Moments Pro Studio Reviews

35 | Plano, TX

35 Reviews for Moments Pro Studio

35 Moments Pro Studio Reviews

Sheri · Married on 04/21/2017

I can't possibly say enough good things about Karen and Rebecca. Mother, daughter duo that just KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! We had some issues with the first photogs we hired and I am so glad we did because we wouldn't have had Moments Pro otherwise! These ladies are so easy to work with, very classy, and always make you feel comfortable and beautiful. Our engagement photos are the best we have of ourselves and I'm betting the only thing that will top them will be the wedding photos! Karen and Rebecca know how to delivery and will not fail you! Best in the business!

Pam · Married on 10/16/2016

I can't say enough good or have enough praise for how wonderful these women are!! Karen and Rebecca are the consummate professionals with that extra talent that makes them unmatched in service and quality. We originally began by using them for our printwork and added more as we went along and saw my daughter's vision unfolding through their work. From adding pieces to our invitations to give them a completely custom look, to designing and creating 2 versions of a logo that became the focal point of the wedding, we couldn't have been happier!! The custom designed "Rawlings Scorebook" style guestbook for the baseball themed wedding was phenomonal and surpassed all expectations. As a graphic artist, Rebecca has a talent for adding just the right touches to make everything beautiful. From programs, to menu cards, to the most impressive base ball field seating chart I've ever seen- everything was done perfectly and stayed within the same theme/tone of the wedding. They are highly responsive, send proofs of everything, are easily accessible and utmost professional. Their photo booth was a huge hit and guests were delighted to take their prints home with them- with the wedding logo added to each picture. Karen and Rebecca were even able to make adjustments to previously done work, to enhance it and make it exactly what we wanted. This was one vendor I never had to worry about or wonder where they were in the process- they kept me informed at all times. I would highly recommend them for both photography and printwork- knowing you will have experience, professionalism and just the niecest most talented team you could ask for!

Scott · Married on 10/01/2016

Karen and Rebecca were great! Being a mother daughter team they work together seamlessly. The thing that makes them different than many other wedding photographers is that they take the time to photograph all the special details that make your wedding day so special. They created some very special shots that we will treasure.

ND · Married on 09/24/2016

Try to "connect" well with your vendors, especially planners, videographers, photographers, and DJs!

• W

William · Married on 08/20/2016

A great photography team! Highly recommended!

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Must have duo for your wedding!! Rebecca and Karen were the best mother daughter team out there!! We looked into many photographers for our wedding because pictures will last forever! After we meet them we took my parents to meet them (since they were the ones paying) we walked out of of meeting and before making it to the car we all agreed this was a pair we wanted to capture our special day and walked back in to book them!! They were so quick to answer questions and we sat down with them many times to make sure the day was exactly how we wanted it! They made sure we had every picture we wanted! Since our wedding was just about a month ago I have not seen all the pictures yet but the ones I have seen our the best pictures I have ever seen. They know how to capture every moment! I have had many compliments about of pictures saying they should be in a wedding magazine! They work great with lighting and spaces. They capture every detail of the day! They know what they are doing! It started to rain on our wedding day and they both stood in the rain to capture the pictures they needed!! Don't go with anyone else when it comes to photography! These two will not disappoint you!!!

• BecomingMrsSRB

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

I can not rave enough about Moments Pro Studio! They are lovely, so easy to work with & our photos were absolutely gorgeous!

We absolutely loved working with Moments! The final result had a stunning artistic style. They were amazing to work with, not only to prepare for timeline details so that none of our special wishes were missed, but also throughout the wedding day to capture every moment and even helping us with that toughest job; picking our favorite poses for our print works! We HIGHLY recommend Moments!!!

Stacy · Married on 04/16/2016

This mother/daughter duo made my wedding extradionary and easy. They took control when needed and were kind, patient, and willing to work within our budget. My pictures are gorgeous and my wedding album is perfect. I highly recommend these two wonderful ladies.

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

Moments Pro Studio features a great mother daughter team who provide beautiful photographs! They were very responsive to any questions or concerns and made some great suggestions that we would have never considered. We had last minute changes that they were able to graciously accommodate. They worked well with the other vendors and always had smiles on their faces. Although their prices are reasonable, we would have booked them at any price!

Tiffany · Married on 12/11/2015

These ladies are hands down, thee best mother daughter photographer team ever!!! From our very first meeting with them, my husband and I were very pleased and didn't see the need to look any further for our wedding photographers. They are extremely passionate about what they do and it shows tremendously. Rebecca was more upset than I was when they found out that our engagement photo was not going to be delivered in time to display on our wedding day. But no worries, they had another photo printed locally so that we could have one of our pictures on display (and they even provided the easel which was one less thing for me to worry about). Their professionalism and service exceeded my expectations, all the while they still know how to have fun time too. Their attention to details is amazing and throughout the night every photo I asked them to capture they had already taken it! Our engagement sessions and photos were spectacular so I can't wait to see how fabulous our wedding photos will be because I know these ladies will not disappoint. They are now our official lifetime photographers!!!! Looking forward to taking family pics in the future.

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

I am in LOVE with this mother daughter team!!

When we started looking for photographers to shoot our special day we found many vendors to choose from, but we had limited options in photography styles to choose from. The options in photographer styles included artistic photographer where each photo taken looked like it should be hung in a museum gallery, the "prom pose" photographer where each photo was so strategically posed the couple looked like they were in pain or going to prom, and then the details/action shot photographer where each photo captured was around a minor detail or captured the couple in the moment but not necessarily the best faces of the couple (double chins, screaming, you get the picture).

