Menning Photographic Reviews

89 | Leetonia, OH

89 Reviews for Menning Photographic

89 Menning Photographic Reviews

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Josh and Danielle were hands down one of the best decisions during our entire wedding process. Not only are their pictures absolutely STUNNING but their service is one of a kind! They care so much about their career and the people they impact along the way. They always lend a hand in the wedding process with a list of wedding vendors, ideas for picture locations and being readily available for any questions we had along the way. We also received our wedding photos incredibly quick which was unexpected and wonderful! I recommend Menning Photographic to all of my friends as my experience has been truly wonderful! We have such gorgeous pictures to cherish for our entire lifetime!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! You are the sweetest & we absolutely adored photographing your wedding day because it was all about the LOVE & FUN! There were so many special & unique touches & we loved it! You are an adorable, fun, and joyful couple & we cannot say enough kind words about you & your amazing family members & friends! Thank you so much again for everything!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Menning Photographic is BEYOND amazing! I am blown away by how flawlessly they captured our day. They are genuine and really take the time to connect with their clients. It truly feels as if you hired friends to capture your day! Josh and Danielle definitely know how to work the camera, you will NOT be disappointed in ANY of your pictures with them. :)

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Menning Photographic 1
    Menning Photographic 2
    Menning Photographic 3
    Menning Photographic 4

Menning Photographic's reply:

Katie, Ahhhh! Thank you so much! You are too kind :) We loved getting to know you & Troy and laughing our butts off with you two goofballs! You're stuck with us for life now & we're your photographers for everything no matter what haha. Thank you again! <3

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

The most sincere and caring photographers we have ever met. Two great people that are a joy to work with. Work with any schedule you have. Capture the most beautiful and fun candid photo's we could ask for as well as the perfect family photos. Can't wait to work with them again when we start a family! Love them <3

Sent on 08/17/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Shelby! You are an amazing person & we're so glad we got to know you & Bill through photographing your wedding day! We can't wait to see what God has in store for your marriage & to photograph your family's love story!

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding is a day that I've been waiting for my whole life. Everything you read about planning your wedding says that choosing your photographer is one of the most important things. That is why you need to read this entire review and book them immediately after! Josh and Danielle are absolutely AMAZING! Hands down, no questions asked. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed so you can really enjoy the moment. The Menning's make you feel like you've known them your whole life, they treat you like family. I will never forget the morning of my wedding day. Danielle was at the hotel with us while we were getting ready, she made me feel like she was my big sister, giving me advice/suggestions to make my wedding day the best day of my life.You seriously can't put a price on that feeling she gave me. Not long after our wedding my husband and I received our wedding photo's and we were absolutely speechless. We are able to re-live our wedding all over again through our photographs. If you ever think about hiring Menning Photography DO NOT THINK TWICE! Don't forget after your wedding all your going to have left to remember that day are your photographs. Its a day I will look back and re-live again and again. Thank you so much Danielle and Josh for capturing all of the moments from our special day!! we <3 you

Sent on 06/24/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you a million times! Crying over here at your beautiful review! Thank you so much for the kind words & we feel the same way about you & Steve! We had a really fun time with you both & you are so easy to talk to & hang out with. Enjoy married life! And thank you again for entrusting us with such important memories! We're forever your family photographers- you're stuck with us now! haha! Thanks again!

Brittany · Married on 04/20/2018

• F

Francesca · Married on 02/23/2018

The Mennings were an amazing couple to work with and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our engagement photos and wedding day! They were very professional and organized, but also so fun to work with! They were very calm and easy going, but also provided us with the direction we needed. They also helped make our individual vision come to life! They kept in touch every step of the way and I could not imagine our photos being done by anyone else!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Francesca! We love you & your beautiful family & are so happy we got to photograph such a fun & happy day full of laughter & joy! You & Michael are truly an inspirational couple & we're so excited for your life together with Carmen! Thank you again for choosing us to photograph such an important day in your lives!

Eva · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything you want in photographers!

We absolutely LOVE the Menning's. My husband and I saw their work from another friend's wedding and were blown away by how beautiful their pictures were. This of course prompted us to set-up and appointment to meet with them. I remember leaving the meeting with Josh and Danielle wanting to hang out with them again and be their friends! They made us feel so comfortable and there was absolutely no pressure in the entire process. It was the easiest decision we made while planning the wedding and one we will never regret. They made the entire process so easy and fun. My husband actually enjoyed taking engagement photos with them. And on the wedding day you could just tell how skilled they were by the way they flawlessly handled our group of 18. Since they are married, they were able to mimic poses for us first and show us instead of just telling us what to do. It made it so much easier to get that natural look. I could go on and on about Josh and Danielle. They make the process easy, stress-free, FUN, and unbelievably perfect. And the photos they provide you with after the engagement session and the wedding are irreplaceable and stunning. I cannot thank them enough. They are not only amazing photographers, but wonderful people and friends. We are so grateful to have them in our lives!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH! You are the sweetest & we love you two! We are very happy we have gotten to know you two & wish we could hang out all the time! We loved your wedding day & getting to be there to celebrate with you two as you read your personal vows to one another privately is something we won't forget. You two are an amazing couple & we're excited to see where marriage takes you! We really appreciate your kind words & YOU so much! Thank you again! :-D

