My Honeymoon Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Megan
    Megan H. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Jayne Planned the PERFECT Honeymoon!

I reached out to Jayne about my honeymoon and all I had was dates and a general location, the Caribbean. She was so patient asking all the right questions to narrow down where we should go and when we got it down to about 5 different locations she gave estimates on all of them. We finally landed on St. Lucia because we like to hike and explore as well as the beach and she was critical in educating us that St. Lucia had everything we were looking for! She booked the flights and hotel for us and when it came time to look at excursions she was able to give some first hand experience on a lot of them which was very helpful! Everything was booked through her and it made my wedding/honeymoon planning super simple. She took away so much of my stress about planning a honeymoon and the trip went PERFECTLY. We had absolutely zero issues with all bookings she put in place. Flights went smoothly, check-in to the hotel was simple, all our tours were booked and ready, and even the couples massage at the hotel was set! I could not have done this without her and I will always be super grateful for her help during this stressful time for any couple!
    Emerald G. Married on 06/26/2021

Personalized planner who is always there to assist!

Jayne was absolutely fabulous! She was referred to us by my husbands cousin. We had been planning a honeymoon on our own to Maui at the end of June 2021 and things quickly started booking as COVID restrictions opened. We reached out to Jayne and gave her our budget and THAT VERY NIGHT she had emailed us options and within 24 hours our honeymoon was booked!!! We couldn't believe it. We were super psyched to be able to get a car rental through Jayne as there's been a bit of a shortage. Our hotel was fantastic!!! It was everything we had hoped for and more. Any time there was a slight change in our flight plans, Jayne promptly emailed to let me know. On the way home, there was a problem with our check in at the airport. Long story short, it was the fault of the check in agent at Hawaiian Airlines, but Jayne took my panicked call, after hours on a Friday in July and she spent lord knows how much time on hold with customer support for the airline (TWICE) and she was able to get it resolved for us. I cannot recommend Jayne enough. I haven't used a travel agent since I was in high school and honestly, I will use Jayne for every vacation I plan to book in the future. She was a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciated all her help and swift booking of our dream honeymoon. Thank you Jayne, My Honeymoon Planner!!! You're the best :)
    Samantha S. Married on 09/13/2020

Best Trip Ever!

Our trip was amazing! Jenn helped us organize a quick honey moon just a few weeks before we would leave on it. She was quick to respond and her suggestions about which resort to choose was spot on. Our resort was gorgeous, the beach was beautiful, the staff was super accommodating and the food blew us away. I will defiantly reach out to her the next time we are planning a trip.
  • Ciara
    Ciara R. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Honeymoon!

As I was struggling to plan our honeymoon on my own, I came across My Honeymoon Planner. Jayne reached out to me immediately and provided multiple resorts. She was so helpful, responsive, and accommodating to our wishes! We stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres and had an absolute blast! Our room was amazing and the entire staff worked so hard to ensure our stay was perfect. We were so surprised that traveling to and from Cancun was such a breeze. The hardest part of this entire experience was decided where to go.
    Until next time!Thank you for everything!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks so much, Ciara, for trusting me to help plan your honeymoon. I hope to help you plan your next vacation soon. Thanks and congrats!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/20/2019

Best honeymoon ever!

Jenn from My Honeymoon Planners helped up plan our dream honeymoon to Paris and Rome. We honestly had the best two weeks of our lives and saw some amazing sights. Jenn worked with our budget and included everything we were looking for to make our honeymoon run smoothly. She was very accommodating and always answered any questions I had in a timely manner, she was even available for us during parts of our honeymoon if we needed her. We wanted to fit a lot of things into our trip in a little amount of time and she made it happen. The hotels she chose for us were perfect and in great locations to the main attractions. She also set us up with transportation to and from the airports to the hotels which made things so much easier for us. Every aspect of our trip was perfect and we will definitely reach out to Jenn again in the future for our trips! So glad we chose to work with My Honeymoon Planners for our honeymoon. This was the first time we have used a travel agent and I don't know if i'll ever plan another trip on my own again!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I'm so thrilled you loved your trip! You were lovely to work with and I look forward to helping you and Mike plan more getaways in the future!!
  • W
    Wendy D. Married on 06/30/2019

