410 S. Madison Dr. Ste 4, Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number

About Encore Weddings & Social Events

Whether you're planning an intimate cocktail party for 50 or an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception for 500, Encore Creative Weddings will help make your dream wedding come to life with ease and sophistication.

We offer a vast array of design, decor and entertainment options located under one roof. Our sales team will customize the wedding you've always wanted.

Ceremony: Let us design your bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, custom and adorned altars, runners, music and so much more!

Reception: We can create centerpieces, table linens, chair covers, lighting, candles, DJs, bands, custom dance floors, fabric draping and much more!

Call us for a personalized consultation in our wedding showroom and let's get started today!

480-736-2800

RichardsKappasWED319
RichardsKappasWED064
Custom Dance Floor and Bistro Lighting by Encore! Creative
Custom Dance Floor and Bistro Lighting by Encore! Creative
Custom Dance Floor by Encore! Creative.
Custom Dance Floor by Encore! Creative.
RichardsKappasWED316
RichardsKappasWED444
RichardsKappasWED498
RichardsKappasWED089
Encore Weddings & Social Events
Fog Screen by Encore! Creative.
Fog Screen by Encore! Creative.
RichardsKappasWED099
RichardsKappasWED102
RichardsKappasWED541
RichardsKappasWED519
RichardsKappasWED526
Encore Weddings & Social Events
Table Design & Decor by Encore! Creative.
Table Design & Decor by Encore! Creative.
RichardsKappasWED086
encoreprint0001
encoreprint0002

18 Reviews for Encore Weddings & Social Events

Kari · Married on 01/17/2015

MADE OUR WEDDING!!! We could not be happier with Encore! The hands-down best wedding tip we received was to use a “day-of” coordinator, and we used Encore for all of our equipment rental, floral, and also coordination services for our Icehouse wedding. The level of service was astounding, and we were so incredibly impressed and thrilled with the value they provided. We slacked on a lot of things we had planned to do ourselves and actually had a family emergency the whole week leading up to our wedding. I also realized shortly beforehand that there are a lot more decisions and complexity involved than you anticipate, and realized during that your brain really is in another place when you are on Cloud 9. ;-) However, none of this affected us! Encore took care of all of it – WE GOT TO STRESS ABOUT NOTHING AND JUST ENJOY EVERYTHING! Everything was absolutely seamless, so much more beautiful and put together than we had ever imagined or hoped (in photos and in person!), and we had so many guests telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! They also made the whole process fun and enjoyable and very “us,” taking as much or as little direction as we wanted to provide, and completely understanding and working with our budget and priorities. I feel like no matter what you want (our wish was something laid-back, fun, and not cookie-cutter) or how you go about it (we planned in spurts and I’m sure were way off the prescribed timeline), they can deliver! They didn’t just make our event better, they made it what it was, and we are SO thankful for that. Can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2013

I worked with Encore Creative for my wedding flowers, decor, and day-of-planning services. Their team was professional, creative, and responsive. Samantha was my wedding coordinator and she was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and flexible through my numerous changes. We had several long meetings about the look of my wedding, timing and she always put my mind at ease about all the details.
    On the day of the wedding, she was so calm, organized and kept everything on schedule. She also solved several small crisis that day... ...bridesmaids running late, groom losing his cufflinks (that I had just given him!) and who knows what else that I was not even aware of! She kept all family members on schedule and the day ran smoothly. I could not of done it without her!
    I would definitely recommend Encore for your wedding day; as they are a one-stop shop and can handle flowers, decor, lighting, entertainment and coordination. It was a great experience working with Encore and I am so glad I found them!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Our wedding day was everything we had hoped for and Samantha from Encore was a huge part of that. We originally met with Samantha because we were hoping that they could do our flowers and event rentals. After meeting with Samantha and the florist I fell in love with her personality and willingness to go above and beyond for us. We had already booked day of coordination through our venue but after meeting the crew at Encore I was starting to wish that we had hired them to do our day of coordination. Long story short, I worked it out with our venue so that we were able to have Samantha be our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we made. My wedding day was completely stress free and she understood my vision and executed it perfectly. I would recommend Encore and Samantha to everyone! You NEED a coordinator!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Encore Weddings & Social Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating
    Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Wedding Planners

Encore Creative is ALWAYS the first call I make. Super responsive, creative with top notch customer service--they can make any decor choice you have remarkable for all the right reasons! ~Mrs. Hancock

• CWLIFE Photography
    CWLIFE Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie at Encore is outstanding! She helps pour through their extensive warehouse to find those added items to make your wedding standout. From luminaries to light the way or an outside living room to add a creative flare, Encore has an incredible selection of items. Their custom linen room also allows couples to mix and match, seeing the results first hand. Give them a call for all your wedding design needs. We also had the opportunity to work with Samantha at a wedding at the Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center. She and her team did an amazing creating an elegant ballroom. They worked diligently to make the bride and groom's vision come to life. Their wedding coordination from start to finish was great - we look forward to working with Samantha and her team again!

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

Encore Creative was amazing! They were professional and knowledgeable and made my experience so easy! They really know what they are doing! Highly recommended!

• 410 S. Madison Dr., Ste 4 Tempe, 85281 See on map