14 Reviews for Magical Escapes

0.0

I'm not sure if this company is still in business, but I had won a honeymoon through Magical Escapes last November. Michelle personally handed me the certificate at a bridal expo. After filling out the information and sending it back to her early 2013, I received one email back from her telling me it's too early to plan my honeymoon. I had since sent her countless emails and left her voicemails asking her when it was time to plan the trip; however, I have not heard back from her. My wedding has come and gone, and there was no honeymoon because of this woman. Don't get too excited if you win a honeymoon from Magical Escapes...chances are, it's not going to happen!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon in Belize. We stayed at the Portofino Resort on San Pedro island. This was our first time using a travel agent for a trip, and we're soooo glad we did. Michelle Mangio planned our trip, and we'll definitely be planning more trips with her in the future. She put together a package for us that was exactly what we wanted, and for a really great price (we had a kinda tight budget for our honeymoon). Everything was taken care of for us, including all air transfers and boat rides between our island and the main land. The resort was amazing, and we were greeted by our very own tour guide immediately after arriving in Belize, who coordinated some really great activities for us. It was the most amazing trip. We definitely recommend Magical Escapes!! Ask for Michelle Mangio, she's awesome :)

Profile Picture Liz, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

The honeymoon kind of got lost in the wedding planning. She was amazing with our last minute arrangements and made sure everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Magical Escapes got me the best price at the best location and provided my bride and I with everything that we needed to enjoy our honeymoon to the fullest.

Profile Picture Allan, 12/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle was wonderful in helping us plan for our honeymoon. She gave us all sorts of options and helped us with transportation as well as exciting things to do while we visited Barbados. We had the time of our lives!

I would highly recommend Magical Escapes to anyone planning a honeymoon or any other travel experience!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Michelle is extremely knowledgeable about many honeymoon destinations around the world. She was especially helpful when booking our honey to St. Lucia. We had a great time and a fabulous honeymoon experience. We look forward to booking more trips with Michelle in the future!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/3/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle enthusiastically planned our honeymoon from beginning to end. She patiently listened to all of our desires and ideas for what would make this vacation absolutely perfect for us and created an itinerary that incorporated all of our ideas and more. She found some amazingly beautiful hotels for us that had all the charm that Ireland could provide.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Magical Escapes is very helpful and knowledgeable, and very thorough in helping you find what you want-- and helping you find things you didn't know you want!

Profile Picture User2778839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Magical Escapes helped us plan a great honeymoon! We started out knowing only that we wanted to go somewhere relaxing and take it easy, having to worry about as few things as possible. Michelle helped us narrow our options down in terms of price and convenience until we settled on a Sandals resort. Then she helped us sort through the many possible Sandals to settle on St. Lucia�s (La Toc). She was endlessly patient with all of our questions and provided us with all the details we needed to make an informed decision. She could also tell us a lot about what those details meant � the views from the various locations at the resort, the best restaurants on the island, and what having valet service really meant! It was comforting to know that in the craziness of the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, there was someone handling the details of our travel, in case flights got changed or canceled. She even got us a surprise limo to take us to our very early flight. Unfortunately the car service messed up and sent us two cars � but she fixed that, too. I would recommend Michelle to anyone who knows what they want in a vacation but wants the help of an experienced, friendly, and very responsive expert to cast a wide net and give you tons of options.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/19/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After attending a Disney wedding, we wanted one. Magical Escapes was a little newer at that point, and we, of course, had never set up anything like this before. Michelle helped us clarify exactly what we wanted for the travel arrangements. She also provided us with many wonderful suggestions for the wedding (outside her required obligations), based on her familiarity with Disney, to help make the wedding special for us. And when Disney attempted to change something on us that we considered very important, she stepped in to help prevent it. Essentially, she saved my wedding reception!

Overall, we were very satisfied with Magical Escapes as our vendor. There was a little confusion on the part of some of my guests about how to make arrangements with her, but I believe that had more to do with the relative newness of the business at the time. I would travel with Magical Escapes again.

Profile Picture AMY, 9/24/07, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle is amazing! We honeymooned at Walt Disney World, and she set us up with everything we wanted, and kept us informed about great deals and extra opportunities we never would have found on our own. She even managed to get us a better price after we had already booked with her! Not only did we have the perfect room, services, meal options, park passes, airfare, and car rental (all of which she handled), she also informed us of special events going on during our honeymoon, which really made the trip extra memorable.

I thought I could handle honeymoon plans on my own - that's what the internet is for, after all, but there is simply so much to know about vacation destinations in order to make the most out of your trip, that hiring a professional like Mrs. Mangio is really the way to go. I can't recommend her enough. Not only was it so much easier to have her take care of the details (especially while I was planning a wedding!), she also got us more, and for less money than I could have on my own. A win all around.

Profile Picture Serin, 8/18/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle at Magical Escapes was our travel agent for our honeymoon to Antigua. She got us a good deal, and everything went very smoothly. It was a terrific honeymoon and she made it easy!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/23/06, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Tahitian honeymoon was a dream come true. We visited 3 islands: Moorea, Bora Bora and Taha'a. We were treated like royalty at Le Taha'a, thanks to Michelle's VIP letter to the hotel before we arrived. She took care of all the details for us, and saw to it that we had a honeymoon to remember. It was beyond amazing! I wish I were still there.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/9/05, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Magical Escape via Michelle, and we were thrilled. We planned a honeymoon to Disney world with her help. She found us the accommodation we wanted as well as many small things that made our honeymoon truly memorable.

We owe Michelle a big thanks for all hard work, and would recommend her to anyone planning their honeymoon.

Melissa and James