Secrets Cap Cana DR

Jayne Hathaway is the wedding specialist we have been using for all our trips the past few years and with our recent trip to Punta Cana, she once again recommended and planned an incredible venue. Secrets Cap Cana was spectacular. The grounds were beautiful, the room was better than we could have imagined and the service was simply over the top. Jayne has never failed us with her recommendations - this time, even with all the publicity/concerns with going to the DR, Jayne exceeded our expectations with yet another awesome trip. Thank you!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review, Wendy! I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip. It is always a pleasure planning with you and Mark.
    Meghan Married on 09/22/2018

Easiest Honeymoon Planning Ever!

We met Jayne at a sip and scan event for our registry. She was great! Accommodating, very quick to respond and knowledgeable about honeymoon travel. Jayne worked with our budget to give us the ultimate 2 weeks in Hawaii. Will definitely use Jayne again for all future trips!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

What a pleasure it was to assist in planning your Hawaiian honeymoon! I'm so glad that you had a great time. It was fun to partner with you. Looking forward to planning your next adventure!
    Theodora Married on 07/29/2018
    Jayne is the absolute best! She helped me plan my honeymoon to perfection! She was extremely patient and helpful with the entire planning process! We went to Santorini, the Amalfi Coast, and Monaco for our honeymoon. It was amazing & exactly what we wanted! She helped arrange all our hotels, flights, transfers & activites. We had no issues whatsoever. She accommodates whatever you need or want. She also responds to her emails right away! I only have the best things to say about her & I highly recommend her to everyone!
    Katelyn Married on 04/07/2018
    We so enjoyed working with Jenn and my honeymoon planner! 5 out of 5 stars is so accurate! She was so responsive, was so patient with us, and helpful - even when we reached out to her while we on our trip! She gave the best recommendations, and we are still dreaming about going back on our honeymoon... and can't wait to use her again for our next adventure!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Katelyn! It was such a pleasure working with you and I LOVE that you LOVED your honeymoon!!! I look forward to keeping in touch for your next vacation. :)
    Tania Married on 03/24/2018

Easy and Accommodating

Jayne was so easy and a pleasure to work with! She made the stressful time of planning a honeymoon super easy and accommodated our budget. The day we were suppose to leave for Iceland, we thought our fight was cancelled and Jayne was right on top of things and took care of everything!!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/14/2017
    I was recommended to Jayne from a colleague after she planned her a great trip for her honeymoon last June. From the first outreach, Jayne was always very responsive and we were able to coordinate everything over email, making it was one of the most seamless pieces of planning my wedding. My husband and I even reached out two weeks before our trip to see we could arrange an extension in a new location, changing flights and adding hotels etc. Even though it was so last minute, she was very accomodating and got us prices and new flights/hotels to consider ASAP. Ultimately, we kept the trip as originally planned, but Jayne never made it seem like a bother and was very prompt and helpful to help us work within our budget to plan the best trip possible. Throughout the wedding planning process, I was surprised by the lack of response from many of my vendors , but Jayne was not one of them. I am very thankful to have had no stress around booking the honeymoon and was able to just enjoy it! She planned us an amazing trip to Moorea and Bora Bora that involved extensive travel arrangements and it was amazing to not have to worry about any hotel pick up or transfer because of Jayne’s meticulous arrangements and itinerary. Highly recommend!
    Tricia Married on 09/23/2017
    We met Jayne at a bridal expo and I am so glad that we did! Jayne is very knowledgeable and excellent to work with. We were planning a November honeymoon. Jayne helped us pick the perfect place and took care of all the arrangements. The Sandals Grande St Lucian was absolutely wonderful! I definitely recommend Jayne at My Honeymoon Planner!
    Casey Married on 09/16/2017
    We loved working with Jayne from My Honeymoon Planner!

She was helpful from start to finish about every detail, and helped us figure out where to go. We were initially thinking about something like Hawaii, but fell in love with Sandals, The Grande at St. Lucia instead.

