Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for Meg Bowman Photography

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Save the Date (1)
35 Meg Bowman Photography Reviews

Megan is a awesome photographer, she took such beautiful photos of my children and family all together! Shes easy to work with and great with people and children.... I highly recommend her! She captures pictures at what seems like the perfect time! You don't get that with alot of people

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known meg for five years now, and her passion for her work just keeps growing. She truly loves what she does and her work is the proof. She's never short of ideas and ways to improve or make the client happy. Her creative gears are always turning and I love seeing it in her work. Good photography captures memories, but great photography captures memories that evoke feeling. That's what meg does.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meg is outstanding! We had such a wonderful time on our engagement shoot. She took the time to get the lighting and poses just right, and our pictures turned out amazing!! Can't wait for her to shoot our wedding.

Profile Picture User7418574, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meg is seriously dedicated to her work. She was absolutely phenomenal from beginning to end, look no further for a highly skilled, easy to work with photographer! She communicated well and often, and the expertise she has is unmatched. Not only did she do such a phenomenal job with ideas for photos and making sure everything I wanted was captured, but she was so incredibly supportive throughout the entire process. We will absolutely be recommending Meg to our family and friends, and will be so happy to use her services in the future.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Where do I begin?
Nothing about my wedding was conventional and even though Meg was the photographer - she went above and beyond to make my day special. She worked with me and made it possible for me to have her as my wedding photographer!
I believe everything happens for a reason and that she was brought into my life for a good reason. She is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed when choosing her to be your photographer. She has become my friend and I hope we know each other for many, many years!! Thank you so much for capturing the most important day of my life and doing all you did beyond the photography for us! :)

Profile Picture Betty, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Here I am almost 7 months after our wedding realizing I didn't review our fabulous photographer! I was just looking over an album of our photos and thinking how beautifully they turned out and how Meg perfectly captured our day. First of all, Meg is the sweetest--so easy to work with, flexible, and had great ideas when I picked her brain on a few items. Since she is experienced, she A) takes fantastic photos and B) knows tons about weddings in general, and the local venues. She helped everything run so smoothly.

Perhaps the best thing about Meg (and her second shooter, Luke, who was awesome as well) was that she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and wasn't put off when we resisted just one or two of her posing suggestions. We ended up with photos that really represent us and are beautiful, to boot. Some of my favorite photos came at her suggestion, like when she had everyone gather on the dance floor at the reception so we got great (and funny) photos of us with all our guests. She even climbed all over the chairs so she could get a perfect overhead angle. I only wish we had her longer so we had more photos from our super fun reception.

Our families really enjoyed working with her as well, and it was easy to see that she had experience corralling and organizing family for efficient formal shots. Couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture User4592747, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

I cannot rave enough about my excellent experience having Meg capture my engagement photos and wedding day! She was so detailed, responsive, calm, encouraging, helpful and just all around wonderful throughout the entire process. I received my wedding photos and was absolutely floored by how beautiful they turned out and I can't express my gratitude that I'll have them to cherish and share for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We had a wonderful experience working with Meg! She was flexible for our engagement session, had to reschedule due to some weather. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out amazing! We cannot thank you enough for capturing our big day for us!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
4.7

Meg is incredible! She did our engagement and wedding photos. Her and Lucas took so many great shots at our wedding. We had to reschedule our engagement pictures multiple times due to weather and other personal issues and Meg was so understanding and flexible. If you want quality, go with Meg!

Profile Picture User5152509, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a professional makeup artist, I have worked with Meg several times. Her work is fantastic and she is a pleasure to work with!! I highly recommend her to any of my clients and for any of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

Meg recently took pictures of our wedding. She did everything we requested and out pictures turned out beautifully. I can see all of the emotion of that day in each picture

Profile Picture User5486975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meg did our engagement photos, along with her assistant, Luke, and we were thrilled with the results. Both of them were great, and Luke was an awesome addition to our session. We were so pleased that we booked Meg for our wedding photography as well. We had a serious family situation that caused us to decide to move our wedding date up several months. Meg went entirely out of her way to photograph our wedding day on very short notice. Our wedding photos are out-of-this-world amazing. We also recently had some holiday shots done and can't wait to see the results! My husband and I always feel so comfortable with Meg and confident in her abilities. She will do whatever necessary to get the perfect shot, and has a great eye for capturing special moments. You can relax and trust her, she really knows what she's doing. Meg is very easy to talk to, so don't hesitate to tell her exactly what you want or what you are thinking, she'll make it work!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

We had Meg do our engagement photos and we fell in love with them! We did our shoot in the snow, and the creativity and fun that she brought to the table was more than we could ask for. We had a blast and her flexibility was awesome (it's Ohio and we wanted the perfect snow... That's hard to plan for!) Overall Meg is great and we are so excited to have her shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture User4675069, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meg is a very reliable and professional photographer. She does amazing work and at very reasonable rated. She also works around your schedule so that you can be relaxed during the photo shoots. I highly recommend Meg Bowman Photography.

