Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for Marriott Photography

33 Marriott Photography Reviews

We had so much fun shooting our bridals and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Marnee is great and so creative.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My sister had used Marnee for her wedding and we were so impressed I did not even talk to other photographers when it was time to pick one for my wedding. She is professional, comfortable, and makes the entire process extremely easy. I was also very impressed at how fast she had our photos and album to us. Not to mention, every single person who has seen our album has been amazed and commented it is the best they have seen. If you go with Marnee I promise you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marriott Photography was AMAZING! Marnee Marriott has become a true friend of ours and we are enchanted by her work. When it came to our wedding, we knew exactly who we wanted to capture such a special moment. Marnee made the day so enjoyable and really took the time to capture the little moments that we will forever cherish. She is passionate about what she does and we truly felt that; she wanted to make our day very special and exceed our expectations. She was enjoyable, passionate, exciting and kind, making us feel like family and adding a special touch to our experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Holli, 11/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just received our wedding album. I cannot stop looking at it. It is phenomenal! Marnee is soooo talented. One of our guests who saw the sample photos of our wedding on Marnee's website said first of all how beautiful the photos were but also how well our photographer captured the emotion during the ceremony. I didn't even see where she was but the photos are like she was right in our face! I am so thankful that out of all of the photographers out there that I chose Marriott Photography.

Profile Picture M, 4/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee and her staff are professional, easy to work with and deliver exceptional work! They made our wedding day so simple and stress free! They were a pleasure to work with from day one all the way to the present. Marriott Photography is so amazing that I still work with them today! The quality of their work is unbeatable! I would recommend them to everyone for any special occasion. They are the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture melanie, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marriott Photography was by far the best choice I could have made for a photographer for my wedding. Marnee and is so talented and her products are just amazing. We still look at our photos in awe from both our engagement session and the wedding. Everything she does is with such class, quality and care. She is down to earth, friendly and really does all she can to make the best experience for her clients. I will forever recommend her to anyone who asks. She's quick to respond and goes out of her way to accommodate her clients. I am so thankful for having her services on our magical day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee was a wonderful photographer from our engagment photos to our wedding pictures we could not of asked for a better product. She is always thinking out of the box to capture the perfect image and goes above and beyond to get the portrait right. On the day of he wedding we hardly noticed she was there capturing images and were surprised to see all the wonderful items she captured! We looked at a lot of photographers and could not have found a better photographer!

Profile Picture Darrelyn , 4/16/11, 6 Reviews

Marnee is fantastic!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/4/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marriott Photography is simply the best. I never hesitated hiring Marnee with Marriott Photography. She came highly recommended to me by other brides who had used her for their weddings. Her images are stunning, her quality is unsurpassed, and her dedication to her clients is paramount. We continue to get so many compliments on our wedding photos and have even been lucky enough to have some of them chosen for publication in various wedding magazines in Arizona. I highly recommend Marnee Marriott with Marriott Photography and look forward to using her in the future!

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Besides being very talented, Marnee is outstanding to work with....very flexible and fun!

Profile Picture LaTricia, 10/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Marriott Photography for my wedding in July and they were AMAZING! My stepsister also used Marriott Photography when she got married a few years ago, and when we used them this year we were just as happy as when we used them years ago. The pictures looked amazing and they did great with every pose and every picture. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/11/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Marriott Photography photograhers are amazing! They are delightful to coordinate with and very professional. Their photos are beatiful. I would heartily endorse them to anyone. And there are packages for every price range.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with both Marnee and LaTricia was a fabulous experience.

LaTricia captured every moment of my wedding exactly how I wanted and then some. The photo's still bring tears to my eyes. I wouldn't trust my memories with anyone else!

Marnee was fabulous to work with as well. Communication was easy and they both appreciated even my most "bridezilla-ish" moments.

My husband and I both agree that we'll never be in search of another photographer, and I recommend Marnee and LaTricia to EVERYONE I meet!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'd remarry just to be able to work with Marnee again. He far surpassed our expectations and is truly one of the most talented and gifted photographers we've ever worked with. Saying we were pleased with our photos is an understatement! Marnee made our day even more beautiful and was an absolute joy to have around-both as a person and a photographer.thanks Marnee.^^

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would reccomend Marriott Photography! My wedding pictures were beautiful! When my husband and I have kids we are having Marnee take our family photos!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After viewing the gorgeous photography on marriottphoto.com, we were confident in choosing Marriott Photography to travel with us to Las Vegas to capture our destination wedding. Marnee's creativity exceeded my expectations, the final product is breathtaking. We constantly receive compliments that our images look like those in a bridal magazine. I would highly suggest EVERYONE planning a wedding commission her without hesitation for any event. Marriott Photography positively MADE our wedding day the best, we will treasure these amazing images forever.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee's pictures are awesome! She does a wonderful job capturing the moment and with precision detail. It is very easy for family and friends to view and order their own photos. The only way you will be disappointed is if you don't go with Marriott Photography.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 3/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee is an absolutely wonderful photographer to work with. We loved our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, but the best part is the finished product. Our album is beautiful, and incredibly unique. Everyone who sees it comments that they have never seen anything like it. It is a awesome reminder of our special day. It was also wonderful to work with a photographer who really understood who we were and individualized our experience. I would definately recommend Marriott Photography again and again.

Profile Picture Emily , 3/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee and her staff did an ABSOLUTELY amazing job for us! We looked at several photographers before settling on her and we definitely made the right choice. From her amazing eye for photography to her Photoshop skills, she's truly one of the best out there. You're crazy not to use her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Marnee since she made our wedding quite remarkable from the pictures that she captured on our special day and a personal photography sitting. Our wedding book showed a professional quality including our holiday cards that we sent out after our special day. She truly had all the tools to provide what we were looking for in a photographer. I would work with Marnee again for future moments. Thanks to her everyone has enjoyed our wedding memories!!!

Profile Picture Courtland, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee Marriot was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding images were absolutely stunning! She not only captured the beauty of Sedona, but also the personality & overall mood of the day. I couldn't be happier with our experience!

Thank you Marnee!

Profile Picture Alli, 5/19/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee was amazing to work with!!! We loved how she listened to every want and need we had and did it all with a smile on her face. Jason and I wanted to have a lot of fun party pictures and she really captured that. Looking at our albums I can still see how much fun people were having and the excitement in the air. The ceremony pictures are breathtaking and really different from any others that I have seen.

From the initial meeting to our wedding day and even after with album creation Marnee was supportive, understanding and all in all GREAT!!!!

If you want to have pictures that will last a lifetime and capture moments you even missed work with Marriott Photography.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marnee was a great help in getting the look of the wedding we wanted - an intimate home wedding, with a garden theme.
She was very easy to work with and her work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 5/20/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Marnee and I loved the way my pictures turned out! I would totally use her again!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/30/05, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marriott Photography provided me with a lifetime of memories in the most beautiful photos. I continue to receive compliments on our wonderful wedding photos, even four years later! Marnee is so fun to work with and very willing to find the best option to meet your budget needs. I recommend Marriott Photography to everyone I know and I look forward to the future when I can have her take pictures of my family!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/17/05, 1 Review