The beaches, the people, the food, etc. was all way beyond our expectations. We felt like a king and queen and were very pampered!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and including your beautiful pictures, Casey. Congratulations to you and Terry!
    Kathryn Married on 09/09/2017
    CONTACT JAYNE -- IT IS A MUST! My fiancé and I were a little nervous about using a travel agent because we are use to booking our own vacations and didn't really understand how it worked. But we wanted to go to Moorea and Bora Bora and knew it was going to be complicated. And trying to plan a two week honeymoon on top of planning a wedding was a hard no for me! Jayne was recommended to us by a friend and I still can not get over how amazing it was to work with her! It took so much stress off of us and the entire process was seamless! We are 100% using her again and I have already recommended her to all of my friends who are planning honeymoons! I'm telling you - you will have no regrets if you use Jayne, she truly went above and beyond!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

What a review, Katie! You and Eric were wonderful to work with and chose beautiful resorts in a beautiful destination. I'm so glad you upgraded to the Diamond Overwater Villa. Your amazing view of Mt. Otemanu from your deck will be a romantic scene that will always live in your memory.
    Georgia Married on 09/02/2017
    Jayne is absolutely amazing!!! I'm so thankful I chose her to help plan the honeymoon of my dreams! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. A few days before our trip we found out our destination was going to be hit by a hurricane. Jayne called me to make me aware and suggested looking into other locations. She took the time to rearrange our whole honeymoon on a weekend and while she was on her own vacation. I really can't say enough good things about her! If you are looking for a travel agent use Jayne!!!
    Connor Married on 07/29/2017
    I worked with Jayne from My Honeymoon Planner and it was a great experience. Jayne was extremely friendly, responsive and attentive from start to finish. She knew the resort inside and out, and made the process of booking our honeymoon an absolute breeze. We were provided with multiple room rates at multiple resorts on different islands and were provided with different flight information. We were very pleased with the consultative and not pushy approach.

Once we made our selection Jayne was right there to provide even more information about the resort, the island, and the excursions that were available to us and answered every single one of our questions (there were a ton!).

Jayne's level of service and commitment are unmatched. From answering our last second questions to touching base when we got back to make sure everything went smoothly, we were very impressed and pleased with our decision to book through Jayne.
  • Mary-Lee
    Mary-Lee Married on 06/23/2017
    My Honeymoon Planner was amazing! She took the time to get to know us and helped my husband and me plan our dream honeymoon. Plus, she was extremely responsive via both phone and email and she made sure we got all the best deals possible. When it came to booking and travel she took care of all the details, making planning the honeymoon easy and stress free! Highly recommend!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

You were wonderful to work with, Mary-Lee. I look forward to working with you again in the future... maybe a return to Sandals Grenada.
    Tom Married on 05/20/2017
    My wife and I used Jayne to plan a week and a half honeymoon in France. Our needs involved a fair bit of travel (a week in Paris and 4 days in Cannes), so we really needed a planner to handle multiple transportation and lodging options. Jayne was absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She promptly responded to emails and questions we had, she was very knowledgeable about the areas we stayed in and picked great hotels. Our ground and air transportation went completely smoothly. We would definitely use her again!
    Evan Married on 05/01/2017
    I am not a reviewer, I have written the typical reviews for friends but I want to start out by saying Jayne is not a friend. At least she wasn’t when we found her – but her help, assistance and attention to us during our Honeymoon did result make us feel as though we were dealing with a friend all along. When we began the journey of booking Bora Bora we wanted to do it right. After speaking to 2-3 agents, it was obvious Jayne was both the most experienced, most friendly and most attentive. She knew the islands inside and out and, had great advice and you could feel her passion for work through the phone. For us this was a win-win-win. This belief was only confirmed during a very (unfortunate) messy mishap during our trip: long story short, a flight diversion resulted in a potential loss of 2 days of our 10 day honeymoon. Jayne worked seemingly around the clock (no joke, I am literally shocked we could reach her at some of the hours we did) to help get us the extension we needed and was able to rearrange everything seamlessly. We had to have drove her borderline crazy but she was ALWAYS there for us with a smile and amazing attitude – and it was HER we were dealing with, not a service center. As a prior non-believer of using travel agents I am now a believer. All I can say is, if you’re on the hook about an agent, try her and if you know you want to use an agent, look no further! Last tip (speaking from unfortunate experience): buy the travel insurance!!!
    Gian Married on 12/17/2016
    We want to thank you for this incredible honeymoon at Mexico that we had, it was better than what we ever imagined. The hotels, the transportation and activities that you put together were all perfect and we had an unforgettable honeymoon. We put together this video of some of the actives that we had at Mexico.

