Brown Brothers Catering Reviews

129 Reviews for Brown Brothers Catering

• Justin

Justin Scott · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Exceptional Quality & Service

Brown Brothers has provided catering services for weddings for friends and family on several occasions. Their quality, service, professionalism, value and attention to detail is second to none. I will definitely use them again for future events.

• Isabel

Isabel Collier · Getting married on 01/07/2022

A Covid Wedding Redeemed

I can't even put into words how difficult it was to have a wedding during COVID and how much easier Brown Brothers made everything for me. I had to do a lot of things differently for my wedding due to the pandemic. It wasn't at my ideal time of year, with my ideal number of guests, and it wasn't very fun wearing face masks. I didn't get the ceremony site I wanted or even get to have all of my immediate family members at my ceremony due to the virus. Needless to say, I was rather disappointed during the wedding planning process (although very excited to marry my husband). Brown Brothers was the one of the only things that was pretty much exactly what I wanted. They were so willing to adapt to exactly what I dreamed of! Their servers were so friendly and I really felt that they were happy to be there! The best part though, was how my husband felt. He is a foodie and rarely eats out since not many places are up to his standards. Not only did my husband eat seconds from their incredible Buffet Rose, but when he thought I wasn't looking, he got thirds. I never once had to worry about anything food related as I knew that everything was going to be even better than I imagined. In a time of uncertainness and frankly disappointment, Brown Brothers helped my day be so much better than I ever could have imagined. I can't thank them enough for helping my day be smoother and much happier than I had felt in a long time!

• Shannon

Shannon Whiteley · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful dinner and excellent service

They communicated with us very well in advance and had so many delicious menu items to choose from. They were also helpful in giving us suggestions and recommendations for food- it all worked out SO well together! Quality and delicious! They showed up to the venue on schedule and had everything set up and ready to go on time (which was important for our wedding day plan) and it was such a relief to have a reliable caterer. Their service day of was excellent- our servers were kind and clean and we were very impressed. It was a beautiful dinner. I would recommend Brown Brothers to anyone!

• Steven

Steven Jardine · Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic service and food!

This was a wonderful evening! The care and attention to detail was so nice. Brown Brothers made my parents 50th wedding anniversary party so special and the food was amazing! I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Megan

Megan Stanley · Married on 07/19/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Such yummy food and such good service people!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful service!

These guys were great to work with! They were always nice to talk with, always checked in and accommodated any of my needs or wants. They were right in my budget and were so quick to set up and take down.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Paula

Paula Glassett · Married on 03/05/2019

So perfect and seamless!!

My experience was so perfect and seamless! We attended a tasting and had a one on one visit with Tony which was super helpful for me as the person paying for the service.

It was easy to contact Tony as I made minor changes to the original contract. These changes were easy and were immediately followed with an emailed updated contract.

The night of the event, the catering team arrived, set up and were virtually invisible as they took care of every food detail, our personal take away treat and served the wedding cake. They cleaned up and left leaving me with absolutely nothing to worry about before during or after the event. The lack of stress is not something I can quantify nor probably thank them enough for.

Two things I believe people remember about a wedding reception are the venue and the food. The food was amazing. The bride and groom chose all savory items which I was reluctant about, but thought turned out really well in the end. The quality was above grade, the food were delicious. We had many comments about the food and there was plenty for all.

Thank you Brown Brothers Catering for making our event perfect!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/29/2018

Fabulous!

Brown Brothers Catering was the best. From our very first interaction and tastings with Tony, to final catering changes and counts with Liesel, and lastly to the staff who showed up to the wedding/reception, it was flawless. Not to mention the yummy food including killer pretzel brownies. We served street tacos and chips (incredible salsa) and a dessert bar. We received so many compliments on the food served. I have two more daughters and would definitely use Brown Brothers again for their future weddings.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jess Baum · Married on 12/14/2018

Great service and delicious food

Tony and Liesl were fantastic to work with and made sure the menu was tailored to what I wanted. The food was amazing and everyone loved it!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

RoseMarie Barker · Married on 08/03/2018

Brown Brothers Catering did a wonderful job!

Brown Brothers catered my wedding a few months ago and did a FANTASTIC job! Tony and Stacy helped me figure out the perfect menu for both my dinner and reception and answered any of my questions along the way. The staff was wonderful the day of. They showed up on time, made the buffets look great, kept up on clearing tables, and were very pleasant to work with. I recommend BBC to all my newly engaged friends! Such a pleasant experience ☺️

Sent on 01/06/2019

Beth · Married on 07/27/2018

Brown Brothers was great for our wedding. The food was good and we got lots of compliments from our guests as well. I really appreciated everything that was included considering other vendors seemed like glorified food delivery. There was no hassle or fuss the day of, and it all worked out great! Honestly during the event, other than serving food and cake I didn’t even notice they were there working. Very good job!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Alexis · Married on 04/28/2018

So GOOD. No one could stop telling me that the food was outstanding, it was so freaking delicious. Also, they were so fast and professional and unobtrusive. They even walked around and picked up our trash throughout the dinner. I would definitely recommend Brown Brothers to literally everyone

Sent on 04/30/2018

Barry · Married on 03/17/2018

We recently had our son's wedding reception catered by Brown Brothers in March and they were wonderful! We loved the food, the service and when they had to change one of the menu items last minute - they went over and above the call of duty making an extra effort to make it be perfect for us and it was! Thank you so much!
    Valerie P.

