Max Sadik Reviews

20 | Hallandale, FL

20 Reviews for Max Sadik

20 Max Sadik Reviews

Augie · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Max was awesome through the entire process! From the first contact, to the (beautiful) final photos, Max was easy to get in touch with and helpful the whole time. He made getting engaged even more exciting than it already was! A true professional and friendly presence, and would recommend to anyone looking for amazing pictures at an awesome price. Thanks for everything!!

Andrew · Getting married on 03/17/2019

Call & book MAXIM SADIK PHOTOGRAPHY RIGHT NOW!! Extremely high quality product, BEST customer service, flexible and convenient, honest and helpful, reasonable and affordable pricing (worth every penny & more by the way), great communicator, and just a very genuine, knowledgeable and experienced, caring and passionate professional in every sense of the words! There are not enough kind words in any combination of languages on Earth to describe Max and his Photography Services.

I was hesitant to choose the proposal service at first, but once I decided to book and especially after the fact, my new fiancé and I seriously cannot even possibly imagine not having had this amazing service and great overall experience to add to our forever lasting memories. Even before we received the link to our photo gallery, we had already made the decision that there is NO WAY we would even think about setting a date to our wedding without confirming with Max first that he will be available to provide our Photography Services. THAT is how AMAZING our experience with Max was when we got engaged!

On behalf of my new fiancé and I, and all of our friends and family, we give our HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION for anyone in need of photography services for Mr. Max Sadik and MAXIM SADIK PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Max Sadik's reply:

Andy & Larissa, thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I have to say, being there and seeing the moment a new beautiful part of your life is beginning was a beautiful thing. You both are amazing and I am so happy to have been privileged to witness such a special moment in your lives.

MELODY · Married on 10/20/2018

Had to have him

While browsing for a photographer I came across Max's work and was blown away. It's easy to capture standstill photos but weddings are different. There is constant moving, faces and moments. I browsed through his gallery and his images were so sharp. My fiance and I agreed to meet and he was so professional! I knew he had to be our photographer. We have no regrets. Our photos are beautiful.

Max Sadik 5

Sydney · Married on 07/14/2018

Max is amazing! There is not enough words to even describe! I absolutely loved my engagement Pictures. I 100% recommend him. You will not be disappointed.

Jay · Married on 05/05/2018

I highly recommend Max. From beginning to end we could not have dreamed up a better experience than what he did for us on our wedding day in Naples, FL. He worked with us as we called 'audibles' to our itinerary, and helped us find great places for photos before and after the ceremony. He even chose the spot for our marriage and every aspect of his input resulted in FANTASTIC photography. Truly a passionate and skilled photographer and an all around excellent gentleman.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Max Sadik's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be there with you and Stef on such an important moment!

Markenson · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn’t ask for a better photographer, his very kind and most importantly he captured our best moments during the wedding. Every single pictures are priceless. Not only his work are amazing, we received our pictures in lest then two weeks. I want to thank you for making our dream come true, because we have those beautiful pictures to look back on for years.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Max Sadik 6

Max Sadik's reply:

Dear Markenson and Sendy, thank you so much for trusting me with such an important job of capturing this most special day!

Michael · Married on 03/24/2018

Max s is the best everything he dose is more than worth what you pay for

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, so many details that need to be done. Once my husband and I decided to use Max as our photographer it was one less stress taken off our shoulders.
    Before the wedding we met up and went over what to expect during the wedding and right before. Max put our minds at ease and gave us inside advise from all his experience.
    During the wedding he got so many shots I didn't even know he got. Now that we have our photos back it's like reliving our special day over and over. We can look back and know excatly what we were doing when Max got that shot. The natural pictures are my favorite, in those you can truly see the love, happiness and excitement in everyone's faces.
    Planning a wedding is a lot of work but having people like Max to help makes all the difference!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Max Sadik 13
    Max Sadik 14
    Max Sadik 15

Max Sadik's reply:

Hi Steph and Jon, thank you guys for the kind words, thank you for having me at one of the most important days of your life! I am happy I could preserve the small details for you :-) I hope one day your son can share your wedding photos with his children and they can enjoy them as well.

Cristina · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot stress enough how easy Max made things for us during the whole wedding preparation process and on the day itself. He was flexible, always on time, had great suggestions and he worked really fast (photos were ready long before I was expecting them). If budget is an issue, he will work with you to accommodate his services to what you can afford. He gave us an additional portrait session on the park for free which we chose to have before the ceremony and it turned out to be a great idea because we had a chance to relax and be by ourselves right before the wedding. I was also worried because my fiance and I are both shy and not comfortable being photographed but Max is so easy to work with that this was a non issue. He is extremely professional so he will make you feel at ease, like there is no one else but you in the room, while simultaneously being always available for advise and support and for capturing every moment and every look you share with your loved ones. The photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding because someone needs to be there making sure the essence of every beautiful moment is captured and saved for posterity. It takes not only an artist but a person with a special talent for reading people to achieve photos that are not only beautiful but reflect the bide and groom's personality in the best light possible. I can assure you Max is that person. He is a photographer of feelings and he did not miss a single one at our wedding. I cant stop looking at my photos since it feels like living all those moments again. I wish every other couple who wants to celebrate their love and save the memory forever has the same luck that we had when we found him.