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Gian, you were wonderful to work with! Thank you for your kind review and I look forward to planning your anniversary trips.
    Johnny Married on 12/01/2016
    We are so glad to have found Jayne for our honeymoon. We wanted to see the Greek isles, and Jayne cobbled together an incredible honeymoon. In particular, we thoroughly enjoyed the hotel she found for us on Santorini (Sun Rocks)... It was quiet, private, and right on the cliffs, all in all an unforgettable setting. Since then, our family has grown, but Jayne has continued to be an invaluable resource in making dream vacations happen. From Europe to the Caribbean, on land and cruising in the ocean, there is nothing she can't handle. We look forward to working with Jayne for years to come.
    Jessica Married on 09/04/2016
    Jayne from My honeymoon planner was an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, she provided such top notch service and was so responsive. She helped us plan the trip of a lifetime to the Almafi Coast in Italy. Everything was taken care of from the flights to the hotels and the car transfers! The whole trip went so smoothly and we could have not done it without her! Would highly recommend her services to anyone who is looking to plan their honeymoon!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for taking time to write that kind review. My goal is to always have every honeymoon go so smoothly from start to finish. I look forward to working with you on your next adventure.
    Kerri Married on 08/12/2016
    I consider myself a pretty savvy trip planner, we travel about 1-2 times a year, but when presented with the task to plan my honeymoon I was really lost. The pressure to make everything perfect, unique, and special for a good price seemed impossible until I was connected with Jayne. With a few quick emails back and forth she was able to get down a sense of what we wanted and within days sent us a complete itinerary with proposed flights and hotels. We tweaked a few times, each time she was more than happy to accommodate, and ended up with the trip of our lives. We went to multiple destinations and each hotel, driver, etc were looped into our needs and itinerary, all we had to do was sit back and go along for the ride. We will remember forever and will be sure to enlist Jayne's expertise in the future. Thank you!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Kerri, you painted the picture of what I strive for when planning a honeymoon..." all we had to do was sit back and go along for the ride". I look forward to helping you plan your next fabulous getaway!
    Marina Married on 08/02/2016
    Jayne is an absolute pleasure to work with! She's extremely insightful, knowledgable, punctual in her responses and very friendly. Booking the honeymoon seemed like a daunting task for my fiancé and I and We put it off for long. I searched and found My Honeymoon Planner and decided to give it a shot. What an amazing thing that was because Jayne was amazing from the get go! She took time to understand what our dream honeymoon entailed, getting a feel for every detail before putting together an itinerary. This itinerary got changed several times to cut cost, add items, and tailor more to us - during all of which Jayne was more than happy to accommodate all our requests. We're so excited for our honeymoon now and look forward to it every day thanks to Jayne's wonderful and meticulous planning! She's outdone any of our expectations and after booking everything continues to support us and answer all our questions. I recommend My Honeymoon Planner to everyone! The service is absolutely wonderful! You'll be wonderfully surprised after working with her - because she truly puts her clients first! A TRUE PLEASURE!

My Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Wow! Thank you Marina. You've chosen two dream destinations and I can't wait for you to experience the best of the South Pacific.
    Nancy Married on 07/30/2016
    My husband and I just returned from a fabulous trip to Iceland! Thanks, Jayne, for making this the perfect trip! We have not been able to travel much because of work and other responsibilities, so we needed Jaynes expert help. She took care of all the arrangements and answered all of my questions. I think we got real value for our money! There was one tiny issue we had with the tour bus company, such a small issue, but Jayne contacted them and she is getting us a refund for something the tour bus company didn't provide! Considering all we got for our money it was not necessary, but Jayne wanted them to make it right, and they did thanks to her persistence. I would recommend using Jayne to anyone! I also strongly recommend to everyone that they visit Iceland!