Sent on 05/04/2018

PATRICIA · Married on 12/13/2017

Truly enjoyed working with Tony at Brown Brothers. He was helpful, but not pushy. Everyone enjoyed the food. It was well serviced and all done in a timely manner. Thank you Brown Brothers.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Donna · Married on 09/16/2017

Honestly one of the best catering companies I have worked with. I am an event planner in California that was planning my daughters wedding in Utah. Tony took the time to talk with me and helped make the entire process easy. The food was top notch,. I am a foodie and some what of a catering snob because of the venders I am use to in California. Tony's group would do well in California! They are professional and the food was SOOO amazing. I really outdid myself with this event because of the service that Tony provided. Thanks Tony for helping me look good to the Utah event goers!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Corrie · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Brown Brothers Catering! They catered my daughter's wedding and I was very impressed with how responsive they were and how quickly they responded whenever I had questions. They were also very flexible and helped me tailor the menu to what worked best for our reception. The catering staff was EXCELLENT and helped the event run very smoothly. There was not one single hitch and we received a lot of compliments on how delicious the food was!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2017

Great, flexible, service for our casual wedding. They were very easy to work with and took a lot off our plate. Food was great. Cost was competitive when we compared with other options in the area.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ken · Married on 07/22/2017

the young team that came to do our wedding buffet were very professional and respectful of our guest. their service was awesome

Sent on 07/28/2017

JJ · Married on 06/22/2017

Brown Brothers was great to work with from the start! They were prompt in replying to my email with an estimate and fabulous to work with. Their prices were reasonable too. The owner Tony, was accommodating and had great suggestions for our menu! I am confident he saved us a lot of headache as he knew the venue and had practical suggestions for our set up. Our crew the night of the reception was on time, neatly groomed, and kept us up to date on their timetable. They were ready to serve food right on time - even a little early. We had a dessert crepe buffet along with fresh fruit. All the guests had good things to say about the food and enjoyed the flaming crepes. BB was a pleasure to work with all the way to the finish. They also were quick and thorough cleaning up everything after our food service ended. We would definitely use them again. Thanks BB!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Carly · Married on 02/10/2017

Overall a great experience. Because they were so on top of it, it helped keep my stress level at bay. Guests complimented the food several times. For me, as the event coordinator of our Winter Gala, things went off without a hitch - which is priceless. Thank you Brown Brothers!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amy · Married on 01/07/2017

For our son's wedding reception, my husband and I had booked another local caterer. They had given us a rough estimate of their cost, but then just a few weeks before our event, we received their final quote, and it was almost twice as much as we had been originally told. We were afraid it might be too late to find another caterer, but with one call to Brown Brothers we were saved. Luckily they were available that evening, but more than that, we were thrilled to find a caterer who was able to work within our budget and not make us feel like we were being too cheap. I especially appreciated that they helped us pick items that would give us the most for our money. One of the items we served were various small sandwiches, and once they heard we would be having a lot of college boys at the reception, they upped the sandwich count without upping the price. They were more concerned about us having enough food for our guests. Beyond being thrilled with their price and value, we were also thrilled with their beautiful table presentation and we received many compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything tasted. And once I showed them where we wanted them to setup, I never had to think about the food again. They kept everything refilled, bused the tables, and when the event was over, they boxed up the leftovers, and took out all of the garbage. But the moment I knew that I had to write them an amazing review, came about halfway through our reception when our event coordinator, Liesl, noticed that due to a never-ending line of people to greet, I hadn't had anything to eat. She brought me a glass of water and a brownie, then asked what else I'd like. I was really touched by this thoughtfulness, but I also noticed that they kindly took care of all of our guests. Simply stated, it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I wold HIGHLY recommend Brown Brothers! We will use them again!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

My experience with Brown Brother's Catering was excellent. When I initially contacted them regarding my wedding, they created a itemized proposal within a day. Their prices were fair and the food was excellent. I accidentally overpaid and they notified me promptly and refunded the money. Great company that highly recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Hayden · Married on 12/20/2016

Brown Brothers was great! We haven't stopped getting compliments on how good the food at our wedding was. Brown Brothers have classic wedding food--but also allowed us to get creative. Everyone we worked with was helpful, professional, and experienced. I would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tammy · Married on 12/07/2016

Brown Brothers Catering was easy to work with and took all the worry out of what could have been a stressful day. They did follow-up contacts beforehand to make sure everything was scheduled like we wanted and were already set-up and getting ready when we arrived at our reception venue. The food was delicious and we were able to get a varied selection for a great price. While we had already selected Brown Brothers before meeting with our reception center staff, they were recommended by the center as one of their top picks for catering. It confirmed we'd made a great choice!

Sent on 12/12/2016

justin · Married on 12/07/2016

Brown brothers were vary helpful and nice. The event staff were so helpful and went out of there way to make every thing perfect.

Sent on 12/12/2016