Thank you Max, for everything, we are so happy that we chose you! Keep doing what you are doing, it is a beautiful thing!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Max Sadik's reply:

Cristina and Reinier, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. Being there at your wedding with your family was such an amazing experience, I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your loved ones.

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

Max is not only a wonderful photographer but a great person as well! Not only did he give us a gorgeous engagement shoot, he even offered to help us retrieve some stills from our wedding video of moments which our wedding photographer (different photog) did not capture and we were disappointed not to have pictures of. Can't recommend enough, he makes you feel comfortable and at ease when shooting, captures moments very naturally and edits so everything looks just perfect. LOVED our photos from Max!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Max Sadik's reply:

Dear Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed getting to know you and David! and that wall in Coral Gables you guys showed me... thank you for that! That wall is so gorgeous! Can't wait to see your wedding video, I know we will find some treasures in there, which we can convert to awesome photos!

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2017

Amazing all around! Friendly, professional, and easy to communicate with. Can't say enough about the overall quality and experience of having Max be a part of our special night. Thank you for everything, and would absolutely recommend Max to anyone! The pictures turned out beautifully, and at the right price too!!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2017

Fabulous experience with Max! Prompt, very professional, yet relaxing and fun. Thank you for enhancing our special day.

Audrey · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I are both quite camera-shy. Max has a way of putting you at ease. He captured beautiful moments that we are beyond excited to have forever. We could not be more pleased with the finished product. Max has a subtle way of creating extremely creative photos. He did an outstanding job, leaving us with amazing pictures to reminisce over our special day. We look forward to using Max for future special occasions. We highly recommend Max Sadik Photography!

Devyn · Married on 07/29/2017

Mr. Sadik was recommended to me through my modeling agency, MASModels, and I loved the shots he took so much that my (then) fiancée and I decided to hire him to take our wedding photos as well! Max is polite, professional, and very talented with angles and edits. I would recommend him to anyone looking to book a wedding photographer (with free engagement shoot!) and also to signed/aspiring models. He is very versatile, and will bring your visions to life!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Max Sadik's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be there with you and Ravi at your most special moment.

Savanna · Married on 05/13/2017

Max! I cant even explain how great you and your team were! You were more than just a photographer. You were the person who ran and grabbed stuff when it was forgotten the person who sent us the only bottle of red wine with our names engraved in it. I mean what other photographer makes sure he catches the right photo at the right exact moment. No one but you. I hope more people get to come across you. Your name will be the first to come out of my mouth if anyone asks for a photographer.
    Savanna and Jordan

Sent on 07/27/2017

Max Sadik's reply:

Thank you so for the kind words. It was an honor to be there on your most important day :-)

Marlene · Married on 05/13/2017

Max Sadik and his staff helped to make our Wedding experience personal in a very prefossional way. He delivered everything promised and more. Max is very friendly and willing to bend to the brides never ending changes. We changed our venue two weeks before the day and it was no problem for him, even though he had to return to preview the new site and we are 2 hours apart!
    We are looking forward to receiving our lifetime of wedding memories in an exquisite first class album that he offers. Max gave us a complimentary engagement session and used the photos in a reception book. Our guests had never seen such a beautiful idea! We have two more weddings in the near future and will definitely hire Maxim Sadik again! Thank you Max

Katherine · Married on 03/25/2017

Max made the whole process personal and relaxed. He photographed our wedding and the pictures came out wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He's just amazing!

Maria · Married on 01/31/2015

Max did an amazing job with our baby announcement and newborn photos, he captured our baby's personality in a way that newborn photos rarely do! He was able to work around the baby's inability to cooperate and his moods, as well as my inability to move well at 8 months pregnant. I will cherish those photos for the rest of my life!

laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Max took our engagement photos, He didn't miss a beat in capturing the moment. He took wonderful pictures. He is flexible and so very east to work with.
    These pictures will be with us forever. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Max Sadik's reply:

Dear Laura, I truly appreciate that you took from your valuable time to leave me a review. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much. I noticed that you have not left me 5 stars on the service category. Knowing that my couples are 100% satisfied is extremely important to me. Please email me to let me know what I could have done better. If there is a way I can make you feel 100% satisfied at this time, I would love to do that.