Adventure Luxury Travel

Whitman, MA View map

I provide trips of a lifetime in exotic destinations all around the globe for Destination Weddings, Luxury Honeymoons, and Romance Travel with a little Adventure thrown in!

Honeymoon Cruises - I have taken many cruises with the different cruise lines and can recommend the best for diving, kayaking, snorkeling, and just blow your mind Suites! I am an Accredited Cruise Counselor With CLIA. I am certified with Royal Caribbean as a WOW cruise specialist, I hold destination certifications for Trinidad & Tobago, Grand Cayman Dive & Nature Master Specialist, South African Fundi Travel Specialist, Philippine Travel Specialist, and Thailand Golden Agent Travel Specialist. I also love Honeymoons and am a Certified Honeymoon and Wedding Destination Specialist

I am a PADI Open Water SCUBA Diver Instructor who would be more than willing to talk SCUBA with you! Leave the work to us. Don’t spend hours searching Internet sites for the best deal around, just give us a call and I will find the best Value deal for you. The best deal always involves the best VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR not necessarily the cheapest price. Beyond normal business hours, I am available most evenings on the Eastern Seaboard and on weekends.

If you can't call, E-Mail me at jharaty@jonsdivetravel.com.

To find out how we can be of service to you, please contact us and one of our agents will gladly assist you. 413-525-6660

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Alaska
Caribbean
Central America
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
    Michael Married on 05/14/2016
    Jon was very professional with a friendly flare. He was very straight forward giving us numerous options and helping us pick what would be best for our likes and dislikes all while keeping us in a budget we felt comfortable with. Good job Jon talk to you soon about our next excursion!!!

Adventure Luxury Travel's reply:

Thank you Michael and Lisa for the great Honeymoon review. I am so glad you enjoyed Breezes in Nassau Bahamas. The Beachfront Room is perfect for a Honeymoon couple like you Two! Thank you for letting me plan your Honeymoon and I look forward to helping you with your next adventure!
    Benjamin Event on: 03/15/2015
    Jon helped my wife and I plan our dream trip for our anniversary! After giving him a budget and telling him what was most important to us, Jon gave us a few options to choose from based on our ideas. We had the most wonderful time with our travel group and we look forward to going on escorted tours again someday with how easy and relaxing our trip was! Jon always handles with prompt and clear communication, with our needs always in mind first!

Adventure Luxury Travel's reply:

Thank you Ben. It is always a pleasure to work with you and Maria on your romantic adventures!
    John A. Married on 10/26/2014
    Jons Dive and Travel was a excellent choice to book our honeymoon right after our wedding. They were very professional and took the time to find a resort that was meant for just for us. Bermuda was an excellent choice, food was great, our resort (Grotto bay resort) was private but still able to quick access to other cities on the island. The Staff was excellent and the people on the island were very friendly. It is a very safe and clean island. The weather was great and if it wasn't for Jons Dive and Travel, I wouldn't have known about amazing place.

Adventure Luxury Travel's reply:

Sarah and John, Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you to find just the right resort for your Honeymoon in Bermuda. I look forward to helping with your anniversary events in the future!

73 Joyce Terrace Whitman, MA, 02382
8665061928
Location of (Adventure Luxury Travel)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding