Michael's Flower Girl Reviews

23 | San Diego, CA

23 Reviews for Michael's Flower Girl

Crystal · Married on 08/07/2015

They did such an amazing job with our flowers. The center pieces were amazing and the way our arch was decorated was breathtaking. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/26/2015

Michael's Flower Girl was the florist for my daughter's wedding on 6-26-2015. I'm still reeling from the stunningly beautiful job Pamela executed. My daughter picked the exact flowers she wanted and I described the look we were going for. Let's say Pamela knocked it out of the park!!! Pamela was promptly responsive to emails and phone calls, asking questions so she could clearly understand the vision. She worked very hard to give us what we were looking for and within our budget. There was a pop of color, texture, variety and romance. We had 154 guests and many guests remarked at the beauty of the flowers. I brought 7 of the 18 home with me because I couldn't bear to throw them all away. Six days later the flowers are still alive and beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Pam has been wonderful to work with! My wedding is coming up in three months, so I still have a few months to go. But she was very accommodating when I set up my initial consultation, and she was very receptive to my ideas and able to offer lots of great input to help me come up with my wedding flowers.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/25/2014

It was such a pleasure planning our wedding with Pam! She had great ideas and her advice was invaluable. We showed her our invitation and she prepared the most amazing flowers for us! The presentation and her attention to detail were flawless. It also helps that she is super sweet and willing to work within any budget! We will be using her again for future parties!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2014

Pamela, the owner of Michael's Flower Girl, was professional, warm and available to talk to whenever I needed questions answered. We received many compliments on my daughter's bridal bouquet, as well as the Reception centerpieces.

Pamela did a wonderful job with all of the flowers for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kattrina · Married on 03/07/2014

I would highly recommend Pamela at Michael's Flower Girl for any of your floral needs! She's amazing and does an absolutely phenominal job! She was fun and bubbly and such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Marge · Married on 11/09/2013

Pamela was fabulous--so helpful and professional! Her floral arrangements were spectacular and exactly what my daughter wanted they also lasted almos a whole week after the wedding. We looked at several florists, and she was so much more organized than the others and really guided us through the whole process. I would highly recommend that you look no further and call Pamela at Michael's Flower Girl.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Katie · Married on 09/13/2013

Pamela did such a phenomenal job on my wedding flowers. From the bouquets to the guest table decor...it was all just simply stunning! it was exactly what we had discussed and MORE. She is so talented and I was so in love with my floral. Thank you, Pam!

Sent on 09/16/2013

I am so happy that I chose Michael's Flower Girl for my wedding floral arrangements! Pamela is wonderful! My flowers and centerpieces were stunning and they turned out exactly the way I wanted! I couldn't have asked for more. Pamela really cares about what she does, and it shows. She is reliable, friendly, and attentive. She also has very reasonable prices and only uses flowers that are in season and local. I thought it was ridiculous that other flower vendors I interviewed seemed to be getting their flowers off the boat from China-- how non-environmentally friendly!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Pamela did an amazing job with my flowers. Two weeks before the wedding I changed my mind about how I wanted my centerpieces to look but Pamela didn't even bat an eyelash. My bouquet and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have hoped.

She was so discreet about the delivery of the bouquets and corsages to the room while we were getting ready. She was in and out in no time. She also arranged with the catamaran to pick up the rental vases so I didn't actually have to drop them off to her after the wedding. This was very helpful as it was a destination wedding for us.

Thank you so much Pamela for such beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 08/26/2013

joni · Married on 04/06/2013

AMAZING!!! our wedding was beautiful with help from Julie at Michaels flower girl. words cannot desribe how perfectly Julie understood want i wanted and made it happen. each flower was fresh and colorful, smelled so good. our bouquets were to die for, the table decor was spot on. I WOULD STRONGLY recommend Michaels Flower Girl for any event, espcially a wedding THANK YOU JULIE you made my wedding day so beautiful and that is priceless!!! Love, Joni and Robert

Sent on 04/09/2013

Michael's Flower Girl's reply:

Thank you, Joni for being such a lovely bride to work with. It was our pleasure to make your day more beautiful with flowers.

