My Honeymoon Planner

Taunton, Taunton, MA 02780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 118

About My Honeymoon Planner

A travel agency based in Taunton, Massachusetts, My Honeymoon Planner assists couples with planning the perfect honeymoon. Jayne, owner of My Honeymoon Planner, aims to bring your honeymoon dreams to life, whether you are looking to travel to a specific destination or book a resort. With over 15 years of experience in the honeymoon and destination wedding industry, Jayne is a professional who simplifies and streamlines your travel planning process.

Jayne takes into consideration her own travel experiences when helping couples plan their getaways. She has traveled to and experienced most of the destinations and resorts couples are interested in booking. Couples work with Jayne to plan destination weddings, cruises, honeymoons, and luxury and romantic trips. She also makes sure couples have the appropriate travel insurance and emergency assistance plans. There are a wide variety of destinations available to book, including Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, South America, and East and West Europe. Additional destinations options include:

• Alaska

My Honeymoon Planner 2
My Honeymoon Planner 3
My Honeymoon Planner 4

Katelyn · Married on 04/07/2018

We so enjoyed working with Jenn and my honeymoon planner! 5 out of 5 stars is so accurate! She was so responsive, was so patient with us, and helpful - even when we reached out to her while we on our trip! She gave the best recommendations, and we are still dreaming about going back on our honeymoon... and can't wait to use her again for our next adventure!

Sent on 05/16/2018

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Katelyn! It was such a pleasure working with you and I LOVE that you LOVED your honeymoon!!! I look forward to keeping in touch for your next vacation. :)

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

I was recommended to Jayne from a colleague after she planned her a great trip for her honeymoon last June. From the first outreach, Jayne was always very responsive and we were able to coordinate everything over email, making it was one of the most seamless pieces of planning my wedding. My husband and I even reached out two weeks before our trip to see we could arrange an extension in a new location, changing flights and adding hotels etc. Even though it was so last minute, she was very accomodating and got us prices and new flights/hotels to consider ASAP. Ultimately, we kept the trip as originally planned, but Jayne never made it seem like a bother and was very prompt and helpful to help us work within our budget to plan the best trip possible. Throughout the wedding planning process, I was surprised by the lack of response from many of my vendors , but Jayne was not one of them. I am very thankful to have had no stress around booking the honeymoon and was able to just enjoy it! She planned us an amazing trip to Moorea and Bora Bora that involved extensive travel arrangements and it was amazing to not have to worry about any hotel pick up or transfer because of Jayne’s meticulous arrangements and itinerary. Highly recommend!

My Honeymoon Planner FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• Taunton Taunton, Rhode Island, 02780 See on map
    508-306-4419 (Phone number)
    800-846-8855 (Other Phone Number)