Local Roots Florist and Events Reviews

11 | Wadmalaw Island, SC

11 Reviews for Local Roots Florist and Events

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Erin's work is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about her! She is extremely responsive and is fantastic when it comes to your vision and recommendations. The finished product was nothing short of breath-taking. I HIGHLY recommend Local Roots Florist!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Erin took my vision and few e-mailed photos and ran with it, and the final product was amazing! We live in Cincinnati so it wasn't possibel for us to come to Charleston and have multiple consultations or work on design. The colors in all the bouquets and arrangements was amazing, I loved mine so much it's currently beign preserved and made into a new arrangement in a framed shadowbox.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Erin was so great. She spent hours on the phone with me literately walking me through every flower in detail. Everything was beautiful. Very talented and will work with you until she gets it perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

Erin blew me away with the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and all other details she helped out with for our wedding at The Island House! I can not thank her enough for her attention to detail as everything looked absolutely perfect! I would recommend Local Roots to anyone getting married or in need of a florist for their event!

Sent on 06/22/2015

michele · Married on 04/26/2014

Erin is one of the most talented florist I've ever worked with(I'm in the restaurant event planning business) and from the minute I saw some of her previous work,I knew she was the one I wanted for our wedding. From the beginning, she was so helpful and eager to make our wedding one we would never forget. Throughout the entire process she was there asking me what flowers I liked & didn't like, sending pictures, working with my many changes :) and when we finally meet was full of ideas that saw exactly the vision I was going for. She was so patient working with me during the week of the wedding and ensured I was stress free and willing to help in anyway she could. The day before the wedding I was unable to meet with her to give her my mason jars, and she was so sweet and understanding assuring me everything would turn our beautiful. When she arrived to our venue and I saw the flowers I wanted to cry at how beautiful everything turned out. Erin put together exactly what I have envisioned all these years. She was so kind in dealing with my very talkative niece and even let her help her put together some of the centerpieces. We can't thank her enough for everything she did. It was truly one of my favorite things in the wedding & will be something I treasure and remember the rest of our lives. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a talented & amazing florist.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2013

My husband and I were married on October 14th, 2013 and used Local Roots Florist and Events to help decorate our ceremony and reception sites as well as put together all of the bouquets and boutonnieres for our bridal party and family members. We could not have been more satisfied with the wonderful customer service we received from the very beginning and we could not have been happier with the final results.

From the very beginning all the way to the day of the wedding, Erin was available and patient. She was always willing to listen to our ideas and vision and help us to understand how we could make our vision work within our budget. She wasn’t pushy in any way and was always understanding of our modest budget. In the end, Erin helped us to stay exactly where we wanted to be financially while ending up with the exact feel we had hoped for. She and Ross custom designed flower boxes out of driftwood so that our aisle was entirely lined with gorgeous flowers all the way down. They were able to be broken up after the ceremony and used as the centerpieces for our reception tables. Our flowers were great quality and artfully put together. They were beautiful in person as well as in photos and we cannot say enough wonderful things about her work.

I would recommend Local Roots Florist and Events to anyone seeking a florist and/or custom designs for their wedding or any other event. They helped us to create a unique and beautiful atmosphere, and we are incredibly grateful for the personalized service we received.

Sent on 12/30/2013

jenna · Married on 10/13/2013

My flowers and center pieces for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I loved every detail of the flowers. Roots are amazing florists!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Megan · Married on 03/22/2013

Erin is a flower goddess at Local Roots! My flowers for the wedding were gorgeous, seriously words cannot describe how beautiful everything was. Pure perfection! Erin at Local Roots is a must have for your wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/26/2011

I strongly recommend using Local roots as your wedding florist. Our flowers were amazing and the arrangements throughout our wedding and reception met and exceeded all expectations. Erin, owner, is a creative genius and made every detail special and unique to us. Not only do they make all flower arrangements, they also took care of a lot of other decor such as hanging candle lit mason jars from trees, making drift wood signs throughout the venue, they designed and built us a glass tiered cupcake and topper stand, made flower arrangements in large conch shells for our table centerpieces, and so much more! We could not have been more pleased with the entire experience.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2011

Local Roots did the flowers for my September wedding. I was an out of town bride and didn't have a real vision of what I wanted. I knew I wanted sunflowers...she went above and beyond of what I've imagined. My flower bouquet was amazing! I also had Erin and Ross make table signs and "Mr" and "Mrs" signs that we used in our photos - they exactly what we wanted and totally added to the décor. Being an out of town bride - you have to trust that the vendors will uphold their part of the deal and without a doubt - Local Roots did that!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Erin was so great. She spent hours on the phone with me literally walking me through every flower in detail. Everything was beautiful. Very talented and will work with you until she gets it perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2015