Sheri · Married on 10/21/2017

The very first phone call I made when planning for my wedding was to Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. I had been following their work for years, and had my heart set on them. I loved the glowing, natural light found in so many of their pictures, and the way I could see the love between the couples they photographed. The Mennings made us feel completely comfortable during both our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. They are amazing to work with and were very quick to get our pictures to us. I was amazed by the little things they did for us as clients. They were able to give us recommendations for other vendors during planning, and they were always fast in responding to questions I had throughout planning for my wedding day. They had a slideshow of pictures from our ceremony playing during our reception for our guests, as well as cards prepared for out guests to take home of the website address where they could view our online gallery of images from our wedding. I have had so many family members and friends comment on how beautiful our wedding photos are. I would highly recommend Danielle and Josh and cannot thank them enough for capturing such gorgeous and precious memories from our wedding day!

Sheri Higgins

Sent on 01/03/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Sheri, thank you so much for this amazing review! It is truly humbling that you called us first before any other vendor when you got engaged! Seriously, it means so much to us! You & Ryan are such a wonderful couple & we had a blast photographing your engagement session & wedding day! Thank you again so much for treating us like friends & not just wedding photographers! We really appreciate you both & we're excited to see where life takes you together! Thanks again!

Joslyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I'll keep this short and sweet because I can't say enough about Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. They are simply amazing photographers and even more genuinely amazing people! They were always so quick to respond to our questions , and made sure we knew they were available at any time if we ever needed anything. They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding day. Not only did they capture every moment of our wedding so perfectly, but they also got our pictures back to us super quickly! We received all of our pictures in less than a month. If you want the best photographers for your wedding day, we highly recommend you choose Menning Photographic. We cannot thank them enough for giving us beautiful memories to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words, Joslyn! We are so grateful for you & Joey! Your wedding day was a dream to photograph! We're so glad you chose us to photograph such an important day in your lives! Thank you again so much for everything!

Corinne · Married on 09/30/2017

Josh and Danielle are absolutely amazing! We had so much fun with them during our engagement session and wedding. They make you feel so comfortable and we were all joking the whole time. They are extremely professional and two of the sweetest people we know! They were very accommodating and very easy to talk to. They responded very quickly with any questions we did have ( email/phone) They caught so many awesome moments of our special day! Danielle came with the girls to photograph the whole morning and Josh went with the groomsmen. I think it's awesome to have a female and male perspective of the day. The both of them were able to capture pictures that left several speechless. The creativity of the Mennings is absolutely amazing. The chemistry and love between the two of them can just light up a room. I believe this is partially why it made us feel so comfortable. Not only are they photographers but a couple that shows strong values! It's great to see such love for one another and being able to enjoy their careers together( they are a true inspiration ). We received several positive comments about our pictures! Along the journey of your wedding they also sent you some items that made you feel very special. They do take the extra time to make everything perfect, their presentation is remarkable. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

We appreciate you & Jay so much! Thank you for your kind words & for treating us so well on your wedding day! We had such a great time getting to know you two throughout the whole process of wedding planning, photographing your engagement session, and being there to witness & photograph the first day of your marriage! It was truly an honor & we hope the images we captured will be cherished for decades upon decades to come! Thank you again!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

It’s hard to put into words how thankful we are for Josh and Danielle! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous and they were so much fun to work with. They truly captured our wedding day from beginning to end, and we will always be so grateful to have the photographs to help us remember our special day. We knew from the first time we met that not only would they be our wedding photographers, but also our friends! It’s been so much fun to work with Menning’s, and I know anyone else that chooses them will feel the same! Thank you Josh and Danielle!

Love,
    Matt and Katie Veneskey

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Menning Photographic 5
    Menning Photographic 6
    Menning Photographic 7

Menning Photographic's reply:

Dear Katie & Matt, Where do we even start?! You two are amazing individuals. But together? Together you're definitely going to make this world a better place! Your love is beautiful & inspiring! We're so glad we know you both! Thank you for choosing us to photograph the beginning of your forever together! We look forward to helping you continue on your family's photographic legacy as the years go by! Thank you so much! Love, Josh & Danielle

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

The Mennings did an amazing job and were so great to work with! We got our images back very quickly which was great. We are so happy we hired them! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! We had so much fun with you, Reggie, & Reed! Hopefully Reed & Tenley can grow up to be friends. :) We really, really hope the images that we created on your wedding day will serve as treasured family heirlooms for years to come! Thank you again for choosing us as your wedding photographers!