We were about to give up when we went to a bridal show at the Arlington Convention Center last year, and the very first vendor we walked into was Moments Pro. What drew us to them wasn't their impeccable attention to detail with their setup of their booth, nor was it the decor they chose for their booth (which by the way, was extremely cute!). It was their photographs! They had canvas photos of brides, grooms, couples and weddings and the images were real, but beautiful. My mom and I immediately dug through all of their books to find a shot we did not care for or that fit into one of the photographer styles we've come to know so well, but we couldn't. Each shot was different and had it's own beautiful story to it.

Needless to say we were sold on this vendor, but chemistry meant a lot to us and if we didn't have chemistry with our photographer we would have to move on to the next one. Once I met this AMAZING mother and daughter team, my mom and I - and now fiance, fell in LOVE with them! They are the perfect tag-team and make everything completely convenient and comfortable!!

We did our engagement shoot with them, and there is not 1 photo I would change!! They captured who my fiance and I are together and I cannot wait until our wedding!

Mary · Married on 07/11/2015

The ladies at Moments Wedding Photography exceeded my expectations. They were pleasant to work with, quick to respond to my questions, quick to return my pictures, and the pictures were GORGEOUS. I couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ed · Married on 05/26/2015

I wanted to post a general review of this company. As a DJ, I have worked with this mother/daughter duo several times. Their professionalism, yet compassion for the couple is amazing and above and beyond any other photographer I have ever worked with. While at the events they are constantly smiling and get the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. I highly recommend Moments Photography if you want gorgeous photos and sweet personalities of two ladies who strive to make your day perfect.

Honor · Married on 05/16/2015

Karen & Rebecca did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Our pictures turned out great! Highly recommended!

Lynda · Married on 04/18/2015

Karen and Rebecca are an amazing mother daughter duo! They were wonderful to work with from the very first time we met them. I appreciated their quick responsiveness to our questions via email and their flexibility with helping us make photo cards for our guests which turned out beautifully. On the morning of the wedding, they showed up to my house almost an hour ahead of when we asked them to and was with us the entire day giving us great ideas for poses for our entire wedding party. They captured all the moments we wanted on our list of "must have photos" and I simply can't wait to see the rest of our photos!

Rebecca and Karen did a fantastic job! We couldn't be any happier with our photos. They were so helpful and made the whole process so simple and stress free. If I had any questions, they responded so quickly. I would recommend then a 100%!! It was such a pleasure to work with them.

Emily · Married on 03/07/2015

Can't say enough good things about how our pictures turned out for our wedding!!! We met Karen and Rebecca at a bridal show and decided to book based on their incredible price and how personable they were! Along the way they were easy to communicate with and set up meetings to discuss what pictures were important to us. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early at my house to get some getting ready pictures and literally seemed to capture every moment of the day from there on! They did a great job getting all the pictures done in the short time before the ceremony and keeping everything moving smoothly. I honestly don't think they missed capturing a single tiny detail and there are pictures of every single one of our guests even! Photos turned out absolutely beautiful, they knew just how to position everyone to get great pictures! SO happy I booked them and would recommend to anyone!

Very professional! Paid attention to the smallest detail. The photos were beautiful! They captured every moment!

Diana · Married on 12/31/2014

Karen and Rebecca did an incredible job on my daughters wedding! We couldn't have picked better photographers. From their great personalities to the details and professionalism they were awesome to work with. They caught so many details in the photos which meant a lot to my daughter. I highly recommend Moments Wedding Photography you will be 100% satisfied!

Kayla · Married on 11/23/2014

Karen and Rebecca were terrific to work with! I live out of state and they were able to work around my schedule to shoot engagement photos for my fiancé and I in Dallas. We loved all the photos and were so happy with the preferred location spot for our shoot! Highly recommend!

Karen and Rebecca were incredible! I cant even say enough! They really caught every detail of my daughters wedding! They spent the whole day with us to catch those special moments that will mean the most to us years later. They made sure they caught every photo we wanted and then caught the spontaneous ones as well. We recommend them for all big days in your life and specially the wedding one! Thanks Karen and Rebecca for making T&J's day super special and worry free!!

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Could not have asked for a better team to do our pictures!!!! They worked so well together and knew what each other was thinking! Our pictures were amazing!

Alicia & Brandon · Married on 07/26/2014

Moments Photography is amazing! Their work is beautiful! We did engagements, Bridals & our wedding day through them. The pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for. They are very professional and easy to work with. Anyone that chooses them will be happy they did!

Mary · Married on 07/05/2014

This comment box can't cover how impressed and thankful we are to have worked with Karen and Rebecca for our wedding!

Professionalism, high quality product, competence, and confidence aside, the Karen and Rebecca made me feel at ease through the entire process. I never once worried how my photos would turn out because of their experience, detailed prep, and check-lists.

From our first meeting to picking up our completed (and beautiful) album, I can whole heartily say, I trusted Moments Photography to capture and display my wedding.

If you're looking for a team of photographers who:
    1. know their craft
    2. are incredibly friendly
    3. produce high quality product
    4. have competitive pricing
    5. instill you with confidence with their ability
    ...then go with Moments Photography!

I 100% recommend!!