My Honeymoon Planner

Providence, RI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Honeymoon Planner is a romance travel company based on Sagamore Beach, MA. We help couples like you by listening to what you envision your perfect honeymoon to be, and then we suggest destinations and specific resorts that will bring your honeymoon dream into reality - simplifying and streamlining your planning process.

This is your chance to have your honeymoon or destination wedding planned, with absolutely no fees, by a travel professional with 20 years' experience exclusively in the luxury honeymoon and romance travel niche. Because I’ve visited hundreds of resorts and destinations all over the world, I can give you first hand insight, and help you find the best region for your honeymoon adventure.

You and I will discuss time, budget, and destination. I'll help you narrow down the many options you are considering. Next, I'll send you several ideas and quotes, then we keep working with these options until we come up with the perfect honeymoon for you. Couples ask how I can plan honeymoons for free - it's simple, I'm paid by the hotels and cruise lines, so nothing comes out of your pocket.

It's time to start planning your honeymoon!

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Marisa
    Marisa R. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Honeymoon Helper You NEED!

Everyone needs Jayne to book their honeymoon!! Booking a honeymoon felt like a such an overwhelming item on the to do list. We planned to leave within 1 week of our wedding due to our work schedules and planning for a trip of a lifetime on top of all of the wedding details felt like an impossible task... until we found Jayne! After months of attempting to plan it ourselves, one phone call to Jayne helped us finalize our destination and she presented us a full itinerary within 24 hours! We were blown away!!! We also felt so relieved to know that Jayne had visited all of the hotels and locations she recommends herself. Her expertise is truly priceless. Our honeymoon was truly the best trip we could have ever asked for - from our seamless travel to stunning accommodationgs to delicious food, Jayne covered all bases! She was also available while we were traveling to help rearrange our excursions due to rain!! Thank you Jayne! We cannot wait to plan our next trip with you!!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Wow! Thank you Marisa. I enjoyed every minute working with you. I look forward to helping you plan your next vacation, but Bora Bora will be hard to top.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 07/15/2022

Honeymoon Planner

Jayne was fabulous!!!! She helped us plan and book our Barbados honeymoon and we couldn’t have asked for an easier experience. She was available any time we needed her and was happy and willing to discuss all details with us. She recommended places for us based on what we were looking for and our price range and a lot of these places she has traveled to herself which made it easy to get answers to questions we had! Highly recommended using Jayne as your planner if you want an amazing trip.
  • Ashima
    Ashima A. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most AMAZING honeymoon ever!

Jayne is SO knowledgeable about all things travel. I told her in the beginning the places my husband and I were thinking of, and based on our interests, location, etc. she was able to suggest and plan the most amazing itinerary including hotels, flights, airport pick up and drop off. Nothing was left for us to figure out on our own, which after planning an entire wedding, was so nice! She was also super responsive as well while we were on the trip with any last minute questions I had popping up. If you're looking for someone to help you plan the best vacation of your lives, look no further!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

40 Kennedy Plaza Providence, RI, 02903
508-880-5789
800-846-8855
Location of (My Honeymoon Planner)
40 Kennedy Plaza Providence, RI, 02903

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding