Marcelin Photography Reviews

10 | Hialeah, FL

10 Reviews for Marcelin Photography

Valery · Married on 09/15/2012

Sandra was the best, she made the picture time fun and elegant, ahe make sure we took pictures with everyone And very professional and i will totally recomend her. Thank you so much!
    Valery and Ruben

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Y

yelayne · Married on 08/20/2011

Como fotografa la tengo considerada como una de las mejores. Servicio excelente 100 garantizado. fue mi fotografa y no se como expresar lo satisfecha que quede con su trabajo. Mi albun de boda es un sueño. Amiga, confiable y disponible para cualquier duda. Responsable y profecional con su trabajo.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Ruby · Married on 04/23/2011

My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our decision to have retained the services of Marcelin Photography to capture the moments leading up to our wedding as well as the main event. Although it was the first time my husband and I had taken professional pictures; Photographer Sandy and her team made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoots. Her great attitude made it so easy to work with enabling her to capture our personalities through still photos with the most amazing perfect shots. We had 2 engagement photo sessions: (1) at two different fire stations located in Miami, FL and (2) at the Matheson Hammocks Park in Coral Gables, FL. Our 1920's vintage inspired wedding took place at Miami Beach Botanical Gardens located in Miami Beach, FL. All of our family and friends were marveled when looking at the photos from our engagement shoot and wedding. Marcelin Photography truly captured every moment of this memorable event for us, no detail was spared. I would recommend their services to anyone seeking an excellent innovative professional photographer; trust us you will not regret it!

Thank you Marcelin Photography, we look forward to you capturing all the special moments that our married life has in store for us!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Shavdara · Married on 02/12/2011

Wonderful. Just wonderful. Very professional. Sandra was so much fun to be around! I'm not a big camera person but Sandra made us feel so confortable and we just had loads of laughs and fun during the photo session. Afterwards when we got to see the pictures, she made them ALL come to life with such vivid wonderful colors and angles. I am able to re-live my wedding with the wonderful work she did. She captured every special moment within the preparation time, the ceremony, and the reception (let me not get started with the engament pics- I just love my pics!). I keep showing them off to everyone lol!! I'm so happy to have chosen her as my photographer. She promised beautiful pictures and she delivered! I'm most definitely recommend her to everyone for every ocassion! Thank you Sandy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    Much Luv,
    Shavdara & Rafael

Sent on 08/23/2011

Linet · Married on 11/06/2010

My wedding was the most beautiful and amiazing.. i loved and enjoyed every moment of it, because of course I had nothing to worry about during the event, my wedding planner ( Betty ) had everyting under control... Thank you for all the support and hard work... :))))

Sent on 09/03/2011

Mayda · Married on 10/23/2010

HELLO SANDY TE ESCRIBO QUERIENDO AGRADESERTE POR EL EXCELENTE TRABAJO QUE HAS HECHO. ERES SUPER PROFECIONAL,EL ALBUM QUEDO EXPECTACULAR, BELLO, A GABRIELLA LE ENCANTO,A MI FAMILIA,AMISTADES A TODO EL MUNDO,EN CUANTO LA AMPLIACION  ,TAMBIEN ME GUSTO .TE FELICITO ERES EXCELENTE FOTOGRAFA SIGE HACIA ADELANTE,QUE DIOSITO TE LLENE DE BENDICIONES,Y QUE TODAS TUS METAS SE TE HAGAN REALIDAD ,ERES MUY BELLA PERSONA Y TE LO MERECES Y NO SOLO COMO PERSONA TAMBIEN POR TU GRAN LABOR PROFECIONAL.MIL BENDICIONES  CON MUCHO CARINO. BESITOS Y ABRAZOS . MAYDA,GABY Y FAMILIA

Sent on 03/18/2011

Anesa · Married on 10/10/2010

Sandra was very easy to work with, made the session stress-free and fun. She's full of energy and has great ideas and suggestions. Also very open about working with your budget. She wasn't late for any of our meetings, and especially was early on the wedding day. No regrets :)

Sent on 09/20/2011

Yanetsy · Married on 08/15/2010

Eres una persona encantadora , con un caracter ingreible , contenta , profesional , super detallista, muy dedicada a tu trabajo y lo mejor q lo haces con mucho mucho amor no solo te damos 5 , te damos 100 . Eres la mejor fotografa q Elo y Yanetsy pudimos tener , no te cambiamos por nadie , Gracias por todo tu tiempo y tu trabajo q fue de maravillas. Elo y Yanetsy

Sent on 09/02/2011
  • I

Ibelin · Married on 03/20/2010

I love Marcelin Photography . My wedding pics were amazing!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Emily · Married on 03/19/2012

The photos turned out amazing!! Sandra and her assistant were fantastic and took some wonderful candid and posed pictures.

Sent on 04/13/2012