Let's Bloom

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Let's Bloom is a florist service with a flair for wedding enhancement in Phoenix, Arizona. This team marries whimsy with luxury for arrangements to enrich the wedding day. Tailoring each design to the couple of honor, these budding pieces help create a cohesive experience, balancing the venue with the newlywed's visions and drawing inspiration from their energy and personality. Bringing joy, love, and light to every occasion, these artists appreciate the authentic beauty and enchantment that their arrangements add to an event.

To-be-weds can get in touch and fill out this team's in-depth questionnaire before arranging a consultation and venue visit. From here, customized designs will be crafted based on the color palette and style of the day. Let's Bloom also provides rentals including tables, chairs, and linens, and can assist sweethearts in finding other vendors in the area. Delivery, setup, and tear down will all be taken care of on the day, enabling the newlyweds to immerse themselves in and truly enjoy the experience of this milestone day.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$380

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Suzanne
    Suzanne F. Married on 04/14/2022

Dani is amazing ⺘🬷🬹

Dani not only did the most amazing flowers for our wedding but she set up both our ceremony venue and reception 💞 Nothing was too much trouble and everything we needed was taken care off. I would 100% recommend Dani. From our vision, to our mood boards, to the execution it was all perfect.
    Dani is so easy to work with and she had a smile on her face every minute 😍

Let's Bloom's reply:

Suzanne! Thank you for the sweet review. It was an honor creating your beautiful flowers on your special day. I had a blast getting to know you and creating flowers to match your style + personality.
  • Grace
    Grace A. Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could want from your florist!

I was connected with Dani through her partnership with the amazing Let's Knot Weddings, and I cannot be more elated that she was my florist! She was incredibly easy to communicate with and very responsive. She walked us through every step of the process, was clear and transparent on every add-on I was interested in. Dani was truly committed to giving us a wonderful experience and creating the floral pieces of our dreams. Our wedding would truly not nearly have been as perfect as it was without Dani's amazing florals and amazing service. I could not have asked for a kinder, more thoughtful, more creative, or more professional florist to work with on the most important day of my life!

Let's Bloom's reply:

Grace! Thank you for the review. I absolutely LOVED working with you! I had SO much fun creating your flowers + getting to know you! Your style + personality is what made these flowers come to life. Keep being your beautiful and fun self.
  • Rachael
    Rachael D. Married on 02/01/2022

Best Florist EVER

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Dani! She understood my vision and created a beautiful vision board for us to talk through. She helped me make decisions based on what mood I wanted for my wedding. The flowers turned out absolutely breathtaking and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding florals.

Let's Bloom's reply:

Rachael! Thank you for the sweet review and compliments. I absolutely LOVED working with you! I had SO much fun creating your flowers + getting to know you! Keep being your beautiful and fun self.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Dani Babbitt
Dani Babbitt
Owner

Hi, I’m Dani!! My main focus is discovering how couples want to feel on their wedding day and using flowers + elemental design to help create this vision.

Creating is a vulnerable act of love. I put my heart and soul into each design making sure all of my clients receive something that compliments their unique style + personality. I put my clients first, and give them arrangements that truly showcase their most authentic selves.

6216 N. 21st Dr Phoenix, AZ, 85012
Location of (Let's Bloom)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding