Moments Found Photography Reviews

32 | Phoenix, AZ

32 Reviews for Moments Found Photography

32 Moments Found Photography Reviews

Toni · Married on 04/22/2017

For my Fiance and I it was very important to have great photos of our wedding.
    Alan was our photographer for our wedding in April, I was referred to him by a friend and after looking around at other photographers and their packages I was so happy and relived that I found Alan. I met with Alan at his studio and I knew right away that he would be perfect for the job!! he has 2 set prices which made it less stressful and easy to pick, he is there as long as you want him to be there, with 2 assistants and many years of experience (17 years full-time). He is also flexible about hourly services if you're having a shorter wedding which is also great!
    We got our photos back within the first week after our wedding and every photo I loved!!! If you're looking for a GREAT, outstanding, affordable photographer look no further! Alan is your guy!! don't take any chances on your special day!! He is amazing and you won't be let down!!!
    I am so happy we went with him, he made the day fun, he got a lot of amazing shots and he is very experienced, what more could you want!!!

Casey · Married on 01/14/2017

I attended a family members wedding in which Alan was the photographer. I chose to go online and pay for 2 photos to be emailed to me along with a photo personal use release. I was not on top of checking my email and was 2 days late to download the photos. I sent a quick email to Alan explaining my overlook and he quickly responded ( 5 minutes after the original email was sent to him!! that's fast!!) and re-emailed the photos for me! What a great example of Good customer service!!

Torie · Married on 10/15/2016

Alan and his assistants were wonderful!! We are so pleased we decided to go with Moments Found Photography for our wedding day! The photo's came out spectacular!! Alan and his team were very professional and made the day so much fun! Thank you Alan with Moments Found Photography!

Darlene · Married on 06/04/2016

Alan and his assistants were amazing. He absolutley WOWed me... I hired Alan because he has so many years experience doing a job he absolutley loves. He also knew my venue like the back of his hand, so he knew exactly what spots would look great. He also goes to the venue before the wedding and puts together a plan in his head. Very organized, very friendly and funny. Even though the wedding day was so hot, he made it a fun experience and made everyone laugh. Such a great guy, i feel like I've known him for years. Besides making the day very special, i recieved the pictures in no time.. And i mean... Wow. Beyond what i could have imagined. The pictures were like out of a magazine. Amazing.. No words can express my gratitude and because of Alan, the beautiful pictures will be a special memory that'll last a lifetime

I got married Dec. 5th, 2015. In my search for a photographer I continuously went back to the Moments Found Website as none of the other photographers were comparable and something was telling me this one was the one. After meeting Alan I had no doubt in my mind that I had found the right photographer for one of the most important days of my life. Alan is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet; he is a true professional and a joy to work with. I put 100% of my trust in him and I was not left disappointed. Alan is a true artist and what makes him so special is that he does this just not as a job but because he truly loves what he is doing. With everything a bride has to worry about on their wedding day it was a huge weight off my shoulders to not have to worry about my pictures. Alan also has a great team that comes along with him; they ensure that everything is perfect and that not one special moment is missed. Alan is very fast and efficient on the delivering his photos. Mine were ready in a week and it was so nice to not have to wait forever to see my photos. The pictures turned out AMAZAING and far exceeding my expectations. Everybody who has seen my wedding photos have commented on how amazing they are and what a fantastic job Alan did. It also blew me away on all of the surprise moments that Alan and his team captured so that they can be treasured forever. You will be forever grateful if you choose Moments Found for your big day.

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2015

Alan is amazing! He exceeded all of our hopes and expectations from the very first correspondence. Alan was extremely helpful and easy to work with and his professionalism really set our minds at ease. We felt very welcomed into his studio and he answered all of our questions (and we had a lot). He always followed up when he said he would and never once left us wondering what would happen next, which is a huge relief when I felt like so much of the wedding planning was trying to tie up loose ends and get a hold of people.

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and are beyond blessed that Moments Found Photography was a part of our special day.

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2015

Absolutely wonderful photographer! He was so prepared. He had so many questions and pre-wedding prep that made me feel so secure in my decision. He even helped me with some of the timeline prep of the entire wedding. He is very reasonably priced, and, most importantly, he doesn't nickle and dime you for every little thing. He doesn't charge by the hour but stays for the whole event- this was such a relief to not have to worry about what part of my wedding would be missed because I couldn't afford to buy more time, etc. At the wedding, he took command during the photos and made sure everything ran smoothly. He also listened to all of my suggestions and adapted to whatever I wanted. After the wedding, he made sure all my photos were backed up and protected, and he had ALL my photos to me within 2 weeks! They were so beautiful! He did an amazing job!!

