Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More Reviews

Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More 4
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/23/2019

Lizzy is amazing!

I cannot race enough about Lizzy. She actually did both my flowers and photography. She is so attentive, caring and truly wants to make your day perfect. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More 5
    Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More 6
    Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More 7
    Lizzy's Bloomin' Flowers, Photography, Linens & More 8

Charla · Married on 11/01/2014

I greatly enjoyed working with Lizzy. I have a very busy work/home schedule and was not able to find a good time to sit down with Lizzy to go over what I wanted. Lizzy was able to work with me through email and text. I told her my ideas and then trusted her to make me something beautiful , which she did. My bouquets were so dramatic and substantial and i got tons of compliments on them. Thank you Lizzy for making my wedding flowers outstanding!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Heather · Married on 11/16/2013

Blown away by her floral designs! My husband was speechless when he saw all of the flowers. I would definitely recommend using her for any occasion.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Charla · Married on 11/12/2013

My flowers were beautiful and it was exactly what I asked for thanks to Lizzy owner of Lizzy's Bloomin Flowers. She was very personable and helped me as I was running late into my venue. Great person to work with and a great value for her services. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2013

Lizzy is so great at what she does!! I had so much trust in her, she was just so excited to be doing our wedding. So easy to get ahold of her and she was such a great personality.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Kasbi · Married on 02/17/2013

Lizzy did all the arrangements for our wedding and reception and was awesome. She was extremely reasonable too!!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2012

I met Lizzy at the phoenix bridal expo. We met up about 3 months before our wedding and discussed doing wildflowers and succulents for our arrangements. Lizzy was genuinely excited about our wedding. We could tell she loves what she does and she wants to make beautiful arrangements. On the day of the wedding she brought in all the bouquets and I was so incredibly ecstatic with them. They were amazing. She really put together something even better than what i had in my head. She understands which flowers look great together and how to make them special while still being super reasonably priced. All my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and we received many compliments on all the beautiful centerpieces. The flowers were the perfect pop of color that that made the wedding beautiful.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Jamie · Married on 02/12/2011

As far as flowers..my husband didnt really care soo, I chose them all by myself which was fine with me :) My favorite flower has always been lilly..especially the casablanca (sp) lillies. So, needless to say, thats what I chose for the flowers! Normally at a typical florist..they charge an arm and an extra leg for lfowers alone and even more for flowers that arent typically in season! So, I was really glad to have found Lizzy through my photographer!! She is an amazing person and did a great job on my flowers! She is a stay at home mom, that does flowers through her home! When I had met her she had just had a baby and was still doing flower arrangements and delivers them and everything!! She is truly wonder woman when it comes to her children and juggling weddings as well!! I would highly recommend her for ANY type of occasion and even more so for weddings!!! I was more than happy with what she put together based on my vision of my arrangements!! She is beyond affordable and her talent is beyond what she charges! So, again thank you for adding the final pieces to our wedding. It was a beautiful finish to our wedding!!

Jamie & Zach
    Black
    11/06/2011

Sent on 02/22/2012
  • Ms. M

M · Married on 12/15/2012

I love Lizzy! I had no idea what I wanted at first and she came up with the most beautiful, budget friendly designs! My bouquet was amazing and better than I could have ever imagined!! I could not stop staring at it all night! The centerpieces, ceremony arrangements, and other floral arrangements looked great too! There were a couple minor missing details (bouquet charm, succulents in bouquets), but overall I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out and definitely recommend her amazing work! She was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/21/2012
  • Q

Qiaohan · Married on 10/05/2013

Lizzy is awesome! She did all of my flowers for my wedding! I love her designs and everything else. She did everything we asked for and helped me a lot on my wedding. Really appreciate everything!! The only thing is the flowers of bridal bouquet was not very fresh. But it might be because the wedding is in the morning.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • celeste

celeste · Married on 11/04/2011

Lizzy was a joy to work with. She is very down to earth and takes the time to listen to your needs and has a great attitude! My flowers turned out more beautiful than I had imagined! Thanks so much Lizzy for my gorgeous flowers!!!