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

If you're looking for a wonderful couple to work with, look no further! Danielle and Josh are phenomenal to work with. They are creative, fun, and do an AMAZING job! I cannot say enough wonderful things about these two; I was MORE than happy with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have an amazing experience. Wedding planning is stressful enough and I can say with confidence, you can put your mind at ease about your photos if Danielle and Josh are your photographers!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! We can't thank you enough for all that you've done to make us feel special on YOUR special day! You & Adam are so much fun & are so sweet & romantic together. It's such a beautiful love that you two share & we are so thankful we got to be the ones to be there & photograph the fun & love of the first day of your marriage! Thank you again for the lovely review & for choosing us to photograph your big day!

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Danielle and Josh are absolutely amazing photographers and wonderful people! They helped to make our wedding day and the time leading up to it beyond perfect. From sending sweet care packages that encouraged us to enjoy our time as an engaged couple to capturing every special moment and detail of our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for better photographers and friends to spend our big day with. We had so much fun with them at both our engagement session and wedding, and they went above and beyond to make everything magical on our day. They are creative and thoughtful, and their work is impeccable. Beyond that, they epitomize what a married couple should be, and their happiness is contagious. We are thankful to have such incredible photos of our big day that we can forever cherish. We are lucky to have met them and could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

You're going to make us cry, Brittany! Seriously, we are so blessed to know you & Victor (and Sampson)! You're all amazing & wonderful & precious humans. Thank you for being generous & kind to us & being our friends! Norris & Punky really need to play with Sampson some day! Thank you again for everything & we're so honored that you chose us to photograph such an important day in your lives!

Shannon · Married on 07/08/2017

Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic are absolutely wonderful. They went above and beyond the call of photographers! When our limo unexpectedly cancelled they were helping us to find a new one and when we had questions about other vendors to book they had the answers. They became our friends in the process and we can't wait to have them continue to photograph our lives as we move through the next stages. The pictures are stunningly beautiful and we had so many to choose from. They are well worth the investment.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Shannon, THANK YOU so much! We truly appreciate your words & how kind & genuine you are! You are a gem of a person, and you & Kevin are truly made for one another. We were so blessed to be part of your wedding day & we can't thank you enough for choosing us as your wedding photographers! We had a blast!

Rosalie · Married on 07/01/2017

The Menning’s are the absolute best! My husband and I were in a friend’s wedding when we first met Josh and Danielle. When it came time for us to choose our own wedding photographers... we would’ve planned our whole day around making sure they were ours! They are kind, professional, friendly and they went out of their way to make our photos something we will forever cherish! They will continue to be our family photographers for years to come!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to us that you chose us as your wedding photographers since photography was the most important thing about your wedding day (besides your marriage, of course!). We are so glad we got to know you & Nick! You're both such loving & kind people! Thank you again for being so wonderful to us on your wedding day & for trusting us with such important memories! It means a lot!

Nikky · Married on 06/24/2017

Josh and Danielle are fun, easy going, and completely ahead of the game. Which is everything you need when planning/having a wedding. It is like having two of your best friends capture one of life’s greatest moments. Their passion for photography shows in every wedding they have done.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Nikky! We really had a blast on your wedding day! It was so beautiful & full of fun! You & Brandon are such a cute & goofy couple! We absolutely loved being part of the fun of your wedding day! We know you'll cherish the photos for decades to come & that means a lot of us! Thank you again for choosing us to photograph such a momentous occasion in your lives!

Nick & Jamie · Married on 05/26/2017

We would first like to thank Josh and Danielle for their very professional, hard work in helping to make our engagement photots and wedding day such an enjoyable experience. We would absolutely recommend Menning Photographic to any couple who is in search of talented, reliable and easy-going photographers. They do a great job of making you feel comfortable (and even my husband thought so!) when you are in front of the camera. We knew where we wanted to go for our engagement photos and Josh and Danielle have such great eyes for choosing the perfect backdrops, lighting, poses, etc. We had so much fun! Setting dates and times was never a problem and they were always willing to work with us on our schedules even though they had to make an hour trip to Pittsburgh for our shoots. When it came time for our wedding day, it was great to have Danielle with the girls and Josh photographing the guys. It made for such a fun experience for the entire wedding party! We were so pleased that it seemed like they were able to capture every single moment and loved one in attendance. Between the wedding and reception, we made an impromptu stop to take photos with our bridal party and of us as fresh newlyweds. Josh and Danielle were extremely effiicient and were able to capture some of our favorite photos from our day. During the reception, it was so nice to see Josh all over the place, making sure to capture every special moment. It helped us not to worry about anything except for enjoying the moment we were in and our love for one another. Looking back we have zero regrets with our photos and it is invaluable to be able to have these memories to look back on forever. We love you Danielle and Josh!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Jamie & Nick! We really are so thankful for you & we loved photographing your wedding day! Your kind words in this review mean so much to us! Thank you for being amazing & so much fun to work with! We wish you & Nick could get married a few more times to each other so we can photograph it again. :) You two are awesome! We love you! Thanks again!

