51 Reviews for Mielke Photography & Video

51 Mielke Photography & Video Reviews

Jody was fantastic for our wedding photos. I specifically love the sunset beach photos. She posed us so perfectly.

Profile Picture User4595122, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rosemary and her husband and their daughter did an amazing job and some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. All of are guests commented on how amazing they were and how they were every where and got so many amazing pictures. They certainly know what they are doing and were on top of everything. One of the best aspects of them is you most certainly get way more then what you are paying for and they do not leave until they have gotten pictures of everything.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing job so nice pics were beautiful

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul was a perfect officiant. It ended up pouring down rain for our beach ceremony. And even with water streaming from his face, Paul did an exceptional job. The ceremony was beautiful and we even ended with a rainbow. I highly recommend Paul.

Profile Picture Brittani, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were referred to Rosemary by the event coordinator at our venue. We called her at 7 pm and met with her and Paul the next morning. I couldn't have been happier with our choice. She made sure she got the family dynamics ahead of time. She was very professional, knew exactly what she was doing. Our pictures are stunning! Every single one! Were having a hard time picking a favorite. We did so many different poses and had many different backgrounds. She really captured the feel of our location. We've received many compliments on our pictures. Rosemary takes all the posed shots and Paul captures the candid shots. Our wedding pictures exceeded my expectations. Rosemary and Paul-thank you again ,

Profile Picture Pam , 4/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rosemary and her husband Paul, they did an excellent job! Rosemary has a great eye for detail, is very easy going (it comes natural to her) so doing the wedding pictures with her is a great pleasure and they all turned out so beautiful, real stunning!
Paul was our official and he performed the ceremony with great feeling, very relaxed and with great experience.
They really made it a special day for us and made the difference!
If you want your pictures to be GREAT you came to the right address with Rosemary, again: she is so skilled, so easy in guiding us through the positions with the photo's, giving excellent nicely put instructions and getting the cover of your wedding that you really want and dream of. She has the ability to get the lights, the angle, the detail, the pose.... everything absolutely stunning to make it the best wedding pictures ever!
Feel confident to hire them both!
love, Paula and Pete Lambie
(Pete: Florida and Paula from the Netherlands - a dream wedding on Hilton Marco Island Beach)

Profile Picture Paula, 2/20/12, 1 Review
4.7

Paul did a great job officiating my ceremony. He is a very kind and friendy man and did an excellent job. He listened to what I wanted and really made the ceremony beautiful. He provided vows and ring vows, but I chose different vows and he honored them no problem. He makes a very nice appearance and I got many compliments on my ceremony and on Paul.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you so much for the great job that you did with my daughter's wedding. I have had comments after comments on how good the pictures turned out. Everyone specially liked the ones you did of Liza on the beach and all the others were excellent. Thank you for being a professional and when I met you it felt like we were family. God bless you in the future, you are a great photograper.

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We wanted to do a sunset wedding at the beach. Rosemary suggested Turner Beach and it was perfect. We loved the photos that she took of our wedding. Her husband Paul served as our officiant, and his wedding service was perfect for us.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I had a small photography need but Rosemary treated me like a big clent. She was the penultimate professional who was never finished until I was delighted with the results. I recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Charlie, 8/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Mielke Photography on the internet after looking at several different wedding web sites. I then discovered through the website that Rosemary's husband was a wedding officiant. After viewing her work I knew that Mielke Photography was the way to go. I was so right! We had an intimate wedding with just us and our two children. On our wedding day it started raining that afternoon with no end in site and the wedding was to be at 7:30 pm on Turner beach, the rain however slowed down but not enough to have the ceremony and pictures. Paul suggested to go back to the east side of island near the lighthouse. Thankfully it wasn't raining when we got there. Paul's wedding ceremony was wonderful and just what we wanted. Rosemary took the most beautiful pictures and was very creative in helping us capture our memorable day! Our friends and family rave about our beautiful pictures. Mielke Photography is the best choice and one you won't regret... Thank you Paul and Rosemary...

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosemary and Paul were fabulous, they are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Both did a great job!!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

If we could have imagined our dream wedding photographers before meeting the Mielke's, the Mielke's would be it. To have two consummate professionals who are kind, calm, always available when you call them with questions, who give you total ownership of all your photos they take and are honest and ethical, and who produce amazing and high-end photographs for our wedding - yes, they are for real. For the high quality of their photos we received, the value is incredible with the Mielke's. The fact that they include two photographers and do not charge by the hour in ALL of their wedding packages is just the icing on the wedding cake.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/24/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were engaged in February, and had decided to get married late July, before our kids went back to school. We have three in college and one still in hgh school. After much frustration trying to set a date that worked for everyone, we entertained to idea of getting married while vacationing on Captiva Island. It wasn't until Monday that we made the call to Paul, Rosemary's husband. He provided all the info we needed, and then had us talk to Rosemary about pictures. We broke the news to everyone in the pool on Tuesday afternoon, and our kids sprung into action, went shopping, found attire fit for a beach wedding, and everything fell into place. We had the most wonderful, romantic ceremony on the beach just before sunset, with 20+ family and friends present. Rosemary captured it beautifully and made it all I could have hoped for. Thanks