Sent on 11/22/2011

3.5

The flowers I ordered for my wedding were beautiful. My only complaints would be that they were not ready when I arrived to pick them up the day of my wedding and I had to wait for Lizzy to finish, and ait did take her a few days to respond to emails.

Sent on 11/08/2013

2.8
      2.5
      2.0

Lizzy listened to exactly what I had asked for and was very excited and helpful. On the wedding day, the bouquets were gorgeous and almost perfect. The boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted, but I had to pull some bruised petals off them, cause they were dead. The centerpieces were absolute perfection! The only bummer was that there was no water in them...so by the time I got to my reception, they were already wilting. I was so excited because they looked so great! But I was just so disappointed because I didn't get to enjoy what I paid for...
    A lot of my family and friends commented that she spent a lot of time taking pictures of all the flowers. Which I understand the need to do, but when the centerpieces don't have water...
    Like I said, she was super friendly and listened to everything I wanted! It was just such a bummer to see my money wilt away...

Sent on 12/13/2012

0.4
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

I was very excited to work with Lizzy at first. We met up with Lizzy and booked her for our wedding back in July 2013. She was very energetic and passionate then. However, when our wedding came around, everything just fell apart. It must be because she became pregnant and she was just exhausted. She also had a black eye (probably from another bride). I felt sorry for her so I did not take action to sue her because she really ripped me off. The flowers I was ordering were worth over 2K, however she provided an offer that if I booked with her before a certain date, I would get 50% off however much I put down. That was a huge mistake on my part. DO NOT PAY FOR FLOWERS UNTIL THE SERVICE IS COMPLETE! I paid Lizzy before the wedding, and I paid all of it. She basically took my money and spent in on something else and for my wedding used only what she had left - nothing - and gave me carnations, daisies, baby breaths, and few roses here and there. The only arrangement that came out nice was my bouquet. Everything else was a disaster. I ordered mainly roses and I told her that to keep within my budget, she can swap out a few flowers here and there, like spray roses instead of roses, 20 roses instead of 24, etc. Instead, she changed up the WHOLE order. I didn't get roses, and when I did, they were wilted! She had another wedding to do the same day and I saw that the flowers were exactly the same as mine but blue instead of pink. It really looked like she went to Costco, bought maybe 5 of the mix bouquets that costs $5, a bunch of leaf fillers, and threw them together. If I can post pictures here, I would! She was the one thing that disappointed me on my wedding day. She should not be in business. She does not reply to my emails, and when she does it takes her days to weeks. When I call she hardly picks up. She became so flaky I was expecting her to not show up entirely. Lizzy was maybe once a wonderful florist but it's time for her to quit or at least take a long break.

Sent on 05/07/2014

0.0

BUYER BEWARE! Lizzy's smoking low prices were to good to be true for me.. She was supposed to do my bridal party flowers, centerpieces, ceremony aisle/arch decorations and my chair covers (a huge part of my wedding). My first meeting with her went good. She seemed so excited to do my wedding. But every time she sent me a quote, something would be wrong or we would need to add items and she would need to edit it (which would take weeks). Then we finally got a correct quote so I asked her to send me a contract. Well that took weeks and when I received it the price was wrong and she needed to send it again!! Each time she would apologize for the massive delay and would tell me she was extending the "bridal show discount" since she was taking so long (this all took 2 months just to get a correct quote and correct contract). I finally received the correct contract on August 19th (4 days after the discount expired which she assured me was no problem) and the contract instructed me to send a $100 deposit and pay the remaining balance a month before my wedding. So I sent $100 just as the contract stated. She had my deposit for 2 weeks and then sent me an email stating that she was canceling the contract and said that if I want to go forward with her I need to pay $800 more because the discount expired on August 15th even though I have it in writing that she said not to worry about the expiration until she got back to me. It was a complete error on her part but she refused to own up to it or take care of the problem AND she kept my deposit! I told her I would go to 3 on your side and her response was "good luck". I was then stuck scrambling to find a florist a month before my wedding which is in the busiest wedding month of the year. It ended up being a total Bait & Switch. Be careful before using her!

Sent on 11/09/2013