Meg Bowman Photography Reviews

40 | Wooster, OH

40 Reviews for Meg Bowman Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2018

Megan is a awesome photographer, she took such beautiful photos of my children and family all together! Shes easy to work with and great with people and children.... I highly recommend her! She captures pictures at what seems like the perfect time! You don't get that with alot of people

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

I've known meg for five years now, and her passion for her work just keeps growing. She truly loves what she does and her work is the proof. She's never short of ideas and ways to improve or make the client happy. Her creative gears are always turning and I love seeing it in her work. Good photography captures memories, but great photography captures memories that evoke feeling. That's what meg does.

Casondra · Married on 09/23/2017

We treasure our beautiful photos from Meg from both our wedding day and our engagement session. The images are classic, with exquisite attention to detail. Meg is very organized, trustworthy, kind, and personable. We were so relaxed knowing we could count on her to beautifully capture the day, which allowed us to enjoy our wedding day that much more. She's extremely experienced, and a polished professional.

• User7418574 · 1+ year ago

Meg is outstanding! We had such a wonderful time on our engagement shoot. She took the time to get the lighting and poses just right, and our pictures turned out amazing!! Can't wait for her to shoot our wedding.

Erika · Married on 10/01/2016

Meg is seriously dedicated to her work. She was absolutely phenomenal from beginning to end, look no further for a highly skilled, easy to work with photographer! She communicated well and often, and the expertise she has is unmatched. Not only did she do such a phenomenal job with ideas for photos and making sure everything I wanted was captured, but she was so incredibly supportive throughout the entire process. We will absolutely be recommending Meg to our family and friends, and will be so happy to use her services in the future.

Betty · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I begin?
    Nothing about my wedding was conventional and even though Meg was the photographer - she went above and beyond to make my day special. She worked with me and made it possible for me to have her as my wedding photographer!
    I believe everything happens for a reason and that she was brought into my life for a good reason. She is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed when choosing her to be your photographer. She has become my friend and I hope we know each other for many, many years!! Thank you so much for capturing the most important day of my life and doing all you did beyond the photography for us! :) <3

Danielle · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot rave enough about my excellent experience having Meg capture my engagement photos and wedding day! She was so detailed, responsive, calm, encouraging, helpful and just all around wonderful throughout the entire process. I received my wedding photos and was absolutely floored by how beautiful they turned out and I can't express my gratitude that I'll have them to cherish and share for the rest of my life.

Morgan · Married on 04/30/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Meg! She was flexible for our engagement session, had to reschedule due to some weather. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing! We cannot thank you enough for capturing our big day for us!

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

As a professional makeup artist, I have worked with Meg several times. Her work is fantastic and she is a pleasure to work with!! I highly recommend her to any of my clients and for any of your photography needs!

Meg recently took pictures of our wedding. She did everything we requested and out pictures turned out beautifully. I can see all of the emotion of that day in each picture

Bethany · Married on 08/16/2015

Meg did our engagement photos, along with her assistant, Luke, and we were thrilled with the results. Both of them were great, and Luke was an awesome addition to our session. We were so pleased that we booked Meg for our wedding photography as well. We had a serious family situation that caused us to decide to move our wedding date up several months. Meg went entirely out of her way to photograph our wedding day on very short notice. Our wedding photos are out-of-this-world amazing. We also recently had some holiday shots done and can't wait to see the results! My husband and I always feel so comfortable with Meg and confident in her abilities. She will do whatever necessary to get the perfect shot, and has a great eye for capturing special moments. You can relax and trust her, she really knows what she's doing. Meg is very easy to talk to, so don't hesitate to tell her exactly what you want or what you are thinking, she'll make it work!

We had Meg do our engagement photos and we fell in love with them! We did our shoot in the snow, and the creativity and fun that she brought to the table was more than we could ask for. We had a blast and her flexibility was awesome (it's Ohio and we wanted the perfect snow... That's hard to plan for!) Overall Meg is great and we are so excited to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Meg Bowman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mariah! I had a blast working with you and Aaron!! Oh and your kitty too ;) I am very excited to work with you at the wedding!!!!!

Jerrilynn · Married on 07/18/2015

Meg is a very reliable and professional photographer. She does amazing work and at very reasonable rated. She also works around your schedule so that you can be relaxed during the photo shoots. I highly recommend Meg Bowman Photography.

Meg has done so many pictures for my fiancé and I, and also my family and extended family. We cannot be more pleased with the service we received from her! She made us so comfortable during our engagement shoot. Anything you ask, she does. I cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day in June! Highly recommended :) !!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Meg Bowman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Alexis! I had such a great time doing your engagement images! I also loved meeting your family. I will never forget my experience with the beef cow either LOL. I am looking forward to your upcoming wedding!!