Emily · Married on 12/15/2012

Loved working with Julie and absolutely loved her flowers. She did exactly what we wanted and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Sheree · Married on 08/04/2012

The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and they were really easy to work with. Great experience.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Justin · Married on 07/07/2012

Pamela at Michael's Flower Girl was awesome. She was attentive to all of our needs and made adjustments when we wanted them. Pamela is very professional and genuinely cared about making sure the flowers for our wedding were perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Amy · Married on 08/06/2011

I worked with Julie to do the flowers for my wedding in August and they were beautiful! I would highly recommend Michaels Flower girl to anyone. My boquet and my husbands flowers were being supplied by our planner and I wish I would have gotten ours from Julie. My bridesmaids and all the other flowers smelled so wonderful and stayed so well. My husbands didn't even make it thru the ceremony and he ended up taking one of the ones that we had ordered from Michaels'.
    I did all my ordering with Julie via phone and internet as we are out of state and never had a problem. Great all around!
    Thank You!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Hilda · Married on 07/26/2009

I can't say enough about how great our flowers turned out on the day of the wedding. Everything was just beautiful and more than I had envisioned it to look. I definitely recommend them as florists for your wedding. There's nothing bad I could ever say about their work.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Amy · Married on 10/02/2010

Paid premium for premium arrangements, but the final product was exactly what we pictured. The bouquets were stunning, and all the other pieces were matched perfectly. Be sure to take advantage of the free trial centerpiece preview, because the original one was nothing like we imagined, but after the consultation with Julie, the ones that showed up on our wedding day were just right.

Sent on 07/08/2011
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/17/2010

My flowers were absolutely stunning. The centerpieces were exactly what I had asked for (I saw some at the Bridal Bazaar at their booth and asked to have the same idea for mine). They weren't as pricey as I had anticipated. Especially since I received a coupon at the Bridal Bazaar. They were on time for drop off, and were very professional throughout the entire experience.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Michele · Married on 04/17/2010

Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! We worked with Julie at Michael's Flower Girl. I initially worked with them prior to Julie working there. When I found out she was the new owner, I got a little nervous.

BUT, when I met with Julie, she was able to work with my ideas. She has a wonderful sense of what looks good together and what "feel" you are looking for at your wedding. She never pressured me into getting something I wasn't sure of. At the time, Julie was working with other weddings and have invited me into the shop to see their work. It was great to see the kind of work they did before my wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Jayme · Married on 12/12/2009

Michael's Flower Girl provided the flowers and centerpieces for our ceremony and reception and all came out beautiful. The staff is extremely helpful and even work with you on sticking to your budget. I have already recommended them to a friend for her wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Angela · Married on 07/11/2011

I got married on 7-9-11 and Michael's Flower Girl did the bouquets/bout for my wedding. They did a fantastic job! Julie was very helpful and accomadating to my bouquet requests (she added fake flowers from my mother's bouquet and incorporated a charm that I supplied). They were so pretty and actually a week later, I still have them in water in my living room. Because each bouquet is customized to what the bride wants, you don't really see a picture of what the end product will look like, so you have to trust the florist to make what you envision. That was hard for me because I really wanted to know what I was paying for, but Julie did a beautiful job and I couldn't have asked for a nicer bouquet!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Pamela was very easy to work with via email as I was planning from Canada.

Once I arrived in San Diego, and able to meet, she was professional, personal and so easy to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2014

jordan · Married on 08/14/2011

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0
      0.5

When my husband and I first met with Pamela to discuss our flower order, everything was great.
    2 weeks before the wedding the disaster began, but we didn't know this until the wedding day. Per our contract, we could change our flower order up until 2 weeks before the wedding date. We called Michael's Flower Girl's and e-mailed the owner, Julie, telling her that we need to modify the order and we wanted to make the 2 week deadline. Julie and a sales associate said they were unavailable to discuss our order until later in the week but that it won't be a problem. We later spoke to Pamela about our revisions, she sent us a new contract, we paid in full and thought everything would be okay.
    Our wedding day: Florist arrived 1 hour late, which was a problem because we were taking photos before the ceremony. When she arrived, the florist gave my husband the plastic container filled w/the corsages and told him to put it on. He tried unsuccessfully and had to ask for help. This was just unprofessional and rude. We ordered and paid for a blue orchid corsage for my 10 year-old niece who was walking down the aisle, we never got it. Then the centerpieces were the wrong color.
    Thus, we would not recommend Michael's Flower Girl because they were late, rude and didn't even give us the right order.
    To be fair-my bouquet was beautiful and the men's corsages looked great, I just wish we got what we paid for and they were on time.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Michael's Flower Girl's reply:

From the owner: Our apologies to Jordan and her husband for our "dropping the ball" in multiple areas. Your feedback on how important the details are, concerning color and timing has been heard. Consequently, we have instituted better quality control and communication standards which have proven to help us meet client expectations with greater success.