We truly enjoyed working with Alan. He calmed us down and made us laugh during a stressful time. He was organized and professional. He treated our guests like family and readily responded to their requests for photos. We had a link with beautiful photos to review in less than one week. Excellent service!

Becky · Married on 05/15/2015

Pamela Tompkins & myself were so pleased to have our special day captured by Alan and his amazing assistants. Alan made everyone feel relaxed and constantly had us laughing while getting all of our best sides ;) My friends and family can't stop letting Pam & I know how much they love the pictures!! We have heard spectacular, gorgeous, stunning! Thank you Alan and your team from Moments Found Photography

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

Wonderful experience with Alan and his crew! Made taking the photos fun and the images we're absolutely beautiful!! The whole experience was very relaxed and fun and allowed everyone to come out of their shells!

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

In my search for a photographer, I was looking for someone who I could trust, someone affordable and someone who made me feel comfortable. I found all of this with Alan at Moments Found! He was so great throughout the entire planning process and made sure that every detail was covered. He even created a timeline for the entire wedding day that we used to plan everything around! He showed up at the rehearsal to find the best spots for lighting for the wedding day and introduced himself to our wedding party and family. He was great with our family and friends during the big family shots and his assistants, Katie and Leah, were great to be around as well. We had a lot of fun shooting!! Not only that, but he stayed for the entire night, until the party was over...it was a 12 hour day!

Something to note as well, he had my pictures ready for me to pick in FOUR DAYS! And that was during the week of Thanksgiving! I picked them up last night and we looked through all 800 pictures and love each and every one. I would highly recommend Alan to any bride looking for a great photographer that doesn't break the bank!

Jenn · Married on 05/24/2014

Alan is amazing. Hands down the best photographer ever. If you are in need of a photographer I would highly consider Alan with Moments Found Photography. He is fun, timely and his pictures are incredible. Most photographers you have to pay by the hour. With Alan, you do not pay him by the hour and he is there the moment you arrive until the final minute of the night. He makes taking photos fun and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with on my wedding day. LOVE LOVE LOVE him and I know you will too!!

Antoine and Traci · Married on 11/08/2013

Alan Mermelstein is an exceptional photographer! He captures the moments you miss because you are so busy at your wedding. The pictures are truly awesome! Alan truly has a passion for what he does and his work reflects it! Our pictures turned out so wonderful- they will be a treasured memory for a lifetime! Alan is the best at his craft!

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2013

I found Al at Moments Found Photography through a Google search. As I am based in CA, we had to conduct all discussions through email/phone/and videoconferences. Al was very flexible and responsive to all my requests, his pricing is easy to understand, and the pictures could not have come out better.

On the wedding day, Al was exceptional at keeping everyone engaged in the process so it could be done quickly and efficiently, while still taking the time to capture special moments throughout the evening. I would highly recommend working with Al for any occasion, but especially for a wedding, as his calm, humorous personality is much appreciated on a stressful day.

The picture quality is suburb; he really could charge much more for such professional photography. Also, he had a slide show available only 48 hours after my wedding that I was able to share with my friends and family which was a nice surprise. If I could give Al 10 stars I would :)

Lori and Yo · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Alan for our engagement photos and for our wedding photographs. When we got our engagement photos back, we knew we had definitely picked the perfect photographer to shoot our wedding. The pictures were beautiful!! Alan took us to a park and had us take lots of different shots in different scenery and poses. We were thrilled with the outcome. Alan makes you feel very comfortable when he is shooting your pictures and makes it fun to have your picture taken. When he shot our wedding, we were already comfortable with him and it made it that much better on our wedding day. Alan got all of the shots that we asked for on our wedding day. I have had many positive comments on the quality of our pictures and would highly recommend Moments Found Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Alan is very professional...he responds to any calls or emails immediately. He had our photos ready to go right away and he also has many ways to protect your photos so that they will be backed up for you and you won't have to worry on your wedding day. The quality is wonderful and all I can say is that you will definitely be happy if you use Moments Found Photography.

• Mrs Meyerovitz

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2013

Alan & the team of Moments Found were absolutely wonderful! Alan captured every moment - from the private moment with my Granny to the Insanity of the XL Group Family pictures times 2 and everything in between! We had some special needs and sensitive requests that the team of Moments Found hurdled flawlessly and did it without being "that guy" that is always in your face. There were times I forgot he was even there. 100% professional, 100% fun, and 100% on the mark every moment!

