LMWeddings, LLC Reviews

18 | Kendall Park, NJ

18 Reviews for LMWeddings, LLC

Cheryl · Married on 05/13/2016

I am so happy that we used Lisa for our wedding invitations! She made the process so easy and the invitations were absolutely stunning! I continue to get compliments on them by my guests. Thanks again Lisa!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Steph · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Lisa was definitely one of the most fun (and easiest) aspects of our wedding planning process. Lisa's work is beautiful! She made the process of designing our invitations and other coordinates, including Instagram signs, place cards, thank you cards, welcome bag cards/literature, and more, a breeze. The design process began with answering some questions about our wedding vision/theme, inviting her to my wedding Pinterest page, and sending her examples of a couple of invitations I liked. Lisa then designed and mailed me three gorgeous invitation mock-ups, along with various paper samples. She worked with me to combine my favorite elements from each of her mock-ups to create the perfect wedding invitation for us. She then created beautiful coordinates (always giving us a couple of examples to choose from) based on our invitation design. She truly captured our vision beautifully and flawlessly! We received many compliments on our invitations and other coordinates, and I would recommend her to my friends in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

Lisa was incredible to work with! She helped me narrow down the (very) wide array of ideas I had, ultimately designing invitations that were more gorgeous than we ever could've imagined! We got compliments from everyone invited and they set the tone so perfectly for our night. She was so wonderful to work with, extremely responsive, and worked easily with our budget. I couldn't recommend LMWeddings more!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Cassandra · Married on 08/08/2015

Lisa gave me so many different options for my wedding invitations and created the most beautiful, elegant, and elaborate invitations I, and my guests, have ever seen! My invitations were even better than I could have ever dreamed.

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • Mrs. Tedesco

Kristine · Married on 06/28/2015

Lisa did an amazing job on our wedding invitations. They were just gorgeous! We received so many compliments from our friends and family. She was so patient with me and my crazy ideas. I was looking for something that fit with my vintage glamour theme and she was able to create a unique invitation that was far better than I ever expected. She even went on a hunt for this gorgeous champagne glitter paper that I just had to have and did not disappoint. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and I cannot wait to see what she designs for our wedding coordinates. Thanks Lisa for adding just a little more flair to our day!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Stacey · Married on 12/05/2014

We could not have brought our wedding vision to life without the help of LMWeddings. Lisa is amazingly talented, creative, and patient when it comes to all things "paper." She quickly created three gorgeous invitation drafts based on our conversation and let us customize choices between all of them (plus some!) all while keeping costs to a minimum. She also entertained my millions of pinterest ideas for signage, placecards, and table numbers to ultimately create a space that was perfect for our day. You will get a level of personal connection and customization with LMWeddings that is second to none.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2014

We couldn't have been happier with everything that Lisa did for us. She really took the time to find out what we liked/disliked and created invitations that were perfect for us. She was always very responsive and collaborative. Lisa also created place cards, table numbers and some other signage for the day of the wedding that matched our invitations so we had the same look the whole way through. Everything was beautiful and we got tons of compliments. Lisa does really great work. I highly recommend her and would definitely use her services for other events in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Regine · Married on 09/12/2014

Lisa is wonderful to work with, her attention to detail, creative insight, flexibility and professionalism is just what any Bride is looking for! I have already recommended her to so many and I know I am not alone when I say her work is far superior to most.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Matt · Married on 08/08/2014

Lisa was so helpful, totally customizable, competitively priced, and made beautiful invitations. I enjoyed getting to see a physical proof of my actual invitation. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Lisa of LMWeddings was a huge part of our wedding. She designed and created our save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, table numbers, ceremony programs, and thank you banner. Additionally, she designed and created signature drink signs for the bar and amenities signs for the restrooms. Lisa worked endlessly to make unique and custom designs that matched our theme, our vision, and our personalities. Everything looked beautiful and tied together all the details to help perfect our big day!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Molly · Married on 11/30/2013

We love our invitations! They are beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/29/2013

Lisa created the invitations, programs, menus, table numbers, and placecards for our wedding and we are beyond impressed! She came up with some very artistic and creative designs based on the style and colors of our wedding. Lisa's prices are affordable and she is very upfront on how much each "extra" will cost. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful her work is. I would highly recommend LMWeddings!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Veronica · event on 06/22/2013

Lisa was extremely responsive to me at all times. She came up with some really great, creative ideas and made changes when I asked to customize the invitation exactly how i wanted. Her prices were fair and having her to the addresses and sending out the invites was a great added service. I plan on using LMWeddings again for future events.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Brooke · Married on 06/07/2013

Lisa was a pleasure to work with! She did a great job on the programs, invitations and escort cards! Everyone raved how beautiful they were!! She did exactly what we wanted and the quality of her work was the best! I will deff use this company again in the future as well as recommend this vendor to others,

Sent on 06/27/2013

Gina · Married on 11/02/2012

My husband and I used LMWeddings for our wedding invitations, and they did such a fantastic job. When I was first thinking about invites, there were so many different styles that I liked, and I couldn't make up my mind as to what exactly I wanted. I shared all of my different ideas with LMW and they created sample invitations which really married all the different styles we liked together. The invite we ended up selecting was very elegant and fit our wedding theme perfectly. We received so many compliments on the invitations that we had them make our wedding programs, menu cards and guest cards as well. Everything looked great and photographed beautifully. Brides - I highly recommend using LMWeddings - you will not be disappointed!

Patricia · Married on 05/05/2012

On trend, on time, and on budget!

It was a PLEASURE working with Lisa on my wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards, and ceremony program stationary. She was extremely flexible and reachable at all times, and happily helped out on a few last minute re-prints! Lisa's invitations were of superb quality with great color coordination. The stationary really tied my whole event together for a coordinated and organized feel! Thank you Lisa!

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2011

I would highly suggest using LMWeddings for your special event needs. Lisa did a wonderful job working with me to ensure my invitations were exactly what I was looking for. I loved how she created different options for me, and I got to pick and choose the elements that I wanted. She also created my table numbers and escort cards. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything Lisa created was.
    If you are looking for someone who will take all of your thoughts and wants into consideration, and create something amazing, then I would suggest using LMWeddings.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She listened to everything I said and really tried to work within our budget. After getting an idea for what you are looking for, she creates 3 samples for you using a variety of styles, fonts, and wording. I was able to mix and match the 3 samples to create exactly what I was looking for. The final product was perfect! I loved my invitations so much and I would definitely recommend Lisa to everyone!

Sent on 04/12/2016