40 Kennedy Plaza, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 53

About My Honeymoon Planner

My Honeymoon Planner is a romance travel company based on Sagamore Beach, MA. We help couples like you by listening to what you envision your perfect honeymoon to be, and then we suggest destinations and specific resorts that will bring your honeymoon dream into reality - simplifying and streamlining your planning process.

This is your chance to have your honeymoon or destination wedding planned, with absolutely no fees, by a travel professional with 20 years' experience exclusively in the luxury honeymoon and romance travel niche. Because I’ve visited hundreds of resorts and destinations all over the world, I can give you first hand insight, and help you find the best region for your honeymoon adventure.

You and I will discuss time, budget, and destination. I'll help you narrow down the many options you are considering. Next, I'll send you several ideas and quotes, then we keep working with these options until we come up with the perfect honeymoon for you. Couples ask how I can plan honeymoons for free - it's simple, I'm paid by the hotels and cruise lines, so nothing comes out of your pocket.

It's time to start planning your honeymoon!

• Woman-owned

Photos 47 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

39 Reviews for My Honeymoon Planner

Emerald G. · Married on 06/26/2021

Personalized planner who is always there to assist!

Jayne was absolutely fabulous! She was referred to us by my husbands cousin. We had been planning a honeymoon on our own to Maui at the end of June 2021 and things quickly started booking as COVID restrictions opened. We reached out to Jayne and gave her our budget and THAT VERY NIGHT she had emailed us options and within 24 hours our honeymoon was booked!!! We couldn't believe it. We were super psyched to be able to get a car rental through Jayne as there's been a bit of a shortage. Our hotel was fantastic!!! It was everything we had hoped for and more. Any time there was a slight change in our flight plans, Jayne promptly emailed to let me know. On the way home, there was a problem with our check in at the airport. Long story short, it was the fault of the check in agent at Hawaiian Airlines, but Jayne took my panicked call, after hours on a Friday in July and she spent lord knows how much time on hold with customer support for the airline (TWICE) and she was able to get it resolved for us. I cannot recommend Jayne enough. I haven't used a travel agent since I was in high school and honestly, I will use Jayne for every vacation I plan to book in the future. She was a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciated all her help and swift booking of our dream honeymoon. Thank you Jayne, My Honeymoon Planner!!! You're the best :)

Sent on 07/13/2021

Samantha S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Best Trip Ever!

Our trip was amazing! Jenn helped us organize a quick honey moon just a few weeks before we would leave on it. She was quick to respond and her suggestions about which resort to choose was spot on. Our resort was gorgeous, the beach was beautiful, the staff was super accommodating and the food blew us away. I will defiantly reach out to her the next time we are planning a trip.

Sent on 09/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Honeymoon Planner FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

• 40 Kennedy Plaza Providence, RI, 02903 See on map
    508-306-4419 (Phone number)
    800-846-8855 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (My Honeymoon Planner)
  • 40 Kennedy Plaza Providence, RI, 02903 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (My Honeymoon Planner)