Glendale, AZ 85305 Map · Phone number

About The Perfect White Shoe

The Perfect White Shoe began because of a love I have for the beauty in flowers. After reflecting back on my daughter's wedding, I knew I wanted to change the way a bride decided on her wedding flowers. My daughter "picked" her bridal bouquets out of a book... a book!!!... Not only were they expensive, they were unoriginal and did not represent the beauty and vibrancy that my daughter reflects.

At The Perfect White Shoe, my staff listens to you, gets a sense of who you are and what you want that special day to say to your bridal party and guests, all the while keeping in mind that all too important budget. After meeting with you, my floral artist will design pieces specific to your wants and you will be able to decide which best fits your personality.

To make your day easier, The Perfect White Shoe also rents chair covers and sashes, starting at $2.50 per chair.

Please browse thru the website, view the beautiful creations. I think you will enjoy what you see.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Deb Smith-Shoemaker

IMG3098
IMG0713

6 Reviews for The Perfect White Shoe

Allison · Married on 11/11/2012

Deb at the Perfect White Shoe is absolutely fantastic and I am extremely impressed with her and her work! She went above and beyond what I was expecting and everything turned out amazing! Her work is what brought the entire reception hall together! Without hesitation, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Lori · Married on 11/11/2012

Deb did the flowers for my daughters wedding and it was beautiful. She was so thoughtful and so concerned about making sure it was exactly what my daughter wanted. The flowers were lovely, the centerpieces amazing and by the end, Deb felt more like a friend than a vendor! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Regina · Married on 03/31/2012

I was so pleased with my flowers for my wedding! I mean so, so happy! Deb worked extremely hard on making my dream wedding a reality! Everything was perfect! I got just what I wanted down to the fine details! Other Unique Services provided: Chair covers and chair Ribbons! Deb went so out of her way and made me feel VIP! Thanks Deb!

Sent on 04/03/2012

The Perfect White Shoe FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Hillcrest Golf Club
    Hillcrest Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Deb Smith with The Perfect White Shoe is hands down my favorite designer/decorater/florist in the valley. In fact, I actually chose to use her for MY wedding out of all of the vendors in both San Diego and Phoenix. (My family is in San Diego and I got married there and HAD to have her do them). Many times you will have vendors that hire out services and rush through to get the job done, but if you want a one on one, custom experience, with custom creations that fit your wedding style, call Deb FIRST! You will be receiving an amazing quality and ingenuity, for a wholesale rate. She does it because she loves it and you can tell! It's worth a call and consult to see what she can do for you!

• Glendale, 85305 See on map