Megan · Married on 12/17/2016

Photographers play such a significant role in a couple's wedding day, and Menning Photographic is the best of the best. Josh and Danielle Menning are exceptional. Their flexible and relaxed personality mixed in with their professionalism and talent for capturing memorable moments makes them unbeatable as wedding photographers. They place emphasis on being present at every special moment of a wedding day without being overbearing. Josh and Danielle, as individuals and photographers, make a point to cater to the needs of the bride and groom and their families by developing wonderful relationships, caring about everyone's well-being, remembering the little details, and calling people by name. Besides being truly kindhearted people, their keen eye for beautiful settings and poses for couples and bridal parties is also incredible. The pictures we received from Josh and Danielle were absolutely gorgeous, unique and striking. My husband and I could not be more pleased or impressed with Menning Photographic. They are magnificent people, and they are amazing at what they do. We would recommend them to all couples looking for gorgeous photos on their wedding days!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much for these amazingly kind words! We can't thank you enough for trusting us with such important memories in your life. We had a fabulous time getting to know you & spending time with you & your families! We are thankful for you both & hope you'll let us know when your vow renewal will be in 10 or 20 or 30 years so we can photograph it! Thanks again!

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Menning is a sweet couple who truly value not only each other but the important position as wedding photographers! They made us feel important and even took the time to send us little gifts along the way. They even had our photos done within weeks of our wedding and were very flexible throughout the whole process! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen! You & Todd are the sweetest couple & we had a blast with you on your amazing wedding day! We love our job because of couples like you two & we wish you both nothing but the very best in your marriage! Thank you again so much!
  • User5202488 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I actually met the Mennings at a wedding for a friend of mine. After watching them in action we knew we wanted them to photograph our big day. The pictures they took came out phenomenally! They captured all of the important moments we asked for along with so many more! The Mennings also went above a beyond to make sure our engagement session was in the town where my husband and I met. While planning wedding details they were also extremely helpful with some timeline decision making. My husband and I consider them great professionals and friends!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Sara & Aaron! We appreciate you two & all of your kind words! We loved being part of your engagement photos & wedding day! You were fun to hang out with & we loved how organized you were with the wedding day planning! Everything was beautiful on the wedding day & we wish you two the very best in your marriage! Thank you again!

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2016

Josh and Danielle are not only a great team, they are SOOO talented and are so much fun to be around! They made our engagement session and wedding day so special for us! We couldn't have asked for a better vendor!! Thanks guys!! You're the best!!! Xoxo

Sent on 12/30/2016

Menning Photographic's reply:

No, YOU'RE the best! Seriously! We had a really great time with you & were so honored to have the privilege of photographing your wedding day! You two are perfect together & we're so happy for you! Thank you again for choosing us to photograph your wedding day!

Scott · Married on 10/01/2016

The Mennings exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Josh even helped the groomsmen prep and get everything in order which was above and beyond his duties. They listened to our requests and took great shots for us! They were flexible and willing to help us with whatever we needed. We even lucked out and got great weather!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Scott! We really appreciate your kind words! We had a great time getting to know you & Christina & wish you both the very best in your marriage. We are so glad we got to witness the awesomeness that was Space Jam at the reception! haha! :)

Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic are exceptional wedding photographers. They were highly professional and went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day. They are fun to work with and we felt relaxed and at ease while they were photographing us, which is why the photos come out looking so natural and are so great! They are also incredibly efficient when doing formal shots with bridal parties and families; the formals didn't take long at all. The turn-around time for receiving the finalized product was something like two weeks (maybe less?!) and we are so happy with the results! Having nice photographs of our wedding day was very important to us; it is quite a significant day in our story, after all. It is evident that Josh and Danielle understand and appreciate the significance, and their passion for providing high quality service to couples every weekend proves that. Their work is excellent and they are simply great people.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate the time you took to review our wedding photography services & we are thankful for amazing clients like you! Thank you again! We're so glad you're pleased with our services & your wedding photographs!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Josh and Danielle were great throughout the entire wedding planning process. They helped with our timeline and were always responsive to our questions. Josh and Danielle captured beautiful photos and were a joy to have with us on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! We hope you stay in touch! :)