25957 N Sandstone Way, Surprise, AZ 85387 Map · Phone number

About Tansy Floral Design

My name is Sunni (pronounced Sooney) and I am the owner of Tansy Floral Design. I enjoy all things creative from reupholstering furniture to carpentry to sewing. Although I'm a furniture refinishing junkie, I have found a particular love in the last 11 years for floral design. I often daydream about design possibilities and color schemes long after the initial consultation is over.

My goal is to make your special day unique from any other. I love to hear comments from Brides and guests about how the floral designs were what really set their wedding apart from any other they've seen.

My approach is more of a collaboration with you, the bride, where we work together to bring your vision for your wedding day to life.

lisa degio
kb 56
lisa degio

27 Reviews for Tansy Floral Design

• User3549217 · Recently married

Sunni from Tansy Floral Design was absolutely wonderful to work with. Even though she wasn't too close to where we lived, she was willing to meet somewhere in the middle or close to where we were to discuss flowers! I absolutely loved the flowers she did! I have her a few pictures and said what I liked and they came out perfect!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Mariah · Married on 02/24/2018

Sunni was fabulous! The flowers were my hardest decision- I think I changed my centerpieces 8 times before I decided what I wanted. Sunni was very consultative and helpful in guiding me to the direction that I really was describing to her. She perfectly executed what I have envisioned in my head!!!
    Thank you Sunni for being so incredibly patient and helpful! I can not thank you enough.
    XX Mariah & Carlen

Sent on 03/17/2018

Anya · Married on 10/22/2016

I don’t even know where to begin to articulate how incredible Sunni was to work with while planning our October 2016 wedding. I was planning the wedding from Virginia so all of our communication was via email. I sent Sunni a bunch of pictures of what I envisioned for centerpieces and for the bride/bridesmaids bouquets. Each picture had a different aspect I wanted incorporated, which made the planning process confusing, to say the least. Sunni was amazing though. She kept up with all my requests and adjustments, and was beyond patient. Although she was extremely busy with customers, Sunni dedicated so much time to me to ensure I was 100% satisfied. Satisfied is an understatement!! Our centerpieces were out of this world! They came out a million times more gorgeous than I envisioned! We had a mix between short centerpieces and tall centerpieces, with a cascading effect out of the tall centerpieces. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were! The rose bouquets were also absolutely beautiful! We also used the centerpieces at our farewell brunch the next day and they looked good as new – beautiful and fresh! Not only did Sunni use the best products, her creativity was like none other!

Sunni’s work is top notch! We am SO lucky that we found her! We were originally looking at florists in the Scottsdale area (the wedding was in Scottsdale), but decided to venture our search out to the Phoenix area because the Scottsdale florist prices were outrageous. Sunni by far exceeded everything we imagined and her prices were SO MUCH better than most florists – affordable! Go with Tansy Floral Design for any of your floral event needs. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Tansy Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 218.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 197.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,101.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 25957 N Sandstone Way Surprise, 85387 See on map