Every shot Alan presented us with was breathtaking - making our end decision that much more difficult - but can you really complain that you had too many good ones to choose from? No, you can't. Alan will be our family photographer as long as he will have us!

Thank you for everything Alan! We love you!

• Donna

Donna · Married on 02/23/2013

Alan was the best photographer ever! His assistant Lia was also great. They were so much fun to work with - my family and all of the wedding guests loved him! His pictures from our wedding really covered everything from start to finish. He captured all of the big moments and other smaller moments that really made our wedding special. I love the slideshow he put together and I have shared that with everyone I know! I watch it often and it makes me so happy to see all the pictures and relive the day. Alan had great ideas for photos and he was open to our suggestions and special requests. To me it was invaluable that he did a walkthrough of our venue so he knew the best places to take photos. We had a very comprehensive planning meeting a few weeks before the wedding which really helped to make me feel organized and less stressed about the big day. Alan and Lia stayed until the very end of our wedding so they could photograph our special exit. It was great not to have to worry about paying by the hour, and overall his package was a great value considering the quality of the photos and his overall professionalism throughout the process. I would absolutely recommend Alan! Thank you! :)

• F

Mr. & Mrs. F. Michael · Married on 09/16/2012

We wanted to let you know – we are delighted with with all aspects of how you handled our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding photography!! I know it was a long trip from Phoenix to Sedona, and we thank you for making the trip. The images you produced were spectacular.

Thank you for all the work you put into the wedding, the wedding party and handling the creation of photos and albums. If you ever need a reference…let us know! Since we have a strong tie with Arizona; if the opportunity arises to recommend you, we certainly will…and that is a promise. Great Job!

Liz · Married on 05/05/2012

We loved Al! He is fun, easy to work with, great energy & a super photographer. We're having a really hard time narrowing down the pictures we want for the book because Al took so many great shots. Highly recommend him!

Andrea · Married on 03/31/2012

Alan was absolutely wonderful. He was always available for questions and provided excellent service. He and Leah did a fabulous job and everyone says that his photos are the best they've ever seen. Thanks so much for making our day even more special.

bridgett · Married on 03/24/2012

Alan was everything we wanted in a photographer -quiet at the right times and didn't interfere with any of our special moments; funny at the right times to get everyone's attention for the perfect shot; and professional and kind ALL of the time. His presence was calming and he was exactly the kind of person you would want around you on your wedding day. He got the most beautiful pictures of all of us, as well as every little detail of our wedding. Our photos are stunning and we couldn't be happier! Not to mention, he helped organize our day and keep us on schedule without ever making us feel hurried. If you want a true professional, Alan is the way to go!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/18/2011

Alan is absolutely awesome! When I started looking for wedding photographers, I looked at several websites and was hooked when I saw his gallery. Just like the photos he has up on his web page, my pictures were incredible. He captured the genuine emotion and joy during our special day. I loved how everyone looked so natural and relaxed! Even pictures where we had to pose look like we're comfortable. He does a great job making photography fun, and I enjoy looking back at the pictures so much! We also received a lot of compliments on how nice he is. You will not regret hiring him as your photographer!

Brittni · Married on 01/15/2011

Alan is AMAZING! He is a lot of fun and very flexible in meeting your needs. He is great with special picture requests and by the end of the night he is like family. He does awesome work and I would HIGHLY reccommend him to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2010

There is one word to describe Alan's work...UNBELIEVABLE! Alan is great overall - a great photographer as well as a great person. His work is incredible...his pictures are beautiful and candid shots are amazing. Alan has great customer service, is always responsive and will answer any question you have quickly. My husband and I felt that photography was something that we shouldn't scrimp on, and Alan was definitely worth the money. He was especially helpful getting the hard-to-get pictures of the flower girl, ring bearer and mother of the bride! Definitely recommended!

Sabine · Married on 01/12/2009

Al was simply amazing. When we were searching for photographer, we looked at websites. We would head for the picture galleries first and then for the price page. Out of all the ones we looked at across AZ, his pictures were the ones we liked the best and on top of that, the prices were actually on his website (not to mention, very very good pricing). We called him up and met with him the next week. He was so friendly. He took such good care of us before, during, and even now after the wedding. It shows how much he cares. He even was able to meet with us in the evenings because of our work and school schedules. The pictures that he takes are just beyond words. He captures you in the most beautiful moments.
    I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer!! Thanks Al