Vicki · Married on 12/20/2014

We are very please with the wedding photography by Meg Bowman. The photo images were nothing short of fabulous. Meg was very easy to work with and professional she gave us a lot of tips and suggestions and met with my daughter and I several times to discuss the the photo plans before the wedding. I can't stop looking at the photos. She was able to capture such great memories for us and yet I didn't even see her snapping photos. Great job. Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Meg Bowman Photography's reply:

Vicki, thank you so much for your kind words! I had an amazing time getting to know you and your family. The wedding was beautiful and every detail was just amazing! I am so happy you love all the images!

Jenna · Married on 12/20/2014

Meg has great communication before and during the wedding. She does whatever she can to make your day perfect and capture every moment! We are beyond satisfied with the final product and she has a great eye for unique shots!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Meg Bowman Photography's reply:

Jenna, you are so sweet! I loved every minute of the wedding and getting to know you and your family! You looked absolutely amazing and rocked your red dress! I am so happy you love your images!

Tim · Married on 10/25/2014

Megan did the photography for our daughter's wedding and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Very professional, responsive and just knew the right times during the ceremony and reception, to capture all of the special moments. With over 300 pictures taken, we will be able to cherish this special day for years to come! Thanks Megan!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Meg Bowman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindness! I had a great time working with Brittney! She is a true sweetheart and I am thrilled about how happy you all are with the images!

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2014

Meg Bowman recently provided photography services for one of my bridal couples, for their engagement and wedding photos. I am constantly blown away by Meg's talent. She has a true gift for capturing the beauty and emotion of a wedding, as well as bringing out the personalities of her subjects. Meg is a true professional, and I have never been disappointed with her work or customer service. Always worth the investment and time spent! Thank you Meg! You rock!

• Ruby

Ruby · Married on 09/20/2014

Meg Bowman was an amazing photographer! My husband and I were very pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures!! You can definitely tell once you talk and meet Meg that photography is Meg's passion and she really cares about her clients! She is great to work with and worked well with all our vendors the day of our wedding! I highly recommend Meg Bowman Photography! Meg is awesome!

K.D. · Married on 09/13/2014

As a gift to my sister, I chose to pay for the photographer for her wedding. After viewing the website, I chose Meg Bowman Photography. I was so impressed with her easy going and flexible demeanor during the photography session. She truly was all about the bride and groom. She adhered to our very strict time schedule and still the end result was GORGEOUS pictures! She was easy to work with during the days leading up to the ceremony and afterward, she was available for any questions or concerns my sister and I had. She went above and beyond not only in the quality of her pictures, but in her customer service. I HIGHLY recommend using Meg Bowman Photography for all of your photographic needs. In fact, I have already purchased my newborn photo session with her and can't wait to see what she delivers! Thank you, Meg for capturing my sister's special day!

Meg is an amazing photographer and wonderful person! You are guaranteed to have a great time with her and have gorgeous wedding images too!!

Crystal · Married on 06/28/2014

I seriously can not brag enough about how amazing it was to have Meg and Crystal at our wedding! ! They made us all feel so comfortable and I never had to worry about a thing! ! She was always right there for every special moment big or small!!! Please listen ladies and gentleman if your going to spend money put it towards your photographer!!!! She has allowed me a sneak peek at one photo and I (+ family and friends) was blown away by her talent and ability to capture so much emotion with an artistic touch.Thank you ladies for everything and I can not wait to see your editing magic on the rest of our photos :)

Katie · Married on 05/31/2014

I have been working with Meg since my engagement session over a year ago, and we just had our wedding in May. I cannot tell you enough of how truly wonderful she is as a photographer and as a person. Not only was she professional but she is also so personable. Our wedding photos which we received back promptly after the wedding were absolutely breath taking. Everyone that has seen my pictures cannot get over how great they are. She is willing to do anything for that perfect shot, even get shocked by an electric fence (it happened). If you're looking for truly amazing photos and want to get what you pay for, don't look anywhere else. Also if you're lucky enough to have Crystal Scopel assist her at your wedding you might just have the most amazing day ever. Thank you so much Meg Bowman and Crystal Scopel!

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Meg was fantastic!!! She does GREAT work!!! I am definitely recommending her to all my friends and family!!!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2013

Let me preface this by saying that I worked at a photography studio thought high school - and I know from experience that you can truly only get the pictures that capture the special moments from someone truly special and gifted. Meg was that person for us.

Meg was SO fun and such a wonderful part of our special day. She made not only myself but everyone involved in our wedding so relaxed. It truly was like having your friend photograph your wedding. She was so open to new concepts and always had great and creative ideas. My husband gave all of his groomsman Louisville slugger bats with each of their names engraved on them - so we made an impromptu stop at a baseball field in a local park between the ceremony and reception. It was so fun - and the pictures really captured who we were and the atmosphere of our special day.

I am constantly getting compliments on our wedding pictures. Not only were they beautiful but Meg herself got them to us so fast - it truly was perfect! I highly highly recommend Meg for any of your photography needs!