Profile Picture Jerrilynn, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Prints, Proofs

Meg has done so many pictures for my fiancé and I, and also my family and extended family. We cannot be more pleased with the service we received from her! She made us so comfortable during our engagement shoot. Anything you ask, she does. I cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day in June! Highly recommended :) !!

Profile Picture User3262679, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very please with the wedding photography by Meg Bowman. The photo images were nothing short of fabulous. Meg was very easy to work with and professional she gave us a lot of tips and suggestions and met with my daughter and I several times to discuss the the photo plans before the wedding. I can't stop looking at the photos. She was able to capture such great memories for us and yet I didn't even see her snapping photos. Great job. Thanks a million!!!

Profile Picture Vicki, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meg has great communication before and during the wedding. She does whatever she can to make your day perfect and capture every moment! We are beyond satisfied with the final product and she has a great eye for unique shots!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan did the photography for our daughter's wedding and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Very professional, responsive and just knew the right times during the ceremony and reception, to capture all of the special moments. With over 300 pictures taken, we will be able to cherish this special day for years to come! Thanks Megan!

Profile Picture Tim, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meg Bowman recently provided photography services for one of my bridal couples, for their engagement and wedding photos. I am constantly blown away by Meg's talent. She has a true gift for capturing the beauty and emotion of a wedding, as well as bringing out the personalities of her subjects. Meg is a true professional, and I have never been disappointed with her work or customer service. Always worth the investment and time spent! Thank you Meg! You rock!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meg Bowman was an amazing photographer! My husband and I were very pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures!! You can definitely tell once you talk and meet Meg that photography is Meg's passion and she really cares about her clients! She is great to work with and worked well with all our vendors the day of our wedding! I highly recommend Meg Bowman Photography! Meg is awesome!

Profile Picture Ruby, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meg Bowman was so wonderful to work with. She was willing to do anything with the posses that you wanted. She also had great ideas for pictures. She made our wedding day last forever with such great photos.

Profile Picture molly, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a gift to my sister, I chose to pay for the photographer for her wedding. After viewing the website, I chose Meg Bowman Photography. I was so impressed with her easy going and flexible demeanor during the photography session. She truly was all about the bride and groom. She adhered to our very strict time schedule and still the end result was GORGEOUS pictures! She was easy to work with during the days leading up to the ceremony and afterward, she was available for any questions or concerns my sister and I had. She went above and beyond not only in the quality of her pictures, but in her customer service. I HIGHLY recommend using Meg Bowman Photography for all of your photographic needs. In fact, I have already purchased my newborn photo session with her and can't wait to see what she delivers! Thank you, Meg for capturing my sister's special day!

Profile Picture K.D., 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meg is an amazing photographer and wonderful person! You are guaranteed to have a great time with her and have gorgeous wedding images too!!

Profile Picture User4768542, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I seriously can not brag enough about how amazing it was to have Meg and Crystal at our wedding! ! They made us all feel so comfortable and I never had to worry about a thing! ! She was always right there for every special moment big or small!!! Please listen ladies and gentleman if your going to spend money put it towards your photographer!!!! She has allowed me a sneak peek at one photo and I (+ family and friends) was blown away by her talent and ability to capture so much emotion with an artistic touch.Thank you ladies for everything and I can not wait to see your editing magic on the rest of our photos :)

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been working with Meg since my engagement session over a year ago, and we just had our wedding in May. I cannot tell you enough of how truly wonderful she is as a photographer and as a person. Not only was she professional but she is also so personable. Our wedding photos which we received back promptly after the wedding were absolutely breath taking. Everyone that has seen my pictures cannot get over how great they are. She is willing to do anything for that perfect shot, even get shocked by an electric fence (it happened). If you're looking for truly amazing photos and want to get what you pay for, don't look anywhere else. Also if you're lucky enough to have Crystal Scopel assist her at your wedding you might just have the most amazing day ever. Thank you so much Meg Bowman and Crystal Scopel!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/31/14, 1 Review