew did INCREDIBLE. My husband and I had a waffle bar at our wedding. The staff showed up right on time and did everything precisely as planned. The toppings and presentation were beautiful and our guests told us all evening how delicious It all was. It was a completely charmed evening. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. Having shipped around and priced out all the options, I can tell you that Brown Brother's value for their service and quality, along with the product, is unquestionably the best.

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an amazing experience with Brown Brothers. We initially found them through an internet search and the images on the website portrayed what we we looking for in regards to menu and presentation. We live in Dubai and the wedding was in Utah. We communicated through email and felt comfortable from the beginning of the process. On the day of the wedding, we were thrilled with the professionalism of the catering team. They arrived and set up on time. The food was fabulous! The presentation was beautiful! The team was pleasant and easy to work with. Quite honestly, I forgot all about the food and spent the time with family and friends. This was probably the most relaxing and stress-free event that we've ever had!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Brown Brothers were great to work with! They were willing to create any food that I could've dreamed of, their service at the event was wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious! I keep having guests tell me how great the food was, and it was all thanks to Brown Brothers.

Profile Picture User5141779, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so pleased we went with Brown Brothers Catering! The owner is a wonderful and personable guy and it was a pleasure to discuss the food options, table arrangements, and linens with him. He offered a lot of useful and helpful information. You could tell how passionate he is about food and why he's in the catering business. His food definately shows craftsmanship, time, and passion.
We had food stations at our wedding and the presentation was beautiful and so was the service! They also provided our bartender, who was excellend and a very nice lady! The linens and china arrangement we had planned was exactly what we had wanted. Overall, this vendor is remarkable and highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6021716, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great company to work with. The staff was incredibly nice and very efficient.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great to work with! Tony was very professional and polite! The food was to die for! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6212584, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, American

I loved working with Tony at Brown Brothers Catering. He was easy to work with and very responsive. My reception was very simple and we wanted just a little bit of food to help break the ice for our guests. Everything that Tony suggested was perfect! The staff for our reception was amazing, they came in, set up and we didn't need to be involved at all! It all went off without us having to be involved at all!

Profile Picture User5230822, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Brown Brothers catering for our son and new daughter-in-law's after wedding luncheon. The company was very easy to work with, even changing the time as needed close to the event. The food was delicious, and we received a lot of positive comments about the menu. The staff was professional, friendly, and very alert in keeping food stocked and available for our guests. We came early to help if needed, but the staff was quick and efficient and we were not needed. I would recommend Brown Brothers Catering to anyone.

Profile Picture User5051895, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was wonderful and the tables were well organized.

Profile Picture Sayda, 3/14/15, 1 Review