Profile Picture Tina & Mike, 6/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Five is not a high enough rating for Mielke Photgraphy & more. I say "& more" because Rosemary took the time to help us make all of the arrangements for the wedding. My new husband and I live in New Jersey. We were going to Florida for a vacation and had discussed the possibility of getting married while we were there. I found the Mielke site online and figured I'd call just to see what the cost would be for photos. Rosemary asked about a wedding site and date, which I did not actually have yet. When I told her my story she told me that Captiva Island would be a perfect place for the wedding, She suggested a day and time so we would have a secluded ceremony and perfect sunset. She then told me her husband Paul was an officiate and that she had a friend who could do video. In addition to all of that, she suggested the perfect cottage on the beach to rent which was walking distance to the ceremony as well as an awesome restaurant we could walk to right after the ceremony. I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all of her help. The photos she took are perfect. There are so many I can't even choose a favorite. I am still in shock about the extremely low price for the services they provided! To top everything off, our meeting on the beach for the wedding made us feel like they were family members. Paul's ceremony and words of wisdom were perfect...it was like he knew what we were thinking and how we viewed the commitment of marriage. Mielke Photograph & more made our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Janene, 6/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Rosemary truly did an awesome job capturing our precious wedding memories. My husband and I wanted someone we could trust and feel comfortable with, Rosemary put our minds at ease with her loving, calming, and talented personality. Our day was magical and the photos captured ever detail and emotion! Looking back on the pictures we feel like like we are right back in that very moment. I could not have asked for a better Photographer :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I live in NJ and had to plan our wedding from long distance. I cannot begin to tell anyone how simple and stress free Rosemary made the entire event! We met with Rosemary and Paul last year in person when we were in Florida and knew they were the right fit for us.
I am an "older" bride and it is a second marriage for both of us and with this consideration Rosemary did her photography in a tasteful way to reflect our wishes.
The pictures were absolutely stunning! Everyone that viewed them were in tears as she captured not only the images but the depth of the feelings behind the images! These were not just pictures but truly a reflection of our happiness!
Not once did I feel as though I was "posing" for a picture, we were interactive and playful and it was captured perfectly!
I highly recommend Rosemary as a photographer and highly recommend her husband Paul as the minister. Paul also provided us with the most beautiful ceremony incorporating our own personal touches! I can only say our wedding was "magical" and Rosemary and Paul were a big part of making that happen! They will always hold a special place in our hearts for making that day so special!

Profile Picture Ellen R, 2/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is extremely overdue as my wedding was three and a half years ago. Rosemary did an engagement photo session on the beach, and then the wedding day, with Paul providing candid shots. They were lovely people and a joy to work with. We felt an immediate rapport with them both and were able to relax and have fun. They felt like members of the family and put everyone at ease throughout the day and through the reception. The pictures were amazing, plentiful, and delivered just a few days after the wedding. The hardest part was choosing the most perfect ones for the album from the huge number of shots. I would definitely recommend Mielke Photography to anyone getting married in Southwest Florida.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 1/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! I think that is one of the only things i can think to say! She did an amazing job at capturing all the wonderful moments of our special day! There are so many beautiful pictures to look at and help with remembering my hectic day! I could not have asked for anyone better. She was even willing to take some suggestions of personal pictures i wanted!! If you use Mielke photography you will be super happy! My pictures were even put on DVD in only a couple days and shipped out to me! Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/4/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a wonderful experience we had with Rosemary and Paul as our wedding photographer and officiant. Besides their sweet personality, they are very professional, flexible and understanding. We had a small family wedding in Florida, where our grandma lives, while my husband and I live in a different state. We talked to Rosemary and Paul mostly by email. They were very prompt in replying and made good suggestions to some of our plans. We met them only two days before our wedding, but from the begining we felt that we made a right decision of having them to be our photographer and officiant. Everything went very well on the wedding day. Paul is so calm and friendly. He is an ideal officiant. Rosemary is very friendly and experienced. We loved all the beautiful pictures she took for us. Not only two of us, but also everyone else in our family liked them and their beautiful jobs.

I highly recommend Rosemary and Paul for their excellent services.

Profile Picture Yuhong, 11/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosemary and her husband Paul were absolutely amazing. Rosemary is so sweet and calming and helpful. She was very responsive to all of my questions that I had throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, Rosemary was very professional and in control of the situation. It made me completely at ease to know she had everything handled and I didn't need to worry about a thing. She is a very calming presence. The proofs of the pictures arrived less than a week after the wedding. My husband and I could not be more thrilled! The pictures are so beautiful and honestly capture the day more than I ever could have dreamed. Seeing the pictures brings back the happy wedding feelings every time I look at them, and that's what wedding pictures are all about! Rosemary is the perfect choice for a wedding photographer and I'm so glad she was part of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Joy, 11/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! You will not be disappointed. The pictures came out fantastic, and the photo albums were amazing. Rosemary and Paul were fantastic, not only with the photography, but the officiant service as well. Paul made the ceremony feel very special for us!...... Be sure to book them!!!

Profile Picture Carlos, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Where to start.... Every moment of our day was perfect, it is almost hard to put in to words.

Rosemary - You are kind, professional, and an amazing photographer! You never stopped smiling and it made everything feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed, nor did I ever feel like you didn't care about making our pictures perfect! You promptly sent our photos to us and we love every single one of them!

Paul - Thank you for the most perfect ceremony! Thank you for going over each detail, so Michael and I knew exactly what we needed to do. You spoke beautifully!

We are so blessed and happy to have met you! You feel more like family than our photographer and officient. Thank you for making our day "that much more"!!

Profile Picture KRISTIN, 9/25/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rosemary and her husband did a beautiful job. It was a last minuite change and we had to find a photographer the week before the wedding. Meilke Photography was actually referred to me by another photography company that was unavailable on the date. Rosemary was very creative with the pictures. We are very happy with them. She was very flexible, professional, and enjoyable to work with. I would recommend Mielke Photography to everyone.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rosemary was great! She got to the venue early and kept everything calm and organized when things were a little hectic. The pictures came out wonderful and the poses she did were so creative. Everyone that sees my wedding pictures can't stop telling me how beautiful they are! I'm so happy I went with Mielke Photography!